Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 264 of 443 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... that's it but they're either busy or asleep at the moment so this is the way it goes I guess." Katai smirks up to Twilight purring.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its rather nice isn't it" Twilight smirked continuing to nuzzle Katai's side "Well it makes us closer as friends as well I guess" Twilight purred softly as he nuzzled away and hearing Katai purring and vibrating slighty at the same time.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "True... friends should spend a lot of time together too." Katai smiles and flicks his tail onto Twilight's back. He closes his eyes and purrs softly again.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah they really should" Twilight smiled purring a little more as Katai's tail flicked onto his back.
    He continued to nuzzle away happily.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're a good friend, Twi. I'm glad we got to know eachother." He smiles up to him and flicks his tail around on his back still purring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((haha just noticed this will make Nala rules jealous you know how much he loves Katai ))

"Yeah same here Kat" he smirked "You were like one of the few that actually spoke to me when I first came here afteral" he purred softly as he nuzzled away still.
    "We going to do this all day" he purred laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Haha. And then he was jealous of Asha. )

"Well it is relaxing... I bet it's relaxing for you, huh?" Katai looks up to Twilight smirking, "At least it saves us from boredom." He laughs slightly and begins to purr again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( yeah now both of those he loved are doing this and hes missing out ))

"Sure is relaxing" Twilight purred smiling with his eyes closed as he continued to nuzzle away at Katai's back.
    "Yes its saving us from boredom alright" he purred loadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( )

Katai continues to flick his tail around on Twilight's back as he closes his eyes and purrs loudly smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Going to think your Shine soon" Twilight purred laughing softly as he continued to nuzzle away.
    Twilight purred loader as Katai's tail flicked around on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha, do I look like Shine?" Katai smirks as he looks up to Twilight, "I'm male. Does that answer the question?" He laughs and purrs softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "When I got my eyes closed my imagination can take over" Twilight purred as he opened his eyes laughing softly.
    "Yeah I know your a male Katai" he purred smirking at him "I'm not that stupid" he laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well then... how can you think I'm Shine? In that case, I guess I could think you're Asha." He smirks up to him and raises his head a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I sad my imagination Katai" Twilight smirked purring as he continued to nuzzle away "And yeah you can think of me being Asha if you really wish" he laughed softly "Just don't do anything else you do to Asha when she nuzzles ya" he laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah. I'll give the licking a miss I think." Katai smirks stretching out on the floor, purring as he does this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Good cause I don't want to be ending up being licked cause I would be a little confused" Twilight purred nuzzling Katai's back as Katai streatched out on the floor making him purr a little loader.
    "Starting to enjoy this to much" he purred loadly with a smile on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thought you would." Katai smiles up to him, "It's pretty boring at this time of day anyway. Hardly anyone's awake." he laughs softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah maybe we could do this every morning" Twilight purred loadly "Considering we both like it and all" he purred a little loader with a smile getting bigger as he nuzzled away.
    "Even better when hardly anyone sees us" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not like we're in a quiet, desserted place now where no-one can see us." Katai laughs softly looking around the den seeing many sleeping lions and lionesses, "Nearly everyone's sleeping so we should be ok." He smiles and stretches out on the floor again purring loudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well everyone is asleep so it doesn't matter" Twilight purred "Unless you want to find a place like that" he laughed softly "But yeah its quiet enough with everyone sleeping" he purred loady as he nuzzled away.