Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 153 of 443 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "A life in the Outlands is very poor... little food... less water... it's almost as bad as being dead there..." Simba sighs to Sunshine and Twilight, "Come on then Twilight, let's go back to Pride Rock." Simba pads back to Pride Rock with his friends.

When Simba arrives at the royal den, he goes inside. "You two can sleep in here tonight." he smiles politely to Twilight and Sunshine.
    "Thanks Simba" Twilight letting out a smile for the first time as he lay down on the floor.
    Shine smiled and lay down beside Twilight.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm fine, you still feeling ill?" he asks Namabi politely, "Just a little cold if anything... it's a cold night tonight..." he sighs, sitting inside the den with the other royal lions, Sunshine and Twilight.
    "I'm feeling cold. I guess I'll come in to stay warm." Namabi shivers a little as he walks into the royal den.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow diseded to go in to the outlands coverd by the night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi opens his eyes and looks around. He tosses and turns, unable to sleep. He takes a look over to his pride and family, he then looks over to Simba.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What's wrong Namabi? Can't sleep?" Simba sighs to him, "That can be a pain... do you want something to eat? There's plenty of meat, you can have some if you're hungry... it might be easier to sleep on a full belly." Simba smiles a little.
    "I've been having far too many sleepless nights alately. It's getting me worried..." Namabi sighs, "I'd like something to eat though, can't sleep on an empty stomach." Namabi smiles to Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That night Twilight fell asleep alongside Shine who was still awake at the time. Shine looked at Simba and smiled and then snuggeled up with Twilight and lay her head down on Twilight's side but she didn't want to sleep because of the though of Shadow so she sighed and looked out of the cave entrance.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The sun should rise from the eastern sky in a couple of hours, I suggest that everyone get as much rest as they possibly can." he looks over to Namabi "I have some remedies if you prefer that instead, it should help with this temporary insomnia of yours." he recommended "As for you Simba, you might want to regain some of that strength of yours, in the meantime I can assist Namabi from here. That is if you don't mind."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shadow"' Shine whispered to herself as she as she was about to close her eyes; she was to confused about her feelings at the moment. Just as she was about to close her eyes she heard Twilight mumble 'Cali' sadly; he must of been dreaming of her again a tear rolled out from one of his eyes and trailed down his face.
    Shine stroked Twilight's head with her paw and he fell asleep again no longer crying.
    Shine sighed once again and lay her head down on Twilight's side his rythmical breathing slowly made her drift off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Roku
    "You are smiling, Kasa!" Roku said happily "And willingly, too!" she laughed
    Kasa looked puzzled for a moment. Am I smiling? He asked himself. He had forgotten what that was like. He decided that he was smiling, and that meant he was no longer alone.

"I suppose I am... It has been a long time since I have. Not since the end of my kingdom..." The words took the smile from his face as he fell back into memory. But this time the memories did not pain him. Perhaps this is how the spirit heals, he thought...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba smiles, pushing over some antelope to Namabi. It has been caught about an hour or two ago, so is still fairly fresh. "You can eat as much of this as you want." Simba grins. Namabi can't realistically eat all the meat, since there is so much of it.
    "Thanks. This should hopefully help me sleep." Namabi smiles to Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha! Yeah..." Namabi laughs as he eats more antelope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi grabs hold of his two cubs and places them on top of his stomach. "Nice and squashy..." he then drifts off to sleep with Lunara at the side of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, well it seems that you're in no need of assistance. I'll just leave you two alone." Kenyi bowed and retreated back outside to stare at the nighttime stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Can someone tell me whats going on ? I'm sorta lost with the story at the moment and so I know of how to jump in :P um do you need a char profile or no? )
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kenyi, you can sleep inside..." Simba smiles to his friend, "You can get a nice cosy spot in the den to sleep, and you can eat as much meat as you want..."
    "Thanks, but I really don't want to look like a lion who just lazes around all day because it seems that every offer you make has to either come with consumation or rest. I can do half the work here if you just let me, and honestly I'm not like that and would gladly appreciate it, if you treated me equally like the other lions such as Katai or Namabi." Kenyi slowly walked away "Oh and a word to the wise, please don't treat me like a royal because it just bothers the heck out of me, I really get enough of that at home would just love it if I could be a normal lion for once. Sorry, but I'm being blunt here and trying to say it without being rude, though I really appreciate your accomodations Simba." Kenyi smiled at Simba and walked over to play with his Kryken.

((I'm not the best one to answer as of this moment, but I recommend that either STL finds your questions or that you send him a private message and he should get back to you as soon as possible. Btw, nothing much is going on right now, so feel free to jump at anytime. Right now would be a good time Kopa, if you feel so. As for the character profile, I'm not exactly sure.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba laughs a little, looking to Namabi and his cubs. "Cute..." he smiles, purring and placing his own cubs on his stomach so they have a nice squashy and comfortable 'bed' too.
    Leo bounces on top of Namabi's stomach, "Ouch! Not too hard." Namabi laughs a little and licks his son lovingly.

"I see your cubs are starting to do the same." Namabi smiles to Simba and his cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (You could jump in straight away, but unfortunately on this RP thread, Klowd is roleplaying as Kopa ... You could either ask Klowd if he minds you roleplaying the character, and Klowd can roleplay as Klowd, or you could make another character mate =) ...)

Simba laughs a little, "I do treat you equally, as I treat all the other lions. Just you get special things, since you're a royal lion... it's your choice though..." Simba sighs, his ears drooping, sad that his hospitality has been rejected.

"Yeah..." Simba laughs a little to Namabi, "Cubs are so playful..." he grins to Namabi, yawning a bit.
    Namabi smiles, "I see you're tired. I'm actually feeling tired too..." Namabi yawns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OCC:

ok scrow Shiva she dusent ecsist Shadow never meat her and so on but he still hade run to the outlands

Shadow hade cath a small pray in the pridelands

he started eating it derectly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sorry Simba...I was an idiot to have said that to you...I appreciate everything you've done and given me...I was being ungrateful of your kind offers...I'm so sorry Simba..." he frowns "I don't hate being a royal...but I mean...I wished you treat me as equal as the others...I'm probably just be ungrateful..." he sighed again "I'm sorry..." he stepped out of the cavern sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think I'll have a rest now. These cubs exhaust me." Namabi laughs a little.