Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 202 of 443 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala sighed "You will one day Kopa, but right now, I think I enjoy you more as a cub," she smiled and nuzzled him "Oh, being a cub isn't all that bad, you get to have lots of fun too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Not with a father that never allows you to do anything...." he sighed " And i know that you and Dad did a lot of things when you had my age...." he said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your Dad is only trying to do what's best by protecting you. Of course he lets you have fun, sometimes, it's the woods and other certain parts of where we live, that frightens him. Not all lions and lioness are good like the ones in our pride, Kopa. You have to realize he's just trying to do his job as a Dad. He loves you, very much, as do I, and I'm sure he's not trying to prevent you from having fun," she smiled "And yes...we did do many things at your age, but that's only because your father went a little too far with our adventures," she giggles "but he knows better and now...it's time for your milk."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa sighed " I would like to be able to do all that he did...." he said " Grandad told me about the adventures that you and Dad had when you were just cubs...like when you and Dad tryed to run off from that strange blue bird....I can't remember how he was called." Kopa said laughing. " Well....I guess Dad only wants the best for me...., anyways..it would be great if he lets me go alone someday..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know whether Asha will be happy about it..." his ears droop, "I will let him go though. Be careful and stay out of danger." Katai licks Jaini.

"Stop it dad, no more baths yet!" he brushes is little head fur down.
    "You mean we can go?!" Jaini smiles happily. "Yay!"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai gasps. "Stand back." he warns Asha and the cubs.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini gasps, "Who is he dad?"
    Katai growls, "Just let me handle this."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks back at Jaini and Asha, "Asha, take Jaini and Kryken to someplace safe. You too Kenyi."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini gasps and hides behind Asha.
    Katai smirks, "Is that all you can do?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think so..." Katai rolls his eyes and growls, "Do you dare to even touch me?!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You won't lay a paw on them whilst I'm here." Katai laughs a bit, "I bet you can't even stand a chance against me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well that's your problem. I'm glad not to be a rogue...I'm glad I was born in a pride." he growls back at Kivani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Really? Well maybe I could take you down now if that's what you want." Katai smirks and growls swishing his tail back and forth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Pfft...yeah right. The only thing you can do is scare small cubs with your roar." he rolls his eyes, "Now how pathetic and stupid is that?!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's exactly what I'm on about. You find it funny when the cubs scream...that's just...well so immature." Katai rolls his eyes again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well didn't you say you were gonna get me?!" Katai frowns, "Here I am! Come and get me..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shows how much of a ***** you are then." Katai turns his back to Kivani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Bye *****!" Katai laughs and sticks his tongue out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's alright...I'm always here for you." Katai purrs, "Too bad there's someone like him around."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh well...can I go off with Kryken now?" Jaini asks.