Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 256 of 443 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini sighs and sits up. He begins to listen in to their conversation.

"Most cubs are the same... I know that because before I had cubs of my own, I used to look after Namabi's two cubs occassionally..." He smirks, "...and I'm feeling alright... hey, wasn't it last night when Jaini went running off?" he smirks and looks down at Jaini.

Jaini pouts and stamps his foot.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah ruined my Shine time" Twilight smirked "Got the exercise at least thanks to Jaini" he smiled and petted him.

"And don't get like that Jaini" Twilight smiled down to him and petted him once more.

"I have no cubs" Twilight replied "Yet at least" he smiled and glanced at Shine before looking back at Katai.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I bet you'll end up with some soon, no doubt about it." Katai smirks to Twilight before looking back down at Jaini, "Oh, come on Jaini... don't be like that." He bends down and nuzzles him.

Jaini sighs and looks up to them once more. He swishes his tail from side to side.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I will most likely have some soon" Twilight smiled "Makes me wonder what they are going to be like now" he smirked and petted Jaini.

"I'm sure they will be good cubs" he smiled "Yeah come and Jaini" he smirked down to him.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The other cubs and the newborns are still sleeping... the other cubs only just learnt how to speak not long ago... Jaini isn't alone now." Katai smirks and smiles down to Jaini.

Jaini lays on the floor, "I'm bored..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "When they start talking is when the troubles start really isn't it" Twilight smirked "They disobey and answer back" he laughed softly.

"Bored huh" he smirked down to Jaini and prodded him softly with his paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I'm bored..." Jaini smirks and prods Twilight back with his smaller paws.

"Yeah, take Jaini for example..." Katai whispers into Twilight's ear so Jaini can't hear. He then turns back to Jaini, "Jaini, there's not much we can do in the early hours."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smirked down at Jaini as he prodded back and looked up at Katai.
    "Yeah its true there really isn't much to do in the early hours" he said said glancing out the cave "The suns stil not really up; won't be long though" he smiled.
    "You can play in my mane or something" he smirked to Jaini "I'm sorta bored my self at the moment".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha... play in your mane?" Jaini smirks, "Okay then!" he jumps on top of Twilight and ruffles his mane up.

"You'd better watch your whiskers..." Katai tells Twilight, "He has a bad habit of pulling and swinging on other lions whiskers."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smirked as Jaini jumped on him and messed his mane up.
    "Yeah watch the whiskers Jaini" he smiled "I sorta like my whiskers" he laughed softly.

"I guess he must of done that once or twice to you hasn't he" he smirked to Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah and it wasn't half painful..." Katai shudders, "And I mean it WAS painful."

Jaini continues to mess Twilight's mane up before moving closer to his whiskers, "Don't even think about it." Katai tells Jaini.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well we will see" Twilight smirked "Not much longer and I'm going to have my own cubs swinging off them" he laughed.
    He felt Jaini messing up his mane and getting close to his whiskers.
    "Don't think about it Jaini" he laughed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Jaini moves even closer to his whiskers and grabs hold on one of them. He pulls one out accidently, "Oops..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ouch" Twilight said in a little pain and laughed "Yeah think it be best if you kept well away from the whiskers he smirked and looked around at Jaini "Can see why your father warned me now" he smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What did I tell you?" Katai rolls his eyes and sighs, "Stay well away from Twilight's whiskers... remember that."

Jaini smirks, "Oops, sorry..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No problem Jaini" Twilight smiled and pawed at Jaini's head.

"Its alright Katai" Twilight smirked "I'll live" he laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm... it seems to say that you posted that yesterday? )

"He just won't learn." Katai laughs a little under his breath, "Got anything you'd like to do then? Not much really to do whilst we're just sat here."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Jaini has woken up. Katai is speaking to Twilight and Jaini happened to pull some more of Twilight's whiskers out. That's about it I think. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't think of anything to do that be Jaini's play thing at the moment" he laughed softly looking down at Jaini "Besides not even Shine's up yet so I don't want to leave just yet without her" he smirked looking over at Shine as she slept on the den floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aye... neither is Asha." Katai looks over to Asha before looking back at Twilight, "Don't want to leave without our lionesses." He laughs.