Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 102 of 443 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa looked kenyi with this face , then he said "yeas please... let us alone..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One-Eye's other daugher leaped for Kenyi's throat...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Yelp!" Kiros gasps as Namabi takes his paws out from under him.

"Oh yes, funny..." Kina rolls his eyes, "I'm going to lay on you two until morning, then I'll tell your parents..." he growls.

Simba growls hitting One Eye once before he hears the traveler. He backs away so the traveler can have a go at One Eye.
    Namabi runs fast with Kiros in his mouth to get him to safety.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa saw the golden lion save the cub.... and he knew he was doomed. But he was through running from lions. I am the strongest of my kind, I will fight hard and be remembered.

Mesa raked his claws at Namabi...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Kiros gasps a little again since he is scared. He squirms a little in Namabi's jaws as Namabi runs.
    Namabi returns him to Pride Rock, "You'll be safe here kid." he sets off running towards the battle.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zeal II
    Mesa saw the golden lion save the cub.... and he knew he was doomed. But he was through running from lions. I am the strongest of my kind, I will fight hard and be remembered.

Mesa raked his claws at Namabi...
    Namabi turns around to Mesa and dodges his claws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kry had this look and on Kopa. "Kina...I think you need to back off right now." Kry smacked Kina just enough so that he would get off and he dragged Kopa far deep into the forest, panting. "He'll never find us
    ----
    "Simba, who are these lions and hyenas?" Kenyi said as he smacked a hyena unconscious, still fighting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yes, funny..." Kina rolls his eyes, "I'm going to lay on you two until morning, then I'll tell your parents..." he growls.
    "but why!!?? please let we go alone " said Kopa very angry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa's swipe had missed, but he leaped for Namabi's back, biting down as hard as he could manage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa's swipe had missed, but he leaped for Namabi's back, biting down as hard as he could manage.
    Namabi threw him off, "Who are you?!" he roars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi headed for One-eye as he pressed his sharp claws upon his throat
    "Now I order you to summon you and your little group back to where you came from or I promise I will slice your throat in half. Make the slightest move and you'll be dead before you can even say "Ouch"." Kenyi roared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "YEAHHH!" shouted Kopa" We did it" smile?" but.. what is this place?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The traveller and One-Eye circled, both overcome with hatred. One-Eye's daughters were in the dirt, bleeding, looking up at their father with pained expressions. The hyenas were badly mauled and starting to retreat. Suddenly the traveller stopped, realization dawning on him.

"I have already had my revenge on you. I have made you crawl around the earth alone as I have, I have deprived you of victory again and again. Your death is simply the completion..."

The two old lions leaped at each other, a flurry of claws and teeth. But it was clear One-Eye was outmatched. The traveller fought with the strength of one who had kept his body in the prime of it's strength.

At last One-Eye lay in the dirt, his body raked with claw marks and blood.

The Traveller stood over him and stared into the One-eye's dying face. "My name is Kasa, son of Akahsi."

When the life was gone from old one-eye, the traveller passed out from loss of blood.

The two wounded lionesses came to their feet, tears streaming from their eyes as they slunk away into the brush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why go through the trouble when we have the leader right here in my very own claws Simba?" Kenyi's eyes burned with rage ever since he called his lioness to attack Simba. "Would you like...a little taste of your own blood?"

EDIT: If One-Eye is already dead, then ignore this post.

Kry sighed. "Maybe we should go back to Kina, what do you think Kopa?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa didn't answer Namabi, and instead made one final leap into the air, growling with ferocious hate, his claws ready to slice into his hide. He was only dimly aware that his companions were long dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa didn't answer Namabi, and instead made one final leap into the air, growling with ferocious hate, his claws ready to slice into his hide. He was only dimly aware that his companions were long dead.
    Namabi looks and jumps out of the way rolling to the floor.
    "Oof!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa raked only air, his body twisting on the ground hard. He landed on his back, his vulnerable underside exposed to the golden lion...

OCC: You can kill him if you like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kina cries and puts his head on his paws. "Oh dear dear dear dear dear what am I going to do!" he cries.
    ( poor lion lol )

"have u ever been here?" asked Kopa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa raked only air, his body twisting on the ground hard. He landed on his back, his vulnerable underside exposed to the golden lion...

OCC: You can kill him if you like.
    Namabi leaps up on top of a rock, waiting for Mesa to get up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Here as in this forest or here as in the whole pridelands? I've never been in either." Kry said. "Why do you ask?"