Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 103 of 443 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( ok )

"Me neither...." said Kopa to kryken a little bit scared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I...think we're lost here and it's getting even darker." Kenyi could hear snaps of twigs and tree moaning as he looks at Kopa. "I think we should just go back...Kina's worried about us."
    Kry headed back outside of the forest and looked at Kina, grinning.
    "Umm...we're sorry?" Kenyi laughed nervously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa jumps to his feet, wondering why the lion had spared him in his vulnerable moment. Perhaps he toys with me... or maybe he is sporting.

"You fight with honor Lion. Foolish Lion..." But despite his hatred for this lion, he had to admit a grudging respect. Respect your enemy, he had once been taught by his mother.

Mesa circled around Namabi, waiting for him to attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zeal II
    Mesa jumps to his feet, wondering why the lion had spared him in his vulnerable moment. Perhaps he toys with me... or maybe he is sporting.

"You fight with honor Lion. Foolish Lion..." But despite his hatred for this lion, he had to admit a grudging respect. Respect your enemy, he had once been taught by his mother.

Mesa circled around Namabi, waiting for him to attack.
    Namabi pounces on top of Mesa from the rock, pushing down on his windpipe.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't stand to see another death Simba. I'm leaving." Kenyi sighs. "May the 4 winds guide you." He whispers quietly to himself as he pads away from Simba and the battle grounds as he made his way to a clear waterhole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Ohh please... don't tell me u're scared!" said Kopa, who was really scared."Let's try to cross all the forest, it has to have an exit at the other side"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa was pinned, trying to claw his way out from under Namabi. But it was futile. He tried to croak out a few words despite the pressure on his windpipe...

"Tell.... my kind... that I fought well."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zeal II
    Mesa was pinned, trying to claw his way out from under Namabi. But it was futile. He tried to croak out a few words despite the pressure on his windpipe...

"Tell.... my kind... that I fought well."
    Namabi now had that angry look on his face, he saw that Mesa was beginning to have difficulty speaking. He decreased the pressure on his windpipe since he was nearly dead.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The daughters of One-Eye had reflected on the hatred and sorrow their father had caused... and realized he had been wrong.. That Simba was truly a great king, the first they had ever seen. The appeared in front of Kenyi and Simba, bowing low.

"Forgive us majesties... we did not know the depth of our father's hatred. I am Sahna, and this is my sister Nanciko. Please... help us."

The lionesses bowed low to Kenyi and Simba, tears streaming down their cheeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Near-death had brought about a change to Mesa... He realized where he had gone wrong. If his kind ruled as the lions did, there would be no peace.

He lay still and waited for the finishing stroke. He was proud to die at the hands of a respected enemy. Here was a death fitting for him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi is exhausted from the battle between Mesa. He collapses down to the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why do you respect me? There's nothing to respect...I'm just a mysterious wanderer...a prince who's left his pride momentarily to go on a journey. Most lions would take it as fear, but it isn't. They say I'm afraid but I'm not...I didn't just simply leave my own pride for the fun of it. I've...never been well-liked amongst prides and lions...and if it was something I wanted...it was to be done with this journey and be acknowledge...I'm just a shadow in the dark Simba..." Kenyi paws the waterhole and drops a rock into it." Kenyi said.
    ----
    "what do you suppose? we go back?" asks Kry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I thought...he was dead." says Namabi gasping between words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Ok then ..." said Kopa a little bit angry, "Please forgive us.. "said to Kina.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi stays laying down exhausted from the battle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa's wounds were too severe to survive for long, but he glanced around in his death throes, looking towards Namabi.

"I was wrong... you are truly noble creatures. I give respect to my enemy..."

Mesa's eyes glazed, and his tongue rolled out. He was at peace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "...ok..." Kopa said.

(brb need to eat sth )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi looks at Mesa, knewing he shouldn't have injured him that badly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess so." replies Namabi getting up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sahna looked at Kenyi. "I do not know you, noble sir, but you did not see my father's death. He died long ago when he turned to hatred."