Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 274 of 443 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well yeah I guess she is still asleep....I think we did both go alittle overboard last night" he purred laughing softly still nuzzled into Katai's mane and chest.
    "Well if they did maybe they can have a better friendship" he smiled looking at Katai with a smile purring.
    "I think we sussed each other out what we like now" he purred and nuzzled deeply into Katai's chest and mane.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, maybe they could build their relationship up like ours... hmm, entirely their choice I guess." Katai looks across to the waterfall for a second and smiles before turning back to Twilight. He nuzzles him again.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yeah I know....be intresting to see though" Twilight smirked laughing softly into Katai's mane "If someone was to accidently walk in on them" he purred loudly.
    "Not everyday you see a lioness doing that" he purred as Katai nuzzled him. "In saying that you don't see two lions doing that either like now" he laughed nuzzling Katai's muzzle.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... still, they hardly know eachother. They only started talking last night so I don't think it'd go that far. We've known eachother for a while now so that's why things have turned out different and yeah, don't usually see this happening. Nothing wrong with being different." He smirks and strokes his side once more purring.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not saying there is anything wrong with it" Twilight purred as Katai stroked his side once more.
    "Ah well this lion can still dream at seeing something like that one day" he laughed softly through his purrs.
    "Yeah we have been friends for a while and what a way to celebrate it huh" he said nuzzling deeper and harder into Katai's mane and chest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... you did come here a while ago didn't you?" Katai looks down at Twilight, "That was before you went on your travels wasn't it?" He smirks down to him continuing to stroke his sides.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I came here a while back...then left for a few new moons then came back again...which was last night" Twilight purred looking up at Katai as he stroked his side.
    "I got to know you pretty well....Shine as well" he smiled "And now I sorta strengthend both relationships very strongly" he laughed softly through his purring.
    "Shines my mate and your a very close friend...much closer now" he smiled nuzzling Katai's mane once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same to you... we all know that Asha's my mate and now we know that me and you are very very close friends. I mean very very close too." He nuzzles the top of his head again and purrs down to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Very, very close" he said purring and quietly licking Katai's nose once more and softly nuzzling his muzzle.
    "I must get talking to Asha...can't say I'm actually that close to her really" he purred continuing to nuzzle softly away.
    "But I think are relationship is as good as it can get...no idea how we could make it any better" he purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same here... haven't really spoke to Shine. Don't worry, I won't run off with her or anything." Katai laughs softly as he purrs as Twilight licks his nose. "Still, we have our relationship." He nuzzles him softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You run away with my Shine and I run away with your Asha" he purred jokingly licking Katai's nose once more "Or maybe we could run off together" he laughed softly through his purring.
    "But this way we got two relationships anyway" he purred "Twice the normal ammount of loving we get" he smiled nuzzling Katai under his muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You'd better not!" Katai smirks and prods Twilight in the side as he says this, "I know... you're joking." He laughs softly.

"Yeah... better than one. Twice the love, double the protection." He smiles and purrs as Twilight nuzzles him in under the muzzle.

(Way to go for using that quote. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I thought it was a lil cheesy to keep using that quote...AY we used it a lil to much ))

Twilight smirked up from Katai's chest as he nuzzled deeply into the mane to purr and smile up at him as he raised his head to his.
    "Yeah double the love double the protection" he smiled licking Katai's nose again placing his nose to his with a smirk as he purred.
    "Don't worry I won't run off with your Asha I was joking there" he purred remaining to keep his nose next to his.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Still, it was kinda good to use so nuh-uh... *bratty cubbish voice*)

"You'd better be joking..." Katai smirks to Twilight as he presses his nose against his, "Or else..." He lifts his paw up and playfully prods him on the shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't worry I am" he purred softly nuzzling his nose against his just as Katai prodded him playfully with his paw.
    Twilight licked Katai's nose once more before pulling back ever so slightly to keep his nose close to Katai's.
    "Everytime you poke me I lick your nose" he purred smiling at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Can you see me moaning about it like?" Katai smirks to him as his nose is touching with Twilight's, "I don't really mind what you do." He smirks again and purrs looking into his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know" Twilight purred looking into Katai's eyes "Well your the lion..I'm the lioness remember" he winked "I give you permission to do anything to me" he smirked and licked Katai's nose before smiling at him purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'd still like the lioness to do anything to me." Katai winks at Twilight, "You say you're the lioness so yeah." He smirks and rubs noses with him purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well this lioness loves to have males do what ever they want" he smiled down at Katai "But we will do a bit of both ok...I will do my bit then you can do you bit" he purred loudly winking at Katai.
    Twilight slightly pounced and pinned Katai down to the ground and softly nuzzled deeply into Katai's mane and chest once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, so you're doing the lioness bit now..." Katai smirks and playfully pushes Twilight off. He stands up on all fours and nuzzles his cheek and smirks to him.