Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 443 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all its me Emil from LKD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd lowered her body so Aiden could hop on her back, and waited for him to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mmm... yes? Tuka answered uncomfortably...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As he kept scratching, Nuka turned to look at Vitani. "Hey Vitani, got anymore of those bones?" Nuka asked.

Hesitating for a moment, Aiden eventually hopped onto Syd's back. He smiled a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd slowly walked off toward Pride Rock. Arriving there, she set Aiden down. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, a little." Aiden said with a light chuckle as his tail moved about happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd grinned, started off, and returned with a wildebeest carcass. She stepped back, allowing Aiden to eat first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden had been laying day, napping, but was quick to rise since he had been on his own. When he flung his eyes open he realized it was Syd, he sat up and smiled as he saw the food that she had. He scratched his head, knowing that he was supposed to say something when someone did something nice, but he couldn't remember it at the moment. "Um.. oh what was it.." Aiden said, frustrated with his memory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I believe you were about to say 'thank you'." Syd grinned and laid down, exhausted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The leopard cub smiled again. "Yes, that's it, thank you, um.. what is your name again?" Aiden asked as he walked closer to the food.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm Syd. Syd Lipsky." Syd couldn't help but grin, her new companion reminding her so much of her cousin back in America.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden smiled. "Well, okay then. Thank you Syd." Adien said, he was so hungry though that he couldn't hold himself back any longer and went to eating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd grinned, yawned, then curled up on the ground in a medium-sized ball, falling asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The cub continued eating away at the antelope happily, he hadn't any food for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The next morning, Syd arose to see Aiden leaning against her side, probably for warmth. Quietly, she noticed she had overslept, and tapped Aidan on the shoulder...

((Aw, how sweet....FYI: Syd's actually got a goofy, brainless side to her sometimes (think like the character Nuka, with of course a kind personality. She can act motherly sometimes, but others she's just...insane. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ~Zhespah~

After waking up, Zhespah thought it would be a nice idea to train his hunting abilities, because he wasnt very good at it.. So he whispered to kiara "Hey, im going to hunt, wanna come?"

~Zazu~

Zazu wasn't very busy, for his surprise there had been no problems, no stampedes, no hyenas, no outlanders, no fires! He actually was starting to get bored. He flew all over the pridelands about four times... but there wasn't anything weird going on...
    He thought "Pretty amazing that simba is doing such a good job, I never thought he would have less problems than Mufasa, oh well, i guess i can take a break" And so, he went to a tree near the water hole, to take a break from doing.. well, nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After some time of walking on the pridelands, Kiara and Zhespah find some antelopes, and Zhespah says "Let me try first" he tries to get as near as possible, but then... "Ouch! this rocks!" And all the antelopes run...

"Oh, good morning sir! The morning report?.. well, everything under control sir! Oh yes, your daughter went out to hunt with Zhespah"
    Even though Zazu was taking a break, he noticed of them leaving their den

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd cautiously stepped out of the cave, heading toward Simba, who was sitting on a nearby rock, pondering something. "Sire?" Syd asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden had remained asleep, purring happily as his tail twitched a bit in his sleep. After a minute or so, he woke up to see Syd walking off, Aiden stretched a second and then raced on after.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd took a deep breath, not waiting for a response from the king, and not noticing the small leopard cub by her side. "Sire, I would like to...adopt Aiden." She stared down at the ground, hoping she would get a positive answer...