Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 249 of 443 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Whoa, that's one big post! )

Jaini knows that he shouldn't leave the den without his parents permission but he doesn't care anyway, "Freedom...at last." Jaini laughs to himself as he pads through the fields, he looks up to the sky at the twinkling stars and wonders what adventures he could have alone.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I was the fool to take my eyes off you the day you left" Shine replied back resting her head in Twilight's shoulder. She felt save around Twilight and she felt her love starting to truely show for Twilight "I was a fool to just let you slip....thats why I feel so bad now; guess I got lucky that you actually came back" Shine replied almost whispering it into Twilight's ear.

"You wheren't a fool Shine I was one to leave" Twilight replied back softly nuzzling her neck feeling the warmth of her body against his as they sat down next to each other cuddling as the sun began to set.
    "I don't want to leave again not if you don't want me to" he replied closing his eyes placing on of his paws against hers "I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me Shine" he purred.

"No need to thank me...you should be thanking Simba; if it wasn't for him we would of never met" Shine replied purring feeling Twilight nuzzling her; his growing mane rubbing against her neck.
    "I don't want you to leave Twilight I want you to stay with me" Shine replied closing her eyes pulling him closer to her resting her head more tightly against his mane and neck.

For several minutes they remained in silence as the sunset and the twilight before the night appeared showing the first glympse of the diamond like stars that shone down along with the moon.

Twilight broke the cuddle after a few minutes and looked up at the stars then into Shine's eyes.
    "I forgot how beautiful your eyes were" he said smiling at her the stars seemed to reflect in her eyes "I forgot how beautiful you were anyway" he said looking at her once again "I thought you were only a dream when I first came here....I can see now your real" he smirked "And thank the great kings for that" he said licking Shine's muzzle softly "I want to be with you always to me your a gift from them" he said bowing his head slightly to her.

Shine smiled and pounced down on top of Twilight pinning his shoulders to the ground smiling down at Twilight as he looked up at her slightly suprised before smiling at her again.
    "You may think I'm a gift...but to me your a gift" she said nuzzling at the bottom of Twilight's muzzle "I want to be with you always as well"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh no..." Jaini rolls his eyes as Simba picks him up and takes him back to the den.

"Sure...wouldn't want Jaini or any of the other cubs running off...especially the baby ones." Katai yawns a little as he stands up.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, Simba's a good lion... I'm sure if any of the cubs have tried to run off, Simba's gone and took them back." Katai laughs a little rolling his eyes, "...Jaini is most likely the one who's tried to run away tonight." he nuzzles her back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sometimes..." Katai smiles to Asha, "...sometimes I was a bit too shy too..." he pads beside Asha, padding close to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Adventures were great when I was a cub... not too great if you're caught out in danger though." Katai grins to Asha, still padding along-side her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Take that Badrani for example...it's a good job is long gone now..." Katai growls a little, "Darn lion...always trying to pick up a fight..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well the good thing is that they are mainly in the outland areas anyway...or that horrible forest that we've come across many times...darn lions...if they ever try to hurt any of my friends of the ones I love then I'll fight whether it causes me to get injured I'll always keep you safe." he nuzzles her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You do?" Twilight purred questioned smiling up into Shine's eyes who continued to pin him down in the grass.

"I do" Shine replied purring as she nuzzeled Twilight under the muzzle "I wanted to tell you this for while but you went away; I thought I lost you" she replied sounding slightly sad but continuing to nuzzle Twilight "But my prays were answerd and you came back" she said sounding happier.

"I'm sorry for going off again Shine" Twilight replied purring resting his head on Shine's as she continued to nuzzle him "Well I needed some long time to think and adventure about again" he replied "Don't worry though you will never lose me I promise" he purred and licked the top of Shine head.

"Thats what I like to hear" Shine replied breaking the nuzzle and looking into Twilight's crystal blue eyes which seemed to shimmer in the light of the stars. She licked him on the cheek and leapt of Twilight's stomach and standing up above him a few steps away "Catch me if you can" she said flirtingly and ran off into the grass.

Twilight looked a little dumb struck for a moment then smiled and ran into the grass after her.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "I wouldn't want you to get injured..." Asha sighs sadly to Katai, "You need to take care of yourself too... the evil lions seem to keep well away from the Pride Lands most of the time, so we're safe as long as we don't go with an intent of trying to find them... or go into the places where they live."
    "Yeah but the thing is...if they ever entered the Pride Lands or you know...if Jaini or any of the other cubs went running off somewhere...or if you happened to get into any danger...I'll always be there for you. To love and protect you..." he licks her on the cheek, padding closer to her.

"...remember what I promised you before the new cubs were born? I'll never break that promise to you Asha...never." he whispers into her ear, purring gently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Stupid internet... )

"I most certainly know that you love me..." Katai smiles to Asha, "...I'm sure you can tell with the love I give you in return...there's no other lioness who deserves the things I offer you." he purrs to her lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shine ran through the long grass laughing loadly looking back at Twilight as he got up and tried to come after her making her laugh even more.
    "Lets see if you can catch me" Shine replied flirtingly "Like you used to be able to do before".

Twilight ran after her the best he could through the long grass feeling it rub and get crushed under his paws as he ran. Listening to Shine made him less confused what she was trying to do; grinning slightly it made him a little more determined and ran a little faster after her.
    "Don't worry I will" Twilight laughed as he got a little closer to her.

The moon and the diamond like stars was the only light that helped Twilight see where Shine was running off to as Shine was using it to see where she was running.

Shine ran into a area of a small group of trees that seemed to house a small partly hidden Oasis and glanced over her shoulder seeing Twilight very closing in on her; she slowed down and turned to him smiling preparing to be pounced on. As he got close she jumped up on her hind legs preparing to be floored.

Twilight continued to run for several minutes trying to catch Shine; seeing her change direction heading for a small group of trees he did the same and followed. He continued to run and closed in very close to her as he entered the small Oasis that seemed to be housed within these walls of trees.
    Seeing Shine made Twilight slow down and pounced softly onto Shine as she stood up on her hind legs; softly Twilight came to rest on top of Shine's stomach.
    "Caught ya" Twilight smirked catching his breath slighty.

"You sure did" Shine replied purring looking up at Twilight smiling slightly licking his muzzle softly and nuzzled his cheek softly.

Twilight purred as Shine licked and nuzzled him "I love you" he purred closing his eyes as Shine continued to nuzzle away.

Shine stopped nuzzling and broke the nuzzle to look into Twilight's eyes "i love you to" she said rolling over sending Twilight rolling suprised onto the floor; she padded over towards a clump of trees and bushes and looked back with eyes (()).

Twilight got up and followed Shine into the bushes were they once again nuzzled and kiss; Shine lay down on the floor and looked back.
    "Its time" she smiled.

The quiet night was disturbed by a load roaring sound then all went quiet after a few moments.

Twilight collapsed onto the ground and crawled up to Shine's side and placed his muzzle in front of hers giving it a soft lick.
    "I love you" he said smiling at her.

"Me too" Shine purred snuggling up to Twilight's side resting her head in his mane. Very slowly she fell asleep snuggled up to him; several minutes later Twilight did the same falling asleep with Shine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "...not in my eyes..." Katai grins to Asha, "...you'll always be perfect to me no matter what...you're a purr-fect lioness..." he laughs a little before taking a nearby flower out of the ground in between his jaws. He grins at Asha, "...they don't deserve the gifts I give you either...only you." he opens his mouth wider, "...take it...it's for you, my love...no-one else."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OFF: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been here, but you see, it is very hard to follow this RP with so many people, at least there was a lot when I was here. I plan on returning when time is on my side. But I have to say, I was browsing fanary.lionking.org and came upon King Simba's art account...I just gotta say, WOHOOOO! AWESOME stuff KS! I definantly place my vote for you as AOTM. Keep it up! By the way, I have an account on there. My name is Roku. I have lots of new art submitted, to be accepted soon, so check it out. Sketches of Roku and Simba, etc....Byes!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The sun slowy got higher in the sky after the night before.
    Shine opened her eyes seeing her self snuggled up to Twilight; slowly the memories returned making her smile now that she had found her lion. She nuzzled his stomach softly purring to herself.

Twilight's stomach felt ticklish and smiled slightly to himself before opening his eyes slowly letting out a quiet yawn before noticing Shine before smiling down at her.
    "Morning you" he smirked softly licking her muzzle "You sleep well?" he questioned sounding happy.

"Yeah of course after last night" Shine laughed softly nuzzling Twilight's stomach "I guess you did as well" she smiled looking back into Twilight's eyes.

"Yeah I slept fine" Twilight smiled nuzzling Shine a little "Wasn't expecting to come back to this and I'm serious" Twilight said "Glad I did come back" he said nuzzling her once again.

"Me to..I thought I lost you" Shine replied purring giving Twilight's muzzle a lick "Doesn't matter now though...your back" she said smiling.

"We certainly are" Twilight replied purring "Wonder if anyone noticed we were gone last night" Twilight laughed "They might of heard me" he joked.

"Ah shutup you" Shine smirked and rolled over onto Twilight's stomach rolling him onto his back.

"I'm sorry" he smirked looking at Shine as she lay across his stomach "You want to head back?" he questioned "Or wait for one of them to find us" he joked.

"Waiting to be found would be fun" Shine smiled "But I guess heading back would be a good option" she smiled at Twilight and licked his nose before rolling off his stomach and onto the floor; she got up standing above Twilight smiling down at him.

"Ok I guess we head back" Twilight smiled rolling over onto his front and slowly got himself back onto all fours. Padding up to Shine's side he nuzzled and licked her muzzle.

Very slowly Shine and Twilight padded side by side all the way back to Pride Rock hoping to meet up with someone they knew on the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Awesome Roku. Return soon!)

"Flowers aren't really enough I don't think..." Katai laughs a little, "...and no problem." he nuzzles her before spotting Twilight and Shine, "Looks like those two are taking some time out like us..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight glanced over at Katai and Asha and smiled at them before nuzzling Shine once more.

They walked close to Katai and Asha but neither didn't want to intrude on there privacy.

Shine purrerd and nuzzled Twilight back and continue to pad along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey..." Katai looks at Twilight and Shine as they both pad past, "...so you're gonna be ignorant eh?" he laughs a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled and stopped and looked at Katai "I didn't want to intrude on your fun Katai" he laughed softly.

Shine stopped and smirked at Katai hearing what he said "We aren't being ignorant Katai" she smiled and nuzzled Twilight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Didn't think you were..." Katai smirks, "...and you weren't intruding on our privacy at all..." he smiles to them both, "...so what are you two doing out here anyway? Been for a night out like me and Asha..." he laughs a little.