Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 292 of 443 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zazu simply soared over Priderock, having just finished his normal check of things, and soon flew low and alighted upon the edge of priderock, folding his wings to his side. "Ah, a glorious view, as always." He commented out loud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So you've decided to stay out all night then huh?" Katai smirks to Twilight, "I don't mind what we do." He smiles to him and nuzzles him once more. He purrs softly as Twilight nuzzles him.

"And you know I will." He smiles to him once more as he continues to pad along with him.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well yeah got to make the most of it...why not stay out all night" Twilight replied looking up at Katai purring as Katai nuzzled him.
    "Good I'm glad you will" Twilight smiled slightly nuzzling Katai's chest once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Couldn't agree with you more there. Stuff them for now. As long as we're happy, it doesn't matter." He sticks his tongue out playfully before laughing a little and nuzzling Twilight once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah stuff them" Twilight smiled laughing softly looking at Katai as he nuzzled him making Twilight purr softly.
    He rubbed up against Katai's side and nuzzled his cheek once more.
    "Yeah we will spend as much time together before sunrise then I guess we have to get cleaned up and head back" he said sadly.
    "Just glad the night has only started" he smiled slightly smiling at Katai rubbing up against him still.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah. Just think of things on the bright side Twi." Katai smiles to Twilight and softly nuzzles him to comfort him, "You're right about that. We should really get washed down before we even think of going back. Don't want em all having suspicious thoughts about us." He shudders a little at the thought, "Just don't you worry. I've got a few places in mind which are all in the Prideland territory." He smiles to him once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight purred softly as Katai tried to comfort him.
    "Yeah well if that happens it can only lead to bad things" Twilight said looking over at Katai and nuzzled into his mane once more.
    "Good to know we have some places to go at least" Twilight replied continuing to nuzzle into Katai's chest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah and those places I will show to you." Katai smiles to Twilight and nuzzles him once more, "You'll see. Don't you worry. As you said, the night is still young." He looks up to the sky before looking back at Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Btw LKS, if you get the chance to reply more often, please do. That way I'll be able to get the thing moving a bit more. ^^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Trying to get ready for college and stuff lately thats why I haven't posted as much...and you been on holiday has put me off my Rping mood))

"Good I'm glad it still is" Twilight replied running his head through Katai's chest once more.
    "Don't worry I won't try and be a downer for the rest of the night once we settled down I'm sure I'll be ok again" Twilight purred as he continued to run his head through Katai's chest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ah, righty-o then. Just trying to keep up with the RP whilst I'm on holiday. ^^)

"Yeah, just don't worry about it. Always think of good things and not bad things." Katai smiles to Twilight as he nuzzles him.

"Also remember that as long as you're with me, nothing can go wrong." He nuzzles Twilight's side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I know nothing bad can really happen when we are together as long as we remember to clean up we are ok" he said purring as Katai nuzzled him before working on Katai's chest once more running his head in his mane.
    "I will stop worrying when we settle down again" Twilight purred softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well then I guess we should find somewhere and make the most of it." Katai smiles to Twilight before turning his attention on a nearby hill, "I think I know just the place for us both, Twi." He purrs and nuzzles him before looking up once more. He looks up to the stars above before looking back at Twilight. He begins to nose nuzzle with him once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight continues to purr softly as Katai nuzzles him and looks up as he once more speaks to him.
    "Oh goodie guess we can settle down once more" he purrs and nose nuzzles Katai back once more looking into Katai's eyes lovingly smiling once more at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, best making the most of it whilst we can." Katai winks to Twilight before looking ahead once more. He turns to him and nose nuzzles him again and sighs happily. He looks into Twilight's eyes too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I doubt we will be able to do this for a few days though" Twilight replied purring softly as once more they both nose nuzzled once more before Katai nuzzled him.
    Twilight purred louder before once more they looked into each others eyes.
    "Maybe we should find this den now huh Kat" Twilight purred as he placed his paw on Katai's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (On the ball tonight aren't ya, huh? )

"I think you may be right there, Twi." Katai smirks and softly touches noses with Twilight once more, "Better make the most of it like I just said." He purrs softly again before beginning to pad over to where the other den was. He looks back at Twilight as his eyes glow in the moonlight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Guess so sorta making the most of it before I start college))

"Yeah I always tend to be right most of the time" Twilight purrs and nose nuzzles Katai once more before watching Katai pad over to the den.
    Twilight smiled and slowly padded up to Katai keeping his eyes on him and a smile on his face.
    Katai's eyes seemed to glisten slightly in the light and stopped in front of Katai and looked at the den.
    "Not as fancy as the others but good enough to spend the night in" Twilight smiled putting his paw on Katai's and nuzzled him softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess. Ah well, anything's good as long as we're both happy." Katai puts his paw on top of Twilight's paw as he puts his on his paw, "You're paw is soft." He smiles and laughs a little, purring slightly. He winks to him and pads ahead of him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not as soft as yours Kat" Twilight smiled looking into Katai's eyes once more before placing another paw on top of Katai's.
    He purred softly once more as he winks at him and slowly pads away from him again.
    Twilight tilted his head slightly as he looked at Katai continuing to purr and think before slowly padding over to him.