Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 23 of 443 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With her mouth full, holding her son. Broken merely nodded, she was still hungry, but Asante needed help, he was badly injured. She looked to Simba hoping he could help, almost pleading not to harm her only cub. She was still quit nervous of these strangers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken nodded, thankful. Asante was still to young to wander far from his mother. Broken waited to be lead to the den parts of her aching were the attacker had bitten or clawed her, so she was hard pressed to stand. Asante was starting to struggle wanting down but Broken wouldn?t allow that until they were both safe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken followed Simba closely, glad he slowed his pace for her. When they reached the edge of the water hole she set Asante into the shallow waters and cleaned him. When finished she stood to her full height watching proudly as he pawed the water curiously. She let him play as she walked into the water until it reached her knees. She hissed as it hit her wounds. She cleaned her wounds of blood and dirt. She knelt so the water moved over her back and lowered herself in completely submerged. She surfaced soon after and made her way from the water shaking her self dry. ?Finally?? she said feeling a lot better, her once dark coat was clean showing she was a rather pale colored creature. ?Thank you, sire? she smiled, her mood had defiantly lightened. She picked Asante up ready to get him inside safe and sound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi looks around, looking for food. He walks up to Simba.
    "Is it alright if I and Lunara go and hunt for some food? Don't worry, we'll leave plenty for you."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We don't mind. We could use extra help." replied Namabi.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've been around here for a few weeks now. I just stop by at every place now and then." Namabi replies pouncing back onto Kimi smiling. Lunara heads off to the fields to hunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Antelope" smiled Lunara ducking down in the long grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, after you." smirks Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi pounced on another antelope, biting into it to make sure it's dead.
    "Another one dead." replied Namabi waiting for Lunara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We sure are." smiled Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lunara pounces on top of one of the antelope and bites its neck to make sure it's dead.
    "Here's the 3rd one!" shouted Lunara cheerfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah. I think we're done for now." smiled Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken lay quietly were Simba had shown her. Asante was already asleep safe in his mother?s massive paws. She licked him affectionately before laying her head down over him for some much needed rest. She listened to her surrounding for some time before falling into a fitful slumber.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi, Lunara and Kimi return to Pride Rock. Namabi walked up to Broken.
    "You alright now?" he asked politely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She woke with a start. Forgetting were she was she growled looking at the other. She looked around nervously then remembered. ?I?m sorry?? she breathed. ?I had forgotten.? She nodded her fur relaxing from its previous stand on end. ?I am thank you?? she looked to her cub who was playing with a small pebble, still unbalanced on his tiny paws. ?My name is Broken?this is my son, Asante.? She said politely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I met you earlier...nice little cub you got there." Namabi smiled politely to Broken.
    "I've just been hunting. Feel free to take a bite out of it when you're ready..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken nodded, she now remembered Namabi. ?Thank you. We will eat when you are finished.? She said yawning widely. ?I think we could use a bit more sleep.? She said in a quiet yet dismissal tone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We'll leave plenty for you...so don't worry about the quantity of food." replied Namabi smiling leaving Broken and Asante to sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No problem...anytime." replied Namabi bowing down to Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante sat by his sleeping mother. He nudged her, he was hungry. He cried out biting her ear. He looked to the larger lions and to the food. He remembered his mother telling him not to go near adult males, other than his own father who had died. He inched closer to Simba, sensing no danger, he nudged the adult?s paw for attention.