Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 253 of 443 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Me handle cubs....no I don't have any my self yet" Twilight replied "But sure I'll help you find that cheeky cub" he smirked and softly laid Shine's head on the ground licking her cheek before gettingup on all fours and padding over to Katai.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm, I always thought you would've had some experience with lookin' after cubs. I was proved wrong..." Katai laughs a little, "...in case you're wondering, the little rascal scurried off somewhere over there." Katai points into a direction over towards a bush.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Na no experience as of yet" Twilight replied "I was nearly a dad once before all my pride and my pregnant mate were killed" he sighed slightly "Got Shine now and everyone else so you know its good" he smiled and looked at the bush "Think hes in there then?" he questioned.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, he knows where to hide. He's a little pain when it comes to these type of situations..." Katai smirks and pads over to the bush.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight padded over after Katai towards the bush that Jaini was meant to be hiding in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini gasps, "Oh no...stupid adults." he growls a little and hides deeper inside the bushes so his dad or Twilight won't be able to reach him as quick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Come on Jaini come out" Twilight replied lying down in the grass and looking into the bush as best he could with it being night time and all.
    He put his paw in and felt about softly just to make sure he didn't hurt Jaini by accident.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh no...a lion I don't even know is telling me what to do..." Jaini growls a little.

"And a lion that you do know is also telling you what to do. That lion is your father..." Katai hears what Jaini said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Come on Jaini get out of there" Twilight replied laughing after hearing what Jaini just said "And you do know me we spoke earlier"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay! I'm out...keep your fur on!" Jaini appears out from behind the bushes, "Oh...sorry Twilight. Didn't know it was you..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No problem" Twilight smirked to Jaini "Good to see you out of that bush" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww...darn, I meant to direct that towards dad." he then looks towards Katai, "You care too much!" he moans a little.

"Jaini, it's the middle of the night and it's way past your bedtime. You should've really been in bed hours ago..." Katai sighs and yawns himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well thats parents they care for there youngin's" Twilight replied "Better than being attacked and killed by hyenas and all that" he said padding on a little "You should be thankful" he said looking at Jaini before smirking at the cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm, I guess so..." Jaini sighs, "Dad, can I have a ride?"
    "I'm not sure whether you deserve one now after that carry-on..." Katai turns to Twilight, "What do you think?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey your son Katai" Twilight smirked "Your the daddy...but I say yeah" he smirked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright...hop on..." Katai lays down so Jaini is able to climb onto his back. Jaini climbs on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah its getting late and I'm missing my Shine" Twilight smiled to Katai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're missing your Shine? How do you think I'm feeling..." Katai smirks to Twilight, "I got all the cubs on my mind at the moment."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I'm missing my mate" Twilight smirked "Anyway we don't have any cubs.....yet" he smiled looking back at Katai as he continued to pad on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini snuggles into Katai's mane and falls asleep quietly, "Well, so long he's quiet we'll get back twice as fast." Katai smirks and begins to pad after Twilight.