Originally posted by Nala The Princess
Kala smiled lovingly at Scout as he purred and purred softly into his ear as Scout nuzzled her. She felt so special to Scout and was so happy it was her that was his girlfriend - she knew Scout had told her he'd seen other lioness cubs that he's thought were nice but none of them were as nice as her. She thought herself lucky that none of them other lioness cubs decided they wanted Scout. After all Scout was gorgeous and she wouldn't know what to do without him, she loved him more and more each day she woke to see his smiling face beside her. Kala kissed Scout back affectionetly thinking of how much she loved Scout and how much he meant to her.
Scout smiled at her. Scout considered himself lucky as well with fur the color of her she could have picked any guy shw wanted but she chose Scout. Every day from now on he'd wake up and see the glimmer in Kala's eyes and fall in love with her all over again. "I love you more then words can ever express Kala You are my whole world Kala. Ya better get some sleep tomorrow we start that journey to find Sunlight to give him the necklace I.......... I mean we made for him." Scout cuddles close beside her and gives her a kiss on the lips good night.