Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 263 of 443 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just gonna have a look at the sunrise, that's all. Don't usually wake up this early to catch it." Katai laughs softly, "Don't worry, I'll be back." He smiles as he pads to the entrance and sits down outside.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yeah you better be" Twilight smirked before rolling onto his back and looked up at the ceiling with a smile.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After watching the sun rise across the pridelands, Katai stands up and pads back into the den, "Alright, I return." He smirks laying down again on his side.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh good my furry and warm pillow is back" Twilight smirked rolling onto his front and crawled over to him again before laying down his head nd softly nuzzled again untill he was comfortable.
    "Its morning and I feel lazy still; not that isn't normal for me" Twilight smiled looking over at him.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same... and yes, you're warm, comfy, furry pillow is back." Kata smirks up to Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad cause the floor isn't like that" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ah crap... typo mistakes. :woeisme: )

"Well yeah... the floor is much harder than me... besides, the floor isn't furry." Katai smirks and looks up to him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah shame about that ain't it" Twilight smiled "Would rather like a furry floor and untill the you can be my furry and warm pillow" he smiled nuzzling slightly getting comfortable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright then. You seem to be relaxing me actually which is kinda a surprise." Katai smirks and rests his eyes purring softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Obviously somewhen likes being nuzzled" Twilight laughed softly still nuzzling trying to get comfortable on Katai's back as he listened to Katai's purring.
    "You must really be liking it by the sound of it" he smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... perfect thing for a lazy early morning." Katai opens one of his eyes and looks up to Twilight still purring softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Might as keep doing this then" Twilght smirked continuing to nuzzle Katai's side with a slight laugh.
    Twilight continued to smile as he listend to Katai purr away.
    "Man you can purr like anything can't ya" he laughed softly again "Not even I purr that much at least not to my knowledge".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've heard you purr loads of times." Katai looks up to Twilight for a second smiling slightly, "But this is really nice." He winks up to him continuing to purr away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah even if you have I never ever purr that load" Twilight smirked looking over at him before nuzzling his side again "Yeah well I bet it is nice" he smirked "And your very warm which is good" he smiled.
    "What is everyone gonna think if they see what we are doing" he smirked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No idea... I don't want them to think anything though." Katai laughs softly, "And I purr loud?" He smirks and closes his eyes slightly enjoying what Twilight was doing and purring still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Let them think what they want" Twilight laughed "We still got are lionesses" he smirked "I could blame it on a itchy mane or something" he laughed softly as he continued to nuzzle Katai's side.
    "Yeah you do" he smirked pressing his ear to Katai's back listening "You sorta vibrate as you purr" he smirked glancing at Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Are you sure? I didn't think I'd vibrate but whatever you say." He smiles looking up to him again, "Yeah, I've still got my Asha... you've still got your Shine." He closes his eyes again and purrs softly still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I think we do that when we purr" Twilight smirked "You might not feel it but those who do it sorta do" he laughed softly purring softly himself laughing softly.
    "Yeah I got my Shine but shes still asleep" he smiled looking over at Shine before nuzzling Katai's back again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, and Asha's kinda busy giving the cubs a bath." Katai smirks, "I think I'll lay here for now though. I'm too comfy to move." He purrs softly again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So basicly we are helping each other out in a way" Twilight laughed softly "I rather be nuzzling Shine and rather be nuzzled by Asha" he smirked "Sorta works the situation out doesn't it" he purred.