Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 204 of 443 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Eek..." Jaini screams playfully underneath.
    "No...no, no." Katai shakes his head. "You'll get off unless I'll have to push you off." he laughs playfully.
    "I'll help ya with that Katai." Namabi grins.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (srry bout my inactivness)
    Twilight awoke up in the grasslands of Pride Rock. It had been several weeks since he first stumbled into the pride as a hopeless case of a prideless rogue.
    But things had changed he was accepted into the pride and slowly got into the life of being in a pride again and went about life normaly.
    Twilight got up and stretched and walked out of the of the shade of the tree he had slept under and glanced about to see who was about.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Comfy? Ya what? Don't think so..." he laughs. "On the count of three Namabi..."
    Namabi nods and grins.
    "One...two...three." the both push Asha off making her tumble onto the grass.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion

"Hi Twilight." Tipa pads up to Twilight, "How are you?" Tipa asks politely and yawns tiredly.
    "Hey Tipa" Twilight smiled "I'm tired I only just woke up; how bout you...you seem pretty tired your self been up to much" Twilight asked smiling
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shame on you." Katai grins and circles her. He looks over to Namabi to do the same.
    Namabi smirks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not really been up to much, I'm tired too though..." Tipa smiles to Twilight, yawning again, "Being a lion is very tiring." he laughs.
    "Yeah got that right" Twilight said stretching out his front paws on the ground and yawned and looked around again "Anything been happening when I've been asleep"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai grins to Namabi and signals him to pounce, both lions pouncing on top of Asha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "A rogue" Twilight said "How come he was chased off.....I never got chased away when I came here"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats just sick" Twilight said looking at Tipa "Lions like those give rogues such bad names thats why bad things always happen to them....I think i got off lucky when I came here other prides would of killed me"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know he was so kind when I came into the pride" Twilight said "I just wish I appreciated it when I first came here"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asha squirms and laughs underneath the two large male lions. "Lemme up!" she laughs, licking Katai gently on the cheek.

"Well apparently he threatened to eat the two cubs... and he was going to attack Asha." Tipa tells Twilight.
    "No...make us." Katai laughs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Try to push us then." Namabi grins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh dear..." Katai tuts and shakes his head.
    "Aww, c'mon give her a chance." Namabi jumps off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Go on, that's not fair. Get off her." Namabi laughs to Katai.
    "Alright, alright buddy." Katai jumps off Asha. "Satisfied?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm comin' to get you!" Katai runs after her laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey...wait up!" Namabi also runs after Asha with Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai runs past Asha, "Hey, where did she go?" he asks looking around confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Tipa smiles, "Ah well, it's not to worry about..." Tipa purrs, "He knows you appreciate it now, I'm sure." [QUOTE]

"Yeah I think after the first two days I was here he actually noticed that and I am very greatful for helping me get through my grief" Twilight said smiling "I'm still confused about Shine though....you have any idea where she is?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Gah!" Katai jumps back. "You made me jump."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I wasn't scared...I'm brave." Katai grins pinned down on the ground.