Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 151 of 443 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, that might be the problem." Kenyi frowned "Don't cry mate..." Kenyi gave Twilight a soft pat "Things'll get better..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I sure hope so" Twilight said trying to hold back his tears "I sure hope so...I am the last of my pride"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa down his ears "I'm sorry mate.." said nuzzling him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa yawned " I'm going to sleep a little.." he said going inside the den.

( Have school tomorrow ><' , take care mates )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight nodded sadily "Yeah I am....and Simba...Kenyi...thank you"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I said thank you Simba its much appreciated" Twilight replied smiling sadly again "I just wish I had my mate still"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're welcome Twilight, feel free to ask for anything while you're here. Make yourself at home." he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I will try to" Twilight smiled "Trust me I will"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shine finally arrived at Pride Rock. She stood outside the door eaves dropping what was going on inside; once the talking had finished she walked in. She instantly saw the rouge lion she saw earlier just standing there.
    "Hi there" Shine said seeming to make the new lion jump "Who are you"
    "Hi I'm Twilight" Twilight said turning around and looking at Sunshine "Who are you"
    "I am Sunshine but I'm known as Shine round here" Shine replied smiling "I'm sorry Shadow had a go at you earlier he usualy isn't like that"
    "Maybe its because he dosn't like rouges" Twilight said sadly smiling slyly
    "How come you came to are pride lands?" Shine asked intrested
    "Its a long story Shine......I've just told Simba and Kenyi....but I will tell you later if you wish" Twilight said looking at Shine again
    "Yeah sure if you want to" Shine replied
    "Are you friends with Shadow then" Twilight asked
    "He was my mate but he isn't now after that stunt he pulled earlier and what he said to me" Shine said "I seriously don't know whats wrong with him".
    Shine looked over at Twilight he didn't look alright at all he was depressed and looked sad it was obvious. She wanted him to tell her the story but it was obvious he wasn't ready to do so; he looked emotionaly wrecked.
    But inside Shine took a fancy to Twilight but she wasn't sure; she was still confused wheter or not she still loved Shadow because at the moment she didn't.

Twilight looked up at Shine who was still looking at him and he got nervous.
    "Whats the matter" Twilight asked
    "Nothing I'm just thinking" Shine replied.
    "What you thinking about" Twilight replied
    "Its nothing really......I want to hear your story Light but you don't look up to it at the moment" Shine said feeling like a idiot by asking.
    "Yeah just give me a while...I will tell you later thats a promise...theres just to many things going on in my mind at the moment" Twilight said sadly "I had a mate if you wanted to Know Shine.....she was killed....if you love Shadow trust me you have to show him that....I never really got the chance to thats why I feel so bad"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shiva walked down in a whole under the ground and Shadow folwed her

when they where walking down underground and Sunshines sprining throw the selling Shiva asked again

"what really made you leave the pridelands?"

Shadow looked un-comfterbull at her but then answerd...

"a pride less lion...."

"a pride less lion why ?"

she asked whit slow voice

"he reminded me abut my pride when he didnt have any....and then outer panthers came along the ride...witsh i really culdent take...."

"what happend to your pride?"

"they where killed by hunters !"

he answers angry and full off hate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A tear rolled down Shine's cheek also after hearing what didn't seem to be the whole story.
    She stopped herself and final brought her self round again and looked at Simba.
    "Shall I show Twilight the prideland then?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kasa awoke with a mighty yawn. He glanced at Sahna next to him, then went outside for greet the day. For once he had a smile on his face, definately unusual for him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (occ: not gonna bore everyone with a extremly long page of text so I will kinda go to the end of the day after Shine's showed Twilight all of the pridelands if thats ok wid ya )
    After several hours Shine finaly finished showing Twilight the pridelands they stopped out just a little way from pride rock. It was getting dark at this point and the stars and moon where visable from the sky already.
    "Well thats basicly it" Shine said partly tired from the long walk round the pridelands from showing it all to Twilight.

"Didn't know this prideland had so much" Twilight smiled also tired and looked up at Shine "Thanks for showing me Shine".

"Its no problem Light" Shine replied then notice drop his head sadly "What's the matter Twilight?" Shine asked concerned.

"Its just I don't like the name Light being used" Twilight said sadly "Its how I was known in my pride and after all thats happened I don't want it used"

"I'm sorry Twilight...I didn't know" Shine said getting closer to Twilight.

"I suppose it be a good idea to tell you my story huh" Twilight said sadly trying to smile not trying to look weak.

"Only if you want to Twilight I'm not going to force you" Shine said with a neutral look on her face not knowing how exactly to look at him.

"I promised you earlier that I would and I'm going to stick by that promise" Twilight said looking up at the stars "The reason why I'm actually here is because a few months back my pride was killed...I didn't know who killed them I've always thought it was hyenas. I wasn't there at the time I went out walking though the forest that we had in are lands...I used to go out there with my mate Cali all the time but for once she decided not to come with me. I returned a few hours later....they where all dead....my whole pride was wiped out...friends...family and Cali" Twilight looked down at the ground and tears fell from his eyes and Shine came over to comfurt him.
    "Its okay Twilight" Shine replied tears started to weild up in her eyes.
    "Thats not the whole story Shine please let me finish" Twilight said trying to hold his tears back "I couldn't bare to leave my pride land I loved Cali..I loved my whole pride and they where all gone I had nothing left and I didn't know what to do I just ran for days I didn't stop for anything but eventually I did and I just cried...A few days later I finaly got hold of my self and decided I had to live I couldn't let grievence get in the way but its never refused to go after all these months...I went to pride to pride I either got turned away or I left cause I didn't fit in...no pride will ever be like mine...then today I finally came here and I don't know wheter or not I'm going to stay" Twilight said finally finishing and fell onto his back looking up at the sky tears where in his eyes from thinking back but he just refused to cry.

Shine was crying to her self softly.
    "You are just like Shadow" Shine said "Hes lost everything too..hunters killed his whole family" Shine looked down at him then also looked up at the stars "Just remember they are watching over you Twilight thats all I can say to you.....you going to come back with me"

"No I think I'm going to stay out here tonight" Twilight replied "I've got to think what I'm going to do"

"I understand" Shine said and licked him on the cheek "Good night"

Twilight looked over as she walked away "Good night Shine" he managed to say almost whispering it. He started to taking a liking to Shine but was it as a friend or more he was confused himself. He looked back up at the stars.

Shine walked back to Pride Rock thinking the same thing; when she arrived back she walked into the cave and over to Simba.
    "Twilight's going to sleep it out in the Prideland's tonight he needs to think...he told me his story..probly more than he told you....you really got to feel for him"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You are smiling, Kasa!" Roku said happily "And willingly, too!" she laughed

(Can someone please inform me of what is happeneing? I am so busy I cannot follow the posts....I have tried but it takes so much time.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( the same , I'm a little lost here :S )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (We're just getting to know Twilight, he's a newcomer to Simba's Pride is all.)

"Poor Twilight..." Kenyi shook his head in despair and padded back into the den and turned to Simba "Maybe I should go look after him or invite him back in the den..."
    ----
    Kryken saw what happened in the distance and realized how much they were similar, but not entirely. He slowly padded up to Twilight outside under the stars as the little cub gave him a soft nuzzle from behind. "Hi there Twilight." He smiled a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight continued to stare up at the stars he was thinking of his now deceased mate Cali.
    "Cali you don't know how much I miss you right now" Twilight said whispering to the stars.
    Twilight jumped as he felt something behind him.
    Twilight turned round and looked up at the little cub who came up behind him.
    "Hello there little one whats your name then?" Twilight said with a weak smile.
    -------------------------------------

Shine looked up at Simba.
    "I don't think anything bad will happen to him...I just hope he dosn't do anything drastic like leaving...I've started to take a liking to him; I know theres a happy side to him which we don't know bout yet"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by klowd
    ( the same , I'm a little lost here :S )
    And Shadow have turend to the outlands where he fall in love whit a panthernes called Shiva...but...she ant good....and Shadow is strageling whit that....but Shiva is higily respected in the outlands.....and Shadow.......can happen bad things you know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    poor Shadow )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah" Shine replied "I think we will see the true him in the morning if he decides to stay.....I hope he does......he may of already left as far as I know"