Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 101 of 443 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh crap Kina!" Kenyi started to shake nervously. "It-It's...a big antelope and it's headed your way! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Kry shouts as he drags Kopa and dashes out, running towards the Haunted woods. Kry pants. "Hurry Kopa, keep up with the pace will ya! We gotta outrun that wierd n' crazy lion." Kryken ran faster.
    ----
    "What's happening?" Kenyi asks Simba as he walks towards the shouts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa watched the interplay between Kiros, Kina and Katai with interest. His dimwitted companions had encountered many friends, now that One-Eye had told them where to look. All in total, eight hyenas leaped out of the grass and charged towards them....

"Guard them well. HAHAHA" Mesa laughed uncontrollably as he leaped out from the shadows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Not many male lions hunt." Kiros smiles to Katai, "You must be really fast!" he grins.
    "Not half as fast as Namabi." says Katai standing up.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa followed kenyi and said laughing "lol mate, the next time try to invent a more original excuse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One-Eye recognized a king when he saw one. This Simba was indeed powerful he thought. But he had to make him angry, he needed the effect it would have.

"Ah so you are Simba, and I was told you were great! HA! Fool!" One-Eye yelled. "How about a challenge young king? My daughters have not yet killed a king!" With that hanging in the air, both the young lionesses charged, growling ferociously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OFF: I'm timing Mesa's attack on cubs with this for a reason, but those guarding the cubs may do to Mesa whatever they wish with him .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks "Quick, let's warn the others!"

Namabi pads out of the den too, "What's all this?!"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A great many lions suddenly charged in front of the hyena pack. Well if it was a fight the lions wanted, they would get it. The eight hyenas charged at them claws ready...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OFF: One-Eye and his 2 lionesses want to kill simba. Mesa and his 8 hyenas want to kill the cubs while Simba is "busy." Of course it will fail, but I like to throw in some dramatic flair .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok then!!, we will be back before they come back home" said Kopa," so please let we cntinue " said a little agressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi violently pounces on the lioness attacking Simba and smacks her with his paw viciously as he now stands in front of Simba guarding him.
    "Nobody...touches the King." Kenyi growls aggresively blood around his muzzle.
    ----
    "Well...I couldn't think of anything lol." Kenyi stops at the enterance and looks at the very old haunted forest. "wanna...go in first? Heh." Kry chuckles nervously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi roars and pounces on top of one of the hyena's biting into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The battle was not going well for Mesa, even though they outnumbered the lions. He had to get one of the cubs, One-Eye expected as much from him. He leaped out of the battle, barely avoiding a slash at his throat and ran towards a cub...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi runs in front of the cub, "Not so fast!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well...I couldn't think of anything lol." Kenyi stops at the enterance and looks at the very old haunted forest. "wanna...go in first? Heh." Kry chuckles nervously.
    "uhhh... ok " said Kopa though he was scared too. " Ty "said nuzzling a little Kina.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi grabs hold of Kiros in his mouth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One-Eye saw one of is daughters take a nasty swipe to the face. Another lion had roared and now stood protecting the king. Well he would just have to do this himself, he thought, running for simba and gesturing his other daughter to attack the lion protecting him.

The traveller awoke to a ton of noise, shouts and screams. A battle, he thought, perhaps the day has come....

He ran out to see Simba and Kenyi fighting 2 lionesses... and a strangely familiar one-eyed lion.

"YOU! Your time has come!" The traveller yelled. "Don't touch him your majesty, he's MINE!" The traveller was overcome by bloodlust. He would reclaim his name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's the Haunted Forest in the far corner of the pridelands of course. I overheard my dad and Kopa's dad talking about it the other day, and they said that they never told anyone about it because it was meant to be a secret that little cubs wouldn't get hurt and stuff." Kry surprised to what he said. "Oh crap did I just say that? I meant it's just a hiding place, hehe." "Now we want to go inside so leave us alone."
    ----
    "Simba...just go back and I'll take care of this."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OFF: If you like, you can have Namabi kill Mesa in a fight. He's not an important character

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Sure thing.