Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 165 of 443 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi storms off towards the den, Katai storms off towards the jungle.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I see..." said Kopa who knows that he had lied to him,he wonders for a moment why he had done it, but then he thought that would be better asking after to his father father again if he knows anything about him.

" Yeah Kimi... no problem" smiled Kopa thinking that Kimi had been like a second father for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The water hole?! What's so great about the water hole??" Makatu was tempted to ask, but didn't. "I'll come too," was what he actually said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nothing we are just going there to drink some water" said Kopa looking at Makatu. " We can try to hunt something after going there if ya want" said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Makatu's eyes widened, aglow with rambunctious cubhood excitment. "Oh wow, you could teach me how to hunt? Of course I want to!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Kopa is Simba's son )
    " I am cub too... I dunno know how to hunt yet...my Dad hasn't taught me yet.." he said lowering his ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Oh jk, heh)
    "Oh, well, if neither of us knows how to hunt...how are we gonna do it?" Makatu asked. Then he looked at Kopa for a minute, studying him. "Your dad is...who again?"
    Kopa laughed. "Simba, duh."
    "Sorr-y, sheesh," Makatu said, rolling his eyes. "It's not like I've been here forever to know, gosh..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( You can't use my character mate, only yours )

" Simba is my Dad " he smiled going on with his walk to the water hole." yeah I'm comming " smiled Kopa .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi storms into the den, with an angry temper on. He's losing his patience.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi sat quietly beside the swaying acacia tree. Ignoring all outside sounds, paying attention to nothing but the soft wind that fluttered by every once in a while and his wonderful son he had. The only two things that really matter, the comfort and his son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Oops, jk again)
    "I see..." Makatu felt uneasy, having nothing else worth saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi walks by everyone. He really got 'ticked' off by Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa drank a little too and yawned he was a bit tired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi ran towards the water hole and took a small drink.
    Katai storms through the jungle, he realises he should turn back since it is getting dark and danger might be lurking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Makatu wasn't really thirsty but decided since he had the chance, he drank from the water hole as well. He saw Kopa yawn, and thought about yawning too, he certainly was tired enough himself, but decided against it, since he had already stated from before that he was not tired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( I'll continue tomorrow sleep time for me , cya )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Makatu heard Kimi call. "Wow, someone that knows my name!" he stated as he approached. "And pardon me for asking, but you are...?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Just so you know 2 Die FR. STL left. He went to bed.)

Kenyi could hear the whispers of the wind, bring up about a new visitor. Or that was what he had heard.
    "Kryken...I must go..."
    "Okay dad..." he smiled and continued playing the autumn leaves.
    He ran up a hill, witnessing an unfamiliar lion and Kimi. Kenyi smiled down and retrieved down the hill to consult with Namabi. He walked back into the den and looked at Namabi. He stared momentarily before exhaling a long sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi looks at Kenyi before walking out of the den again, Leo runs up to Namabi, "Hey dad, what's up with you?" he asks curiously.
    "Leo don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." Namabi walks back into the den before looking at Kenyi again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Namabi looks at Kenyi before walking out of the den again, Leo runs up to Namabi, "Hey dad, what's up with you?" he asks curiously.
    "Leo don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." Namabi walks back into the den before looking at Kenyi again.
    Kenyi quickly dragged Namabi off alone for a second and whispered into his ears "There's a big herd not too far in the west. I'll meet ya there in 5." he winked and quickly ran out of the den. He ran up a hill, watching the herd graze as he silently waited for Namabi.