Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 100 of 443 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai smiles, "I'm going for a bit of fresh air."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank you for letting me eat of your kill, it is appreciated." The traveller said, enjoying the taste of antelope over his usual food. He stepped away from the kill and lay down on the stone again, thinking about the stars again.

Mesa the hyena had grown to respect the One-Eyed lion, all the more so since he shared his hatred of the Traveller. Although One-Eye's real name was King Rishi, Mesa just called him 'One-Eye' which oddly enough didn't seem to bother the old king. He didn't seem to be king of very much though. Two lionesses, who appeared to be his daughters encompassed his entire pride. Well with Mesa and his dimwitted companions, that brought their total number to six. They would need more, though, if they were to overthrow Simba, take his kingdom and kill the traveller.

"One-Eye, certainly I share your desire to take over this land filled with meat, but do we not need more to fight them?" Mesa asked, deferring to him.

"Ah my hyena friend, six is plenty when treachery is your ally." One-Eye said, a glimmer of evil in his gaze. They trotted along the boundaries of the pride lands silently, preparing for their attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Ok let's go mate" said following Kryken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai pads out of the den, his mane blowing in the morning breeze. He goes and lays down on the soft grass and looks up at the clouds.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sh*t" Kopa thinks for himself, waiting if kryken had a better excuse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I always enjoy looking at the wonderful stars that appear at night. Don't you?" Kenyi asks, glancing above.
    ----
    "Er...uhh...nothing. We just thought we go out to pick a few cherries? hehe." Kry chuckles nervously. "Kopa over here!!! Hurry!!!" Kry makes a run for it out of the cavern.

EDIT: LoL Kopa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    (Lol Kopa ...)

"Well?" Kina asks, raising an eyebrow.

Kiros pads over to Katai again, "Do you want to be alone?" Kiros smiles.
    "Why, do you wanna stay?" grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa followd Kryken quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( )

Katai sits up hearing Kina's roar, "Sounds like something's gone wrong."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, you can stay here if you want. Doesn't bother me." smiles Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Wait Wait Wait....hold for a second Kina!!! Just a moment." Kenyi halted Kina panting a bit.
    ----
    "Of course I know about the great kings...my grandfather's a great king...and my great-grandfather and my great-great grandfather before that." Kenyi said still admiring the beautiful stars of all shapes and sizes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " We only want to see the stars...in one place... we know..." said Kopa "Hey Kry I'm lieing?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "uhmmm srry... u can't... is our secret place " Kopa said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The traveller's eye's closed as he napped on the stone... in his dreams the stars spoke to him again. "My love, your wandering has ended, soon you will remember your name, and your life's purpose will be complete..."

One-Eye approached the boundary of Simba's kingdom, his daughters beside him. Mesa had been sent off on his errand of mercy, as he liked to call it.

"Think you can handle a few cubs, my friend?" One-Eye had asked Mesa...

But now he had his own duty to perform. He and his daughters trotted towards pride rock, as the hyena had told him, the home of King Simba. The hyenas would do their part, he knew. Whatever the differences between them, they had their hatred in common.

One-Eye sat on his haunches near pride rock and screamed a challenge at the Traveller.

"FOOLISH WANDERER! You will die!" His daughters growled at his side, hair bristling on end. They too knew the horror of their past. He hoped the traveller would answer his challenge, but somehow he suspected this King Simba would see them first...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kiros smiles, nuzzling up to Katai's forepaws, "Ok..." he purrs. Kiros likes Katai a lot.

"Then you won't mind me coming with you?" Kina grins to Kryken and Kopa, "I'll still have to tell Kenyi and Simba about your little escapade though..." Kina sighs.

"And you..." Simba smiles to Kenyi, "My friend..." he looks up to the stars, "Are a great Prince. You have all the qualities of greatness... you'd make a fantastic King."
    "So, what did you get upto yesterday?" asks Katai trying to make conversation with Kiros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ()

"And if you do come, we'll tell that you came along and snuck out with us too. HA! So what's it gonna be Mr. Lion?"
    ----
    "Naw, I'm not a great fantastic King...I'm just...a restless wanderer is what I am." Kenyi sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yeah!" said Kopa, "don't tell them, then... nothing will happen to u"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I... ate, played and slept." Kiros gulps a little, "Sorry, I'm not very good for conversation, that's pretty much all I do every day." he laughs, "How about you?"

"I'm meant to guard you two especially... Kenyi and Simba would kill me if anything happened to you." Kina growls, "If you don't go back I'm going to have to tell them how bad you've both been..."
    "Just going for walks, sleeping eating. All of that sort of stuff." grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Is this King Simba such a coward that he cannot come and face his new enemy? What a company of fools you keep Traveller." One-Eye screamed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nothing will happen to me anyway, I've been told to guard you, and guard you I shall!" Kina growls. "Now you two will both come back with me or else you'll be in a lot of trouble with your fathers."

"Ah, cool..." Kiros smiles up to Katai, "Do you hunt? Or do you leave that to Asha?" Kiros asks, "I want to hunt someday..."
    "I hunt, Asha hunts. We both do our bit." smiles Katai.