Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 152 of 443 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I agree" Shine replied looking at Simba "He looked pretty awful when I left him after he told me story....I can't believe how someone could lose so much" Shine said shacking her head
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah but I think hes going to mourn them for a aweful long time" Shine replied sadly "He lost everything I don't think anyones going to truely know whats hes going through"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure he will" Shine replied trying to smile "I know he will"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight continued to stare up at the stars he was thinking of his now deceased mate Cali.
    "Cali you don't know how much I miss you right now" Twilight said whispering to the stars.
    Twilight jumped as he felt something behind him.
    Twilight turned round and looked up at the little cub who came up behind him.
    "Hello there little one whats your name then?" Twilight said with a weak smile.
    -------------------------------------

Shine looked up at Simba.
    "I don't think anything bad will happen to him...I just hope he dosn't do anything drastic like leaving...I've started to take a liking to him; I know theres a happy side to him which we don't know bout yet"
    "My name is Kryken...what's yours?" Kryken withdrew his body a bit from the lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Me to Simba" Shine said "I think i've started to like him alot more than that...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kenyi
    "My name is Kryken...what's yours?" Kryken withdrew his body a bit from the lion.
    "Hi Kryken.....my names Twilight" Twilight replied back still smiling sadly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That night Shadow sleeped under ground/in the outlands whit Shiva

he walked up early this morning and walked out to the light

a lionesses stared at him as he walked out.....

"what the hell are you looking at ?"

he snareld at her

the outlander was an adult and walked up to Shadow

she walked close to him and said

"you better watch your mouhf kid.....we ant as nice as the fine pridelanders....just becuse Shiva likes you dusent mean we outher do...."
    :huh:

"so...."

he snerlead at her

"what are you gona do abut it ?"

she growled at Shadow....

then someone called and she reacted and walked away but Shadow never gout the name

"hm"

"watch it you ant this lucky next time....:"

she walked away and Shadow strarted walking in the outher deraction...

"occ the lionesses is not Zira i only used it as a smiley just as you know...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Oh, you've got a thing for him?" Simba smiles to Sunshine, "Well, I'm not sure how he'll take that, since his old mate died, but good luck... I think he might need a lioness friend, if you know what I mean, to help him cope with his losses..." Simba sighs sadly.
    Shine was a little embarresed about talking about the love subject.
    "I only just broke up with Shadow..I don't know if I still love him or not" Shine said " I would gladly be Twilight's friend though...maybe he will make the first move" Shine said with a embarresed smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ah okay Later KS.)
    "No, I am simply saying that maybe you should consult with them, only if you intend to find out what really happened to Badrani and why were his intention so evil."
    "Sorry, I'm not feeling too well now." Namabi lays down on the floor sighing.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats just the thing Simba....I've lost faith in Shadow and we argued and hes gone storming off somewhere...he had a go at Twilight as soon as he came here" Shine said sadly "Simba when you and Nala got together how did you know that....you where meant to be?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know Simba...I'm confused...I don't know if I love Shadow anymore but what if he does and I find out I do actually love Twilight?" Shine said confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats what I worry about Simba...Shadow seems to have a disliking for Twilight already as it is...if I end up loving Twilight.......Shadow may kill him" Shine said uneasily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure love will find its way huh" Shine sighed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok" Shine replied with a smile and joined Simba with the eating. She couldn't stop thinking about Shadow who was now missing and Twilight who was out in the pridelands alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shine eventually ate as much as she possibly could then looked up at Simba.
    "Yeah lets hope they aren't"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We can try Twilight....Shadow he went off in the Outland's direction so I guess it wouldn't be wise to go after him tonight" Shine suggested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight opened his eyes and looked up at Simba and Shine who stood beside him.
    "Its not cold" Twilight said "I know what true cold is...but if you wish for me to come back....then ok I will do".
    ----------------------------------------------
    "I think Shadow can stand up for himself for the night" Shine said as she followed Simba out of the cave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow walked throw the outlands notecing the night take its time.....

he sighted for him self as he found him self betwihe the lines that sepred the outlands from the pridlands......

"vissit.....stay....vissit....stay"

he grumbeld these words while he prackekly hold one paw in the pridelands and toke it away as he said stay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Sorry, I'm not feeling too well now." Namabi lays down on the floor sighing.
    "Maybe get some rest Namabi." Kenyi suggested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Maybe get some rest Namabi." Kenyi suggested.
    Namabi nods and goes to lay down on a rock. He then looks up to Simba,
    "How are you feeling, Simba? Any good?"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook