Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 273 of 443 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well even if it has its been most fun and enjoyable" Twilight purred continuing to rest his head in Katai's mane as he nuzzled the top of his head.
    "I love whats happened" he purred loadly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well aren't you lucky." Katai smirks down to Twilight, "Two of these things happening in a space of one night and one morning. Now that's lucky." He strokes his side once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah thats for damn sure" Twilight purred and sighed happily as Katai stroked his side once more.
    His tail swished from side to side and he nuzzled deeply into Katai's mane once more purring loadly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You like that." Katai winks down to him, "Good to hear... I can hear you purring." He smirks and nuzzles his head again purring himself.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I do" Twilight purred and sighed happily as his tail continued to swish and he nuzzled deeply into Katai's mane once more.
    "I'm purring loader than I was thats for sure" he smiled with his eyes closed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You would be. You're even closing your eyes now." Katai smirks down to Twilight before nuzzling and licking his head once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes I know" Twilight purred as he smiled as Katai nuzzled and licked his head once more.
    "Like you did earlier" he purred as his tail swished across the ground once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hehe, now who's doing the tail swishing?" Katai smirks down to Twilight nuzzling the top of his head a few more times purring happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I am" he purred loadly with Katai nuzzling the top of his head. Twilight softly nuzzling Katai's mane with his eyes closed sighing happily.
    His tail continued to swish side to side as he once again rested in Katai's mane purring lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( O_o; )

Katai closes his eyes too and makes sure that he keeps Twilight warm. He slightly rests his chin on his head again and purrs softly as he relaxes and rests his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (())

Twilight continued to purr away as he rested in Katai's mane continuing to listen to him purr. He opened his eyes and looked up smiling before shutting them once more and softly nuzzling into the mane again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (:woeisme: )

Katai begins to hum the song he sang to Asha quietly with his eyes closed. He strokes Twilight's side again and slowly swishes his tail from side to side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What you doing?" Twilight purred and laughed softly as he listened to Katai humming.
    He purred louder as Katai stroked his side once more. Twilight nuzzled the bottom of his muzzle softly before resting in the mane again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just singing... that's all." Katai smiles down to Twilight as he begins to quietly sing another song as he thinks about Asha NOT Twilight, "...you're beautiful... you're beautiful... you're beautiful... it's true. I saw your face, in a crowded place and I don't know what to do, cuz I'll never be with you..." He continues to stroke his side.

(Recognise the lyrics? Yeah... listening to that now. That's why it came to mind. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((James Blunt- Your Beautiful...yeah it sounds very damn familiar ))

"What a nice song" Twilight purred softly as Katai continued to stroke his side.
    Twilight continued to nest in his mane purring as he heard Katai sing.
    "You also got a nice singing voice" he purred softly nuzzling his mane again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Correctamundo. )

"And there was me a few days back singing to Asha... the song I sang kinda sucked though." Katai laughs softly, "Didn't think I had a nice singing voice but thanks anyway. I thought I couldn't sing." He continues to stroke his side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( weeeee'ness!!!))

"The song was good" Twilight purred softly in Katai's mane "I'm sure Asha loved it...I liked it" he smiled into Katai's mane with his eyes shut.
    As Katai continued to stroke his sides his tail still swished across the floor.
    "Asha's a lucky lioness to have you" he purred nuzzling Katai's mane once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... I'd say she's pretty lucky. I feel as if I'm lucky to have her." Katai smiles slightly, "Then again, Shine's a lucky lioness to have a lion like you. If you say Asha's lucky to have me then Shine's lucky to have you." He winks down to him as he nuzzles the top of his head once more. He continues to stroke his side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I had the feeling you would say something that" Twilight purred a little louder into Katai's mane with his eyes shut as Katai nuzzled the top of his head and stroked his side.
    "Yeah they are both lucky to have caring and loving lions like us...makes me wonder if Asha and Shine should do something like this as well" he purred opening his eyes for a moment smiling up at Katai before closing them once more.
    "I think your pleasing me more than I am pleasing you" he purred nuzzling deep and hard into Katai's mane once more with a smile on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well if they are doing something along the lines of this good on them although I doubt it somehow." He nuzzles Twilight's head again, "...besides, if Shine has even bothered waking up yet I don't think she'd have enough energy to do anything like this..." He laughs softly, "...with last night and all."

"No, no, it's all the same here. I like what you're doing and I already know that you like what I'm doing as well." He smirks and purrs down to him stroking his side once more.