Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 294 of 443 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight looked up at Katai and follows him with his eyes as he once more settled down beside him.
    He lay his head in Katai's mane looking up at him smiling slightly.
    "I don't you all sad now Kat" Twilight purred softly looking at him "I want to make you happy...I will do what ever you want".
    ---------
    "Well they are both friends...I guess if they want to do stuff we can't really stop them" Shine replied looking down at Jaini "I respect he and Katai want to do stuff; got to let them have a life can't always be with there mates and cubs I guess" she said continuing to scan the darkening Pridelands.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks out the den once more before closing his eyes slightly and sighing, "You're right. What's the use in being sad when we're both here together and we're happy." He rests slightly on Twilight's shoulder and purrs into his ear, "You'll do anything for me?"

"Maybe... I don't know though. I just hope they're ok." Jaini looks up to Shine before scanning the Pridelands himself.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes Kat I would do anything" he purred softly as Katai rested his head on his head and purred into his ear.
    "Like I said I just don't want you sad" he smiled looking up as best he could at him.
    ---------
    "I'm sure they are ok. They are both fully grown Adults afteral I'm sure they can handle anything that pesters them" she smiled slightly at the thought of Katai and Twilight standing up for themselves.
    "They will be back soon though" she smiled down at Jaini.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same with you earlier... I couldn't bare to see you sad. It kinda made me upset seeing a really really really close friend sad." He sighs continuing to keep his head rested on his.

"But we should just forget about all the sadness now and continue loving eachother." He smiles to him as he strokes his side.

"Good. They're both strong lions so they won't get into any trouble I don't think." Jaini smiles up to Shine.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well we both got each other to thank for cheering each other up" Twilight smiled up at Katai as he continued to rest his head on his.
    Twilight purred loud as Katai stroked his side once more. Twilight softly the underside of Katai muzzle with the top of his head.
    "Yeah we can continue doing this" Twilight purred loud smiling "I am still your lioness afteral".
    -----------------
    "Yeah I doubt they will but if they do they can fend for themselves pretty well" Shine smiled continuing to pet Jaini and looking down at him.
    "I'm sure you will be like your dad one day" Shine smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I get the feeling the others back at Pride Rock know what we're not doing which of course is good." He smiles down to Twilight and begins to purr loudly as Twilight nuzzles the underside of his muzzle. "Did I ever tell you how much I like that?" He continues to stroke his side.

"I hope so." Jaini smirks, "I wanna be a strong, muscular lion like my dad one day!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Stop thinking about them Kat" Twilight purred nuzzling hard and deep into his chest "Just think about me and you for now" he said stroking Katai's thigh softly with his paw.
    "I'm pretty sure you have said you like this" Twilight laughed softly through his purring as Katai remained to stroke his side.
    --------
    "I'm sure you will be stronger than your dad one day" Shine smiled down at Jaini as she stopped petting him and lay her head on her paws yawning slightly.
    "Wish Twilight was back though" she sighed as she looked at Jaini from her paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, okay, I'll stop thinking about them. I don't know what's troubling me about them anyway." Katai laughs softly, "I'll do as you say, Twi. You seem to always be good at giving out advice." He purrs down to him as he strokes his thigh and nuzzles into his chest, "I really like what you do to please me." He strokes Twilight's side once more.

Katai raises his head after hearing some nearby sounds. He looks around to see if he can spot anything. He sees a small lizard walk by the den entrance. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes before resting against Twilight again.

He thinks to himself for a few moments and purrs at the wonderful thoughts that lay before him. He smiles at various things that he thinks about relating to Twilight and smiles to himself before sighing happily and starting to stroke Twilight's side again. He does this for a few seconds before saying something to Twilight, "Twi, I don't know what else I can do to offer you. I know, you deserve more than anything but I just can't figure out a way to impress you..." He looks down and towards the side, he's keeping something to himself. He then turns back to Twilight, "I ask you this; is what I do for you enough for you?" He licks him on the nose softly, "Please tell me if it isn't, Twi."

"Yeah... well I guess mum wishes dad was here but we can't really stop 'em from doing stuff with eachother I guess." Jaini shrugs his shoulders as he looks out the den once more.

(Well I was pretty bored so I decided to delete the original post and add some more to it. The original post was a bit "empty" I think. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Double post but anything to get this RP moving I guess. )

After staring at Shine for a few moments, Jaini gets up and runs towards the entrance, "Come back soon dad and Twilight." He sighs under his breath as he drops his head sadly. He looks up to the sky at the twinkling stars before looking towards the moon which is now a crescent and looks similar to Twilight's birth marking. He swishes his tail in curiousity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I have been sorta well known for giving out advice and I'm happy you seem to think that anyway" Twilight purred as Katai stroked his side once more.
    He raised his head smiling as he listened to Katai.
    "You please me as well...very much" Twilight smiled "You can do all things to me like a lioness just you won't get any cubs out this rump" he laughed softly nuzzling Katai's muzzle before looking into his eyes again.
    "Don't worry Katai you do enough" Twilight smiled licking his nose "I'm happy" he smiled swishing his tail slightly.
    "Only thing you haven't tried is being one with your lioness but even I think thats a little wierd...two lions and all" he laughed softly.
    -------------------
    Shine listend to Jaini and her ears dropped slightly.
    "Yes come back soon Light" she sighed silently and looked down at Jaini.
    Shine picked up Jaini by the scruff and placed him on her paws.
    "They will be back soon" she smiled slightly and licked the cub on the head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai sighs softly before looking at Twilight and smiling to him, "I think I know what you're talking about... really, I couldn't give you cubs." He laughs a little, "Just wouldn't work out will it?" He grins and moves himself closer to Twilight to share his body heat with him, "Pretty chilly out here tonight but I can keep you warm." He licks his nose back.

"Yeah, let's hope so... then again, it's not the end of the night yet so there's still hope." Jaini smiles feeling a little better as Shine licks the top of his head, "...not dawn yet so they can still come back."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I know we can't have cubs...physicaly impossible still be some fun though; just show how good are relationship is though" Twilight smiled over as Katai lay down beside him feeling his warmth making him softly lay against him.
    He rolled over so his stomach lay against his; he purred softly as he smiled looking into his eyes.
    "Yeah I can keep you warm as well" he purred nuzzling his chest "I'm still your lioness and I want you" he purred laughing softly.
    -----------------
    "Yeah I know; they will both be back soon I know" Shine smiled licking the cubs head once more sighing "I want to be alone with him for a little while; haven't spoke to him since we slept last night" she sighed purring at the though of last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not as much as the lion wants the lionesses. Rawr..." Katai winks to Twilight as their stomachs pushed together. He laughs softly at Twilight's comment and smirks slightly, "Listen, we can keep eachother warm." He smirks to him as he puts both of his paws on his shoulders and strokes them softly. He rubs his nose softly against his.

"Yeah, well he did say he tired ya out..." Jaini laughs softly, "But sure, you deserve time alone with him I guess. Makes me wonder what dad's doing now..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The lioness wants her lion" Twilight purred smiling seductivly hearing Katai's rawring before nuzzling his chest purring feeling the warmth of his body against the cold of the night.
    "We can keep warm that way as well" he purred into Katai's chest before he nose nuzzled and stroked his shoulders.
    He smiled and softly rubbed Katai's leg with one paw as he rubbed his other through his mane nose nuzzling him back.
    -----------------------
    "Yeah that he did" she giggled slightly embarresed how a cub could of said such a thing.
    She licked the cubs head once more smiling slightly "I wouldn't mind some more alone time" she purred softly "Maybe sleeping somewhere...lions tire easy; maybe they are to tired to come back tonight".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, well, no-one will disturb us. Not at this time... they should be all sleeping now." Katai lifts his head up slightly as he looks out the den before looking back down to Twilight, "But the night isn't finished yet as you already know." He purrs as he continues to stroke Twilight's shoulders and leans against him some more to keep them both warm.

"Maybe... I guess. Well, lions can be sometimes lazy." Jaini laughs softly, "I'm saying that even though I'll be a fully grown one someday."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah so stop worrying my dear lion" Twilight purred turning Katai's head with his paw softly licking Katai's nose smiling "No ones going to disturb us; we can do that and raise no suspicion what so ever" he purred.
    "The nights far from over Kat and we need to keep warm" he smiled seductivly "I can only be your lioness for the one night Kat we have to make it something we can really remember" he purred as Katai stroked his shoulders and leaned against him.
    Twilight continued to stroke Katai's thigh and run his paw softly through Katai's mane.
    ---------------------

"Yeah lions can be lazy....Twi's diffrent; hes so active he like goes forever" Shine purred softly giggling "Well lions aren't always lazy and fat like some; nothing wrong with it of course" she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... well that's what we were both unhappy about earlier... well thank god we don't really have to go back right now and thank god we don't have to think that right now." He continues to stroke Twilight's shoulders before sighing happily as Twilight continues to run his paw through his mane.

"My dad isn't too lazy either. He does his hunting and stuff." Jaini smirks, "Yet some can be very lazy."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well we can continue to keep each other happy Kat" Twilight purred as he continued to run his paw through Katai's mane and rubbing the inside of Katai's thigh his his other paw.
    "And I meant what I said I want you...I love you" he purred looking into Katai's eyes "Even if we do have to keep this friendly friend situation quiet" he smiled looking at Katai's lower chest before softly rubbing it softly as he nuzzled him once more.
    -----------------------
    "Twi does that and more" Shine smiled giggling softly and purring thinking good thoughts before sighing softly "I wish he was with me right now...I want him" she sighed slightly as she softly nuzzled the cub "I'm glad Twi's not like the others; I know I got a one of a kind lion".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You... you really mean to say that you love me?" Katai looks into Twilight's eyes before giving him a loving smile, "Truth is, I love you as well... we'll just have to figure out ways to keep this relationship secret." He strokes him once more before cuddling up to him closely.

"Yeah well you don't want one of the lazy ones to be honest." Jaini rolls his eyes, "The lazy lions are boring." He laughs a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course I love you Kat...I've never felt this way for a lion before; we both like each other and we ared going all this....it must be love I'm feeling for you Kat...I mean it" Twilight said looking into Katai's eyes with full emotion smiling slightly.
    Twilight smiled even more and purred louder as Katai said what he said and as he stroked him cuddling him tightly.
    "I know we can keep it secret Kat we can...if we love each other we can do it" he purred cuddling Katai tightly his body rubbing against his slightly feeling alot of love for him then as.
    He ran his paw through Katai's mane.
    "I love you Kat" he purred into Katai's ears.
    ------------------
    "Yeah they be a little inactive for me....Twi's active and all I wanted" Shine purred smiling looking out the cave once again "He makes me feel happy and more when I'm around him" she smiled.