Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 254 of 443 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well thats good" Twilight smirked and continued to pad on.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks back to Jaini who's peacefully sleeping on his back, "He's a little cutie when he's quiet..." he then looks back to Twilight, smirking.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini growls after he hears his mother speak, "Mum! I was sleeping!" he then looks around at his surroundings, "Darn, we're back already!? Stupid dad...you went too fast!" Jaini jumps off of Katai's back.

Katai rolls his eyes, "Jaini... I wasn't running back. You were just asleep..."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah Jaini don't have a go at Katai" Twilight smirked down at Jaini "We walked back we didn't run or anything"

Shine continued to sleep on the floor.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "But Twilight, I'm not having a go at anyone... and my mum woke me up." Jaini growls a little, not referring to Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You will fall asleep quick enough now" Twilight replied padding back over to where Shine slept.
    "You must be tired afteral" he said settling down beside Shine "After that little run of yours" he smiled looking over at Jaini.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I am tired but I can't sleep anymore...once I'm awake, I'm awake!" Jaini sighs and curls up next to his brothers and sisters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You'll sleep trust me" Twilight smiled at Jaini as he lay his head soflty down on Shine's side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini growls a little having tossed and turned a little, "Can't sleep...where's dad when you need him."

Katai grabs hold of Jaini by the scruff of his neck and places him in between his large paws, "I'm right here... you can sleep with me tonight." He nuzzles Jaini lovingly before cuddling up to Jaini.

Jaini does the same and snuggles into Katai's chest fur, purring gently and closing his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smirked and closed his eyes.
    "Cubs" Twilight said quitely as he slowly fell asleep on Shine's side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Guan who is obviously still very young tries to escape. Katai however, doesn't notice.

(Another repeat of Jaini me thinks. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since Guan is only a tiny cub at this time, he has to scamper and scurry across the floor. He scurries out the den and giggles a little to himself.

(Sorry for the double post. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Double the trouble! )

Guan growls a little to himself as his mother takes him back inside. After Guan is placed down on the ground, Jaini wakes up and pads over to Guan, "Aww... you couldn't escape... I've tried it loads of times."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Asha laughs to Jaini and Guan, "Little troublemakers... cubs like you two should stay inside and be supervised." she smiles slightly.
    "Oh, no..." Jaini sighs and flops down onto the floor, "I'm bored... when is morning gonna come?"

Meanwhile, Katai wakes up and looks across to Guan, Jaini and Asha, "Who's been trying to escape now?" he yawns tiredly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin sat at the edge of the Pride Lands, he was currently on the Outlands side.. He thought about going over and seeing if he could join Simba's Pride, He had heard so much how he was supposively evil or something like that, he remembered a passing lion telling him that Simba killed Scar, But Kovujin didn't really care about Scar he wasnt that great anyways. Kovujin put a paw on the Pride lands. he walked over to it sat down on the grass and thought more. He hoped he wouldn't get into any trouble by doing so. He got close to the ground and slid through the Pride Lands, after a few minutes of crouching low to the ground and running trying to keep himself concealed from anyones view, he came across a Waterhole..I'll get something to drink, I might need some hydration anyways, Kovujin thought trying to remember the last time he actually drunk any water. He took a few quick laps and was out on the road again, he crouched back down and ran and came across a humungous rock. "This must be it" Kovujin said quietly, "Pride Rock...." Kovujin circled it looking for a way up, he came across some stones leading up towards the top, He followed them and found a Den, he could hear a few words, sounded like someone was talking, but who would be up at this time of night. whoever it was, they probably didn't pose a threat to Kovujin, he could take on about any challenge you gave to him, he was quite muscular for his age only being 2 and a half. Kovujin looked down at his body to make sure he was clean, it was a little to late though but it didn't matter, he did'nt really look like an Outsider, maybe he could lie and say he's from a different Pride... No he was going to tell the truth, he did'nt want peoples first impression to be on him was to think he was a lier. He walked up into the den, He could see many cubs and Lions and many a lionesses. He saw one of them awake, he had a red and black mane, with a brownish body and his under body was orange, and the bottem part of his legs were also orange, this Lion looked so strange. He wondered if the lion had seen him yet, he didn't know. so he decided to speak out,

"Hello, my name is Kovujin," He said in a low voice as to not wake up the other lions, "I've come to see if I can join this Pride.. Simba's Pride" Kovujin said to the strange Lion.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai immediately turns to Kovujin, it takes him a few moments to respond, "...then you'll have to report to the king."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I would like to join this RP, but I don't know where to post my character info. Can someone help? :S))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I think this is the thread to sign up although it hasn't been updated for quite a while. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Thanks KS : ) ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini sighs and looks out of the den attempting to make another "great escape." He looks around and sees his parents not looking so he sneaks down from the den entrance gasping in awe at every sight. He runs off into the fields and sees an herd of gazelle in the distance, "Oooh... I wonder if I could hunt one of those..." he thinks for a moment and shakes his head, "Nah, I better not..." he growls a little and heads towards the water hole.

(The great escape. )