Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 14 of 443 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi comes away in disgust from Katai and suddenly bumps into Fuja.
    "Er.....please excuse me." apologized Namabi.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja gets up and speaks up

"Its okay, who are you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi stepped forward.
    "I'm Namabi. I have my own Pride located not far away from here. Maybe you should meet them sometime if that's ok with you."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Im Fuja, sounds nice...I always enjoy meeting new people" Fuja says smiling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, not mu-" He was cut off when he noticed Kiros pouncing on his tail. He smiled as he watched the cub try again and again to catch his swaying tail.

"As I was saying, " said Van, as he continued to move his tail about. " not much. Maybe later I will go out and hunt..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "uhh, thanks." said Vahn. "I bet your just as good though."
    "Probably even better, I'm not as good as you think...."

He looked back at the cub, who was still trying to catch his tail....it brought back faint memories of his cubhood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Namabi leads Faju to his Pride, however an unexpected obsticle gets in their way...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja nuzzles back but gets dragged away by Namabi

"Guess il see you around!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Waking up late, Aiden glanced around and walked over to Kiros, playing with Vahn's tail. He smiled and began trying to catch it as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No annoying dodo bird...no nothin'..." Syd says as she creeps across a log separating the two lion territories, where she sees a somewhat scrawny 'teenage' lion...

((She has a bad habit of being too inquisitive when she shouldn't. It gets her into trouble a LOT! Hehe. =)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai suddenly bumps into Fuja. "Have you seen Namabi, a gold lion with a gold mane?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja is getting weary with people bumping into him

"Yes..he went that way, if you meet him please tell him I gotto follow him to the pride another day..im very tired at the moment..im sorry"

Fuja slowly walks back to pride rock and settles down outside the den

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, cmon, you aren't as bad you think, you just need some more practice is all." Vahn said with a smile.

He looked back at the cubs, wrestling with each other, and couldn't help but laugh.

Turning his attention back to Imika, "I have to ask you something.....why is it you trusted me, that day I arrived at the Pridelands?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't want to be rude Letana, but Fuja has to stay out of the den, until he is officially accepted into the pride" says Zazu, with his polite and at the same time unpolite tone..

"Um.. Zazu, I think we can make an exception once in a while.. don't you agree?" Zhespah answers "But the rule says..." Zazu tries to reply "The rules the rules.. i know them.. but hey, I dont think he can put us in any risk"

"..I don't know how you do it.. but you seem to always convince me.. ok I think is fine.. he can stay.. but if Simba says something, dont blame me" And so.. Zazu flies away.. as he always do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey, he's not that bad, he is just doing his job after all.. it's that or get eaten by the hyenas.. so I would pick to be annoying too.. anyway, its not so hard to get rid of him once you know him.. and once you heard him talk and talk and talk and talk... and talk.. for a couple of years.. ugh so annoying.. but bah, lets sleep!" Zhespah replies.. then he tries to find a good spot for sleeping.. and once he finds it.. he falls asleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi by-passes Katai and heads straight for Pride Rock. He looks around not sure whether he should enter or not. He heads back to his Pride.
    Katai suddenly spots him. "I've been looking all over for you. That lion called Fuja said he can't come today because he's tired and all. He said maybe another day."
    "Well, he better be quick because our Pride will be moving to another spot in the Pridelands tomorrow if it's ok with King Simba." Namabi goes and lays down on a rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its okay, I agreed to Simba's rules and I dont wanna break them the first night, thanks for the consideration thought" Fuja says smiling looking sleepy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not at all" Fuja says looking at her sleepy but smiling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (im still a cheetah though XD)

Fuja nuzzles back and goes to sleep pretty quickly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja wakes up and nuzzles her back

"Good morning, slept well?" He says smiling