(OOC: Nuka is King! Muahahaha! No xD Good question though Alright, my turn =P)

"Hold still you stupid antelope! I just want a taste!" Hesh said, chasing after a herd of antelope. He was fast for a hyena, but not as fast as the antelope that day, so he gave up the chase. "Man, if I had more time and less stressed about some big dumb smelly ugly lion coming around and knocking my head in, I woulda got 'em!" Hesh growled to himself a bit, then followed it up with a sigh. "Speaking of which, usually one of them is on my tail by now." Hesh said, and glanced around. The hyena didn't spot any lions around though. "Heh, slower than usual. Oh well, I don't have to 'hurry' back to the Graveyard then." Hesh said, smiling to himself as he walked back toward his Graveyard home.
~~~
Nuka walks up past Vitani, having also just woken up, he spots the bone that Vitani has, and manages to snatch it away, thinking there might be some meat on it. "Hey Vitani." He says, after snatching it, then he realizes she had already eaten all the meat on it, he kept it though, it still had the taste of meat on it at least.
~~~
Walking through the Pridelands is a young leopard cub by himself. His name was Aiden and he had run away from his home, as leopards do, though he was a bit too young to do this, he didn't care though, and he had set out. And now, his wanderings had led him here. "Hmm.. gotta find something to eat." He told himself as he walked through the tall grass. He looked to the sky, hoping to see buzzards, if there were buzzards, that meant food would be near.