Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 261 of 443 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No-one knows what the future has in store..." Katai smirks, "Things may change although I'm very happy with the way it is now."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I like the way things are running at the moment as well" Twilight smiled with his head resting on his paws.
    "But the future is always a mystery as much as I find that annoying" he laughed softly.
    "You make a nice warm pillow you know" Twilight joked.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha... am I that soft?" Katai smirks up to Twilight before playing with the dust on the ground and smiling.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah" he smirked "And furry" he laughed and rolled onto his side with his head resting on his back.
    "And very warm I must say" he laughed softly "Why you keep playing with that dust for?" he smirked looking at what Katai was doing.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Because I'm bored." Katai smirks looking up to Twilight, "Well as long as we're comfortable, I'm fine with that." He laughs softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not much I can do but lie down like this" Twilight smirked continuing to watch what Katai did.
    "I could tie knots in your mane if you want" he laughed remebering what Jaini had said earlier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, don't even think about it." Katai smitks up to Twilight before causing some more dust to fly in his face, "Really, don't." He winks to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Funny those sound like my words" Twilight laughed softly and pawed at Katai's mane "Na don't worry I won't knot ya mane or swing by your whiskers either" he laughed again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're too big to swing from my whiskers." Katai laughs, "If you did happen to tug on my whiskers, that would hurt. A lot. But that's not gonna happen." He smirks up to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I know I really want to swing on ya whiskers" he said playfully though he was joking.
    "If I did it they would come out no problem trust me" he laughed softly looking over at Katai from his side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "One thing...your weight will be the problem." Katai smirks to Twilight, "I'm not saying you're fat or anything, don't you worry." He grins and laughs softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know cause firstly I ain't fat; its all muscle" he smirked rubbing his paw across his stomach to prove it.
    "See" he smirked "Told ya" he laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I bet it's the same here with me then. Katai smirks and paws his stomach, "Haha, you see? I aint overweight."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smirked as his head lay on him still and pawed at his stomach "Well its definantly furry thats for sure...and warm" he laughed "But nah not much flab there" he smirked before looking over at Asha.
    "I couldn't deal with that many cubs" he laughed softly "But the are extremly cute though".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess that's it... I mean, most of the cubs behave but Jaini...ah, no." Katai rolls his eyes before looking across to Asha who is washing Jaini.

"Oh no..." Jaini rolls his eyes and tries to get out of Asha's grip but can't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Jaini is like what I was" Twilight smirked and rested his head on Katai's stomach "I turned into a ok lion so will he" he smiled at Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And I hope so." Katai smirks up to Twilight whispering so Jaini can't hear who is currently getting bathed.
    "Grrr..." Jaini sulks and folds his arms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah trust me no cub will grow up into a lion and stay just as sulky" Twilight whispered back "They always cool down and get fed up of being like that" he smirked glancing over at Jaini remaining to keep his head on Katai's stomach.
    "Don't like baths then Jaini" Twilight smirked looking over at the cubs "I never liked baths either when I was a cub".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, he hates baths. He'd prefer to take a bath in a water hole. Then again, he's at risk of drowning and he's at risk from crocodiles and such." Katai yawns and keeps his head rested on the floor, tilting it to one side.

"No, I don't like baths!!!" Jaini growls a little but not growling to Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Theres no crocs in the waterhole...only on the Outland border Katai you fool" Twilight laughed rolling his head around to smirk at Katai.
    "But yeah got to be careful with cubs and deepish water".