Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 244 of 443 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Who do you have your eyes on?" Jaini grins up to Twilight curiously.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Some lionesses called Shine" Twilight smirked "First lionesses I met and who actully took some interest in me.....ain't seen her in a while i sorta left for a long time and only just come back"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ah right...I don't think I've seen that lioness around. What she look like?" Jaini asks Twilight curiously seeing if he could notice the lioness from Twilight's description.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shes got very lightish fur for a female, has a sunbirth marking on her left cheek thats slightly scared over and has blue eyes" Twilight replied "Shes really nice...very caring"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww...too bad I haven't seen her...well I have seen her but I haven't really had chance to talk to her. One reason; my parents never let me go anywhere alone." Jaini sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah they are trying to be protective of you" Twilight smiled "Give it a few months they will give you some freedom you will see"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, but it kinda sucks...I can't even leave the den without either my mum or my dad chasing after me and giving me a long lecture about it..." Jaini sighs, "I can't wait until I can start doing stuff of my own."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Can't Simba take you places....he does look after you to as well dosn't he?" he questioned "Funny how parents don't want there cubs being like they were"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Simba never takes us places...only when my mum and dad are here..." Jaini sighs, laying down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats a shame" Twilight replied down at the cub "Don't worry It won't be long till you can roam all you want"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Yeah, I wanna snuggle up in a nice warm place with you." Asha purrs to Katai.

Simba smiles as he hears Twilight and Jaini speaking, "Well, there isn't really much to do..." Simba tells Jaini, "But when you're a bit older your parents will give you more freedom."
    Katai grins seductively to Asha, "Come darling, lay beside me...I've chose one of the best spots..." he purrs over to her, leaving a space for her to lay down.

"Aww...well, ok." Jaini sighs still laying on the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't worry you will one day" Twilight smiled pawing at Jaini's head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini lays down on the floor, smiling a little feeling Twilight pawing him on the head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I really like the sound of the water here...it gives us privacy and most of all...a great place for love." he licks her muzzle before putting his paw on her back, stroking it to try and relax her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Jaini lays down on the floor, smiling a little feeling Twilight pawing him on the head.
    "You like that huh" Twilight smiled continuing to paw the cubs head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, something my dad never does to me." Jaini grins to Twilight, enjoying his head being petted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You must ask him to do this once in a while if you like it" Twilight laughed softly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Maybe...but he's never here." Jaini sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats a real shame" Twilight said looking down at the cub sadly continuing to paw the cubs head "Well you got everyone else here to look after you and all that"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah but they don't seem to understand...I go off to meet a new lion and then I just get told to stay put..." Jaini sighs, "I guess they're only trying to protect me."