Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 262 of 443 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I mean if he did happen to go to the water hole near the outlands which I highly doubt somehow." Katai smirks, "You fool." He laughs jokingly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm no fool" Twilight smirked and softly prodded Katai's stomach with his paw as he lay his head on it still.
    "But you always got to be careful non the less" he said looking at him "Its happend to some cubs in the past".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not nice... especially for the parents." Katai looks up to Twilight, "Then again, you're not a dad yet." He smirks and touches him with his tail tuft.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I will be soon though" he smirked at Katai before closing his eyes smiling and nuzzling his head onto Katai's side trying to get comfortable.
    "I can't wait" he laughed softly "And yeah got to feel for the parents" he said glancing up at Katai "Always hard for them".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, you will be a daddy when Shine gives birth to those cubs." Katai looks up to him once more before closing his eyes slightly, "Trying to get comforable eh?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I am" he said nuzzling alittle more he got comfortable "Ah much better" he smirked glancing over at Katai.
    "Yeah happiest day of my life will be the birth of my cubs" he smirked "And well meeting Shine for the first time of course" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "On the birth of my cubs I was too excited to wait any longer..." Katai smirks, "...until Asha gave birth. I didn't think it'd go that far but of course, it did."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah of course ya did" Twilight smirked up at Katai "Wonder how many cubs Shine will have...wonder if it beats Asha's record" he laughed softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What if she does... will you be able to cope?" He grins up to Twilight, "I don't think so..." He says under his breath laughing softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey I heard that" Twilight smirked and prodded Katai in the side "Cheeky lion" he laughed softly.
    "I think I'm more than capable" he smiled "Look at you...you did afteral...I bet I could do just as well he smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ouch..." Katai smirks as Twilight prods him, "Take that back." He laughs jokingly, "Yeah... don't worry, I think you're more that capable." He smiles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey you don't have to poke back" Twilight laughed "Don't make me lick your nose or something" he smirked looking over at him "Cause trust me you don't want me to" he smirked looking about the cave.
    "But I'm glad you think I'm capable" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, don't even think about doing that." Katai smirks, "Ugh." He looks around the cave once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Then I suggest not to poke me again" he winked to Katai before laughing once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You know, I'm not a bisexual." Katai smirks, "I'm 100% straight. Does that answer your question?" he laughs again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No ones ever 100% Katai" Twilight smirked looking over at him "But nothing wrong being Bi" he laughed "Not going all homophobic are you" he laughed softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think so. I was just pointing it out." Katai smirks raising his head for a second before resting it on the ground again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Good to hear that your not" Twilight smirked looking over at Katai "Nothing wrong with lions like that...just like any normal lions" he smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks out the den to the rising sun and raises his head again. He then looks up to Twilight, "Mind letting me up for a second?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ahh but I'm comfy and warm" he smirked laughing softly "I don't want to" he smirked before taking his head off Katai's side "There ya go..why what you doing now?" he questioned.