Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 265 of 443 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Light starts to filter into the den, "Well, it seems to be getting lighter..." Katai raises his head again, still stretching out on the floor allowing Twilight to nuzzle him, "...but no worries." He rests his head down again and smiles, purring.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ahh everyones going to wake up soon" Twilight purred continuing to nuzzle away on Katai's back.
    "Gotta make the most of it" he purred loadly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't want them to have suspicious thoughts either." Katai laughs quietly trying not to be too loud. He continues to purr.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I said don't care what they think...they're only jealous" Twilight laughed softly as he purred away still as he nuzzled away at Katai's back.
    "Like I said we could find somewhere else" he smiled widely with his eyes shut.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm... do you want to then?" Katai raises his head and looks at Twilight smirking a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well its always nice to know there is somewhere else" Twilight purred as he nuzzled away with his eyes shut.
    "Somewhere where others can't see us...since it bothers you so much" he laughed softly as he purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "There's a peaceful den not so far away from here. If you want, I'll take you there. It's a place me and Asha discovered some time ago." Katai politely offers as he raises his head and looks round to Twilight who is nuzzling his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds good to me" Twilight purred as he opened his eyes and smiled at Katai "A den huh nice" he purred loadly with a smirk as he nuzzled his back as he looked up at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... It's a nice, little one too. Not many lions know about it." Katai winks to Twilight as he stands up on all fours and smiling at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight rolled off Katai's back and smirked up at him from his back purring still.
    "Even better with no prying eyes" he smirked to Katai and winked.
    "Don't want them thinking theres anything going on between us now do we" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nope... we don't want that." Katai smiles to Twilight, "We should go now before any of the others wake up." He winks to him, padding to the entrance of the den and smiling at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah lets go" Twilight smirked rolling onto his front and got up onto all fours and padding to his side.
    "We don't anyone seeing afteral" he smiled widely to him "Lead the way since I have no idea where it is afteral" he smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... I know the way... heck, I've been there a few times already." He smirks, "Me and Asha love it there." He begins to pad out of the den and down the rocks from Pride Rock. He waits at the bottom for Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure I will to" Twilight smirked as he followed Katai down Pride Rock and into the grasslands.
    "Still early which is even better since no one will see us really going anywhere" he smiled widely.
    "Where abouts is it anyway?" he questioned smiling over to Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not too far away... just over there near that tree and waterfall." Katai smiles back to Twilight as he pads through the grasslands with Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds like quite a romantic hideaway to me" Twilight laughed softly looking at Katai "Guess thats why you and Asha love the place huh" he smiled.
    "Suppose I better find something like that for Shine" he smiled "I'm sure she would be happy if I could find something like that for her".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... me and Asha normally go there to relax after a hard, long day. It's really nice. I'm sure Shine'd like that too." Katai smiles to Twilight as he gets closer to the hideout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I'm very sure she would" Twilight smiled "I'd say Asha's a very lucky lion to have you, the cubs and a nice romantic hideaway" he laughed softly.
    "Hope I can offer the same to Shine" he smiled looking ahead as he padded along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Twilight, you're a nice enough lion. Of course you'll be able to offer the same to Shine." Katai smiles to Twilight as he pads along.

"By the way, just thought I'd let you know; you'll probably get a little wet." Katai smirks as they come up to where the secret hideout is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Cheers Kat" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai with a smile "I really want to make a effort for Shine since she deserves it" he smiled.
    "Getting wet huh...I like getting wet I don't care" he smiled widely.
    When they arrived he looked over at Katai.
    "Let me guess its behind then huh" Twilight smirked looking over at Katai.