Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 266 of 443 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah. Who's gonna go first? You or me?" Katai smirks at Twilight as he stands right near the waterfall.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You can if you want and I will follow" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai as he looked around at the surronding area.
    "Can see why you and Asha come here" he smiled widely.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah...it's even better at night. That's why we're usually away at night. More romantic I'd say... we was here last night." Katai smirks to Twilight as he quickly jumps through the waterfall to get in the cave behind.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats when me and Shine bumped into you then" Twilight smiled and pounced through the water into the den behind where Katai had gone in a moment ago.
    He shook himself a little before looking at Katai.
    "No prying eyes at all here" he smiled widely at Katai.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nope... that's why I suggested this place. No-one will find us here." Katai smirks to Twilight as he shakes himself dry. He then lays down on his side and smiles at Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well apart from Asha of course" Twilight smiled "And what ever would she think if she saw us two together like this" he laughed softly and looked down at Katai.
    He smirked and lay down next to Katai; he crawled over to Katai's side and rested his head on his side once more.
    "Once more I get my fluffy and warm pillow" he purred softly and nuzzled his side before smiling at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "She'd be pretty ticked off, that's for sure." Katai smirks to Twilight. He begins to purr again softly as Twilight nuzzles his side. He stretches out on the floor once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ah well can always say you were bored; and that she was busy" Twilight laughed softly nuzzling Katai's side once more.
    "You must do the same for me someday" Twilight laughed softly purring as he nuzzled Katai's side a little harder than last time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure she'll understand. She knows we're friends so there'll be no problem there." Katai smiles to Twilight, "And right I will." He winks to him and begins to purr louder as Twilight nuzzles his side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Think she will be a little annoyed though" Twilight purred listening to Katai as he purred.
    "Your vibrating again" Twilight purred a little loader as Twilight nuzzled a little harder still.
    "i'm looking forward to it" Twilight purred loadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Looking forward to what? Me doing this to you?" Katai smirks at Twilight, "I don't know what she'd think about us doing this but it's not like we're kissing and such now is it?" Katai continues to purr, "I'm vibrating eh?" He stretches his paws and body out as Twilight does this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well yeah" Twilight smirked "And no we aren't kissing or doing anything else" he smiled purring "And yeah you are" he purred continuing to nuzzle Katai harder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "This is too good. Really." Katai smirks at Twilight as he opens one of his eyes. He purrs loudly and continues to stretch his paws and body out as Twilight nuzzles his side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Really?" Twilight said amused opening his eyes to look at Katai as he continued to nuzzle Katai's side harder.
    He purred loader as Katai's purring got a little loader.
    "You vibrating a little loader" Twilight purred laughing softly to Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, really." Katai opens one of his eyes again, "You sure know how to make a friend happy." He winks to him and continues to purr and stretch out on the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad to hear that" Twilight smiled widely as he purred and nuzzled away.
    "See I can do something your Asha can't do as well" he joked as he laughed softly.
    "Stop stretching so much" he laughed and nuzzled his stomach before nuzzling his side again".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's relaxing... that's why I'm stretching." Katai raises his head and prods Twilight on the nose, "Pal." He grins and lays down again, "Asha can do this yet it's usually the male who does it to the female." He laughs slightly and purrs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey" Twilight smirked and nuzzled Katai's stomach again before working on his side once again.
    "Well you always got me to do it" Twilight purred as he nuzzled him harder before switching to his stomach again "Bet you wish the lionesses did though huh" he laughed softly through his purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... you're doing something that the lionesses don't really do. Makes me think I'm the lioness here." Katai laughs softly stretching his forepaws out, purring deeply and loudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "First time I heard that coming from a lion" Twilight laughed looking up at Katai amused.
    "But yeah I know what you mean" he smirked purring as he went and nuzzled Katai's side once more.
    "I think Ash would think it would be a little wierd if she heard you saying you felt like a lioness" he smiled as he nuzzled Katai's stomach again.