Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 293 of 443 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, I didn't think my paw was that soft but I guess you're entitled to your own opinion." Katai smirks to Twilight as he looks over at him. He tilts his head slightly and purrs also as he watches Twilight slowly pad over to him, "Good to think someone thinks that though." He laughs a little and smiles to him before looking ahead once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes I am entitled to my own opinion and I say it is" Twilight smiled as he made it back to Katai's side once more.
    "You mean your Asha doesn't say the same?" Twilight questioned rubbing against Katai's side.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "To be honest with you I'd say no to that one. She hasn't really said much about the softness of my paws. Either way, I'd like to thank you for the compliment." Katai smiles to Twilight as he reaches his side before touching him with his paws and rubbing it down the side of Twilight's leg. He purrs as Twilight rubs against his side.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well you got me complimenting me at least and I'm glad you like it" Twilight purred a little suprised at Katai stroked his side and leg with his paw making him once more lick Katai's muzzle and softly nuzzle his cheek.
    "Well I love your soft paws" he purred into Katai's ear.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "All our paws are soft Twi. Just remember that." Katai smirks to Twilight and licks his muzzle back before looking ahead once again, "Don't you think we'd better get moving now anyway... I mean, we're losing our alone time and... uh, I don't want to lose it. To be honest... I... I'm really liking this and I myself, wish it wouldn't end either." He continues to rub his soft paw against Twilight's before purring into his ear also, "I think you already know that though." He laughs slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight purred softly as Katao whispered into his ear and licked his muzzle.
    "Yeah I think we should get into some cover so we can continue want to make the most of our alone time" he purred into Katai's ear once more nuzzling Katai's muzzle moving to his chest passing his head through a few times before smiling at Katai still purring.
    He smiles as Katai continued to stroke him and licked him softly on the nose.
    "Of course I know" Twilight purred laughing softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well then... let's start and get things moving huh?" Katai smiles to Twilight as he licks Twilight back on the nose. He moves a few steps ahead of Twilight and smiles swishing his tail around slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah lets go and get things moving" Twilight purred softly as Katai licked his nose softly once more looking into Katai's eyes.
    He smiled and slowly padded after Katai his tail lso swishing slightly from side to side across the ground as he padded along after Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well at least we can say it's not raining or anything. That'd hold us back even more." Katai smirks as he looks round to Twilight, "Wouldn't want that know then eh?" He slows down so Twilight can catch up to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I feel rain would just ruin it all" Twilight laughed softly as he reached Katai's side "At least we would have a excuse to keep close" he winked looking over at him as he continued to slowly pad alongside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, we could make up some sort of excuse like we were cold or something like that and we decided to stay close." He shrugs as he looks up to the sky once more, "Doesn't look like we'll have any rainfall tonight though." He smiles at Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh well it doesn't matter if we do or don't; I know we won't likely have any rain tonight" Twilight replied smiling over at Katai.
    "Well we can stay close and if we get caught then we can say we were cold anyway...that means the scent idea would be ok I guess" he said padding alongside Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well if it doesn't rain we can always head to the water hole to dry off and such." Katai shrugs his shoulders slightly, "If it does rain, we'll just get washed off anyway." He smirks.

After approaching the other den, Katai shifts to the side to let Twilight in first, "Lionesses first." He smiles to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Gonna do a reply about the others in the other then too just to get an idea of what everyone else are doing at the moment. )

Meanwhile, back at the den, Jaini opens his eyes after taking his evening nap. He looks around and doesn't spot Katai or Twilight anywhere, "They've been gone all day, right since this morning." Jaini sighs to himself as he pads to the entrance of the den and looks out onto the Pridelands. He doesn't find any single trace of them, "Where's dad and Twilight?" He sighs as he looks round to the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah thank god for rain huh" Twilight smiled toothly looking over at Katai laughing softly as he continued to pad slowly beside him rubbing up against him.

After a few more moments Katai stopped at the entrance of the den and allowed him to go in first.
    "Such a curtious lion" Twilight purred and nuzzled into Katai's chest before padding into the den waiting for Katai.

------
    Shine made her way back up Pride Rock and into the den still tired from last night and the hunt she and a few lionesses had just been on and were for once unsuccesful.
    She saw Jaini up and padded over to the cub smiling.
    "I see your awake now" she smiled lying down in front of him smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, well as they say the lionesses always have to go first." Katai smirks to Twilight as he passes by him. He purrs as Twilight nuzzles into his chest before following Twilight into the den. He swishes his tail around slightly.

Jaini looks up to Shine, "Yeah... it's just that I'm worried about dad and Twilight. They've been gone since this morning and they haven't come back yet. It's really late now." He sighs sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know" Twilight purred as Katai followed him into the den smiling toothly still at him his own tail softly swishing across the ground.
    "So back in a den in the Pridelands" he smiled at Katai and lay down rolling onto his back smiling up at Katai.
    -----
    "Yeah I wonder where they are....they can't be to far I guess" Shine sighed slightly as she softly petted Jaini's head with her paw.
    "I know they will be back though; and sooner the better" she sighed once more as she glanced out of the den into the Pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yep. Just make sure we don't go back until sunrise." He winks to Twilight as he rolls onto his back too. He rolls onto his side and looks at Twilight for a moment before sitting up. He sighs as he looks out the den entrance before looking back at Twilight. He is deep in thought.

"I guess... but where could they have gone if they've been out all day?" Jaini looks up at Shine as she pets his head, "They've been gone hours." He glances out onto the Pridelands too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't worry I wouldn't dream of going back till sunrise" Twilight purred louder smiling at Katai as he lay down beside him.
    He looked concerned as Katai sat back up and padded towards the entrance of the den.
    "Whats the matter Kat?" Twilight questioned concerend rolling onto his front and looking at him.
    --------------
    "Well Katai may of taken him out to some secret parts of the Pridelands and around the surrounding areas maybe" Shine replied continuing to pet Jaini softly on the head with her paw.
    "But still they shouldn't really be gone this long" she sighed once more continuing to scan the Pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai takes one more look out the den before looking back at Twilight, "Nothing. Something just captured my attention... it's nothing to do with us though." He slowly walks back over to him and lays down beside him. He sighs once more but a smile comes to his face as he realises they're both settled again.

"Maybe... well I know that Twilight and him are best friends and that they'd like to do things together sometimes." Jaini stands up looking out onto the Pridelands, "Maybe they're enjoying themselves too much."