Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 164 of 443 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    (Actually Kenyi, I made sure that Asha gave berries to help the nightmares, so you could still give berries too, since you said that Kenyi was going to give berries to help the depression =) ...)

A young lion cub, Sala, is padding through the Pride Lands, blissfully unaware of any bad things that might be happening around him. His best mate, Cheza, pounces on him and pins him down. Sala is about two months old, and Cheza is about five months old.

"Pinned ya..." Cheza grins, walking with his body over Sala.

Sala rolls about but accidentally bumps into Makatu. Sala gasps and runs away back to Cheza.

"What's spooked you mate?" Cheza asks Sala. Cheza pads over in the direction that Sala was before, and notices Makatu too.

"Who are you?" Cheza asks Makatu, trying to seem brave.
    (Actually Simba, I made sure that Kryken gave the berries to help with Namabi's nightmares, since I did recommend in the first place before my stupid computer got into a long chain of disconnections. Which was, btw, very ridiculous. Btw, I didn't say my berried focued on depression, but on nightmares. You can always check back.=) Oh and I already gave Namabi my berries. It comes along well with depression.)

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Sure...but first do you have any ideas on what to do because I'm stumped for ideas?" Namabi gets on all fours.

Katai continues to walk waiting for Kenyi's answer.

(I don't know what's happening here, lol. )
    "I'm not exactly sure, how about we bring back a large feast for the pride?" he smiled "Antelope, Impala, Hippo...etc..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds good, I need some exercise anyway." Namabi smiles and runs to the entrance of the den ready to go.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, let's go..." he smiled and ran for the grasslands. He spotted a variety of herds. To the right, antelope and to the left, Impala. "Which one would you like to take first? Or would you prefer if we attacked together at the same time so we could work faster?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If you want we can attack at the same time. The hunt is more interesting that way in my opinion." Namabi also spots the herd.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heya Simba. Glad to see you here." Namabi smiles to Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well there's loads so I'm not really that sure. I say the herd straight ahead is the best..." Namabi keeps watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa was sleeping at the den, waiting for his father and the others...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi sneaks forward, keeping watch. Katai steps in front of him, "Hello Namabi, what are you guys doing?"

"I thought you'd gone for a walk. We're hunting, if you want you can join." Namabi looks up to Katai who is fully stood up.

"Sounds good...anyway, I did go for a walk but had to take Jaini back because he was tired..." Katai also crouches down behind Namabi and walks in the opposite direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa smiles to Kimi " No thanks I'm ok... i don't feel very good, and I don't feel like playing now..thanks anyways." he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I am." Katai grins at Simba.
    "Make that me as well." Namabi smirks waiting for Simba's signal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai runs to an impala in the right direction, Namabi runs to one in the left direction also pouncing on them and bringing them down. Namabi crushes it's neck, Katai bites into it's neck making sure they're dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " okay... what about going for a walk?" he smiled standing up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " i don't mind.... decide you" Kopa smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by 2 Die FR

Makatu's awakening at the far reaches of the prideland boundaries was as curious as his condition. His eyes were tightly shut, in hopes that if he did not open them the agonizing pain he was enduring would not be real, a nightmare, a figment of his imagination. His small body, though unscathed, shook from head to tail with pain. He had no idea who he was, nor where he was. All sense of direction ceased to exist. But sense enough to realize that his survival lay in his own mobility did occur to him. He tried moving a paw, but immediately wished he hadn't, as a shot like a hot knife pulsed through him. It was no use. He panicked as he realized how utterly helpless he was. But then, he reasoned, it was no matter, after all, he only was aware of his existence for fleeting minutes, if he died, it was no loss...So he laid there, what else could he do, and waited for the inevitable that was sure to come...
    (Sorry for a morbid intro. Just background information on what happened.)

Makatu's situation looked hopeless. His life could have easily ended there. Makatu often wondered afterward what it was, coincidence, luck, or something else, that brought Sarabi there to save him. (I don't know who's doing Sarabi.) For whatever reason, she found him and carried him gently in her mouth back to Pride Rock.
    The next several days were difficult. Rafiki gave him bitter-tasting medicine to 'ease da pain' and it helped him sleep at night. After long, tedious ages cooped up in the den within Pride Rock, his condition improved, and began to get used to his surroundings and the members of the pride. What lingered in the back of his head was the confusion of where his real family is -indeed, who they were- and why he couldn't remember.
    Today, from within a comfortable distance of Pride Rock, he watched Simba and others leave to go hunt, wishing he could go too, wondering when they would let him.
    Then an idea came to him. It didn't hurt anyone if he just watched them hunt. Makatu looked around, and seeing no one, scampered off through the tall grass in the hunters' general direction.
    "I do, I wanna go for a walk!" Makatu yelled, startling Kopa, who had asked the question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa was walking with his Dad's pride guardian, and he saw Makatu on the floor. " Look who is that lion there?" he walked next to the foreigner and asked " Hello, who are you? asked smiling, seeing that that lion didn't seem bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi sighed and left the scene. Seeing that it was suppose to be a surprise from him and Namabi. He quietly returned to his den and groomed Kryken.
    "Hey there Dad..."
    "Hey Son...how are you?"
    "Alright..."
    "Do you want me to go teach you how to pounce instead?"
    "Yeah sure dad!!! Sounds fun!"
    Kenyi and his son Kryken went elsewhere.
    ----

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi sighs after he sees Kenyi make an exit, "Great Katai, look what you've done."
    Katai turns around to Namabi, "What?!" he growls a bit.
    "You just had to come didn't you?" Namabi rolls his eyes and walks back to the den.
    "Fine then! Leave, I don't care!" Katai growls and roars a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Makatu smiled, with detatched enthusiasm. "Guess you don't know me then, yeah. I'm Makatu. Only been here for a few days. So, um..." Makatu scanned the horizon briefly. "Where are you going, then? Can I come?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yeah, sure thing " smiled Kopa " where do you come from?, you seem to be a little tired.." said Kopa looking at the new lion, as they started walking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's nothing, I'm fine," Makatu lied defiantly as he walked beside Kopa. Thinking of no easy way to answer his question, he did not give a response, hoping Kopa would drop it altogether.