Originally posted by King Simba
(Don't worry about it. I sorta only posted the profile a couple of weeks back. Other people have posted since then but yeah, Ballard is a lil' too young for him I think. xD)
[Yeah it would be weird when Ballard is a teen Starlight would be an old man and a teen and an ol man dating is wrong on so many levels. ]

Ballard walks off.

Ballard:[talking to herself] He's wrong I'll show both Scout and Dusty. Age won't matter to him just watch. Wait till I meet him he's gonna turn out to be such a nice guy he's going to think I'm cute the end we live happily ever after.

That was Ballard's problem no matter how different she was from another lion she still had determination to try it and thought it would work no matter what. That was what happens when you're a kid falling in love. You don't think anything will matter and you will both live happily ever after. Ballard was too young to realise that's not what love was all about. Love isn't always about meeting the man of your dreams saying hi and then falling in love. But, Ballard was too young to realise what love was really about.

Ballard continued to walk aimlessly through the pridelands until she saw the lion she met earlier.

Ballard sighs heavily.

Ballard walks out to greet the new lion.

Ballard: [stutering because she was so nervous talking to this lion] UHHHH I..... UHHHHHH.....HIIIIII, my....... nameeee isss Ballard. "

She says nervously.