Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 314 of 443 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout blushed when he hears what Kala said. And snuggled even more next to Kala so their fur was touching. How did Scout end up with somebody so beautiful Scout had to question himself. He thought he would never find a girl but instead found a girl like Kala Scout didn't know how he pulled off being with cutest lion cub ever. Nobody would ever lay one paw on Kala as long as Scout was alive. That was the promise he had made ever since he first saw her smile. Anyone who wanted to deal with Kala had to also deal with Scout. Nothing would ever seperate Kala from him. If Kala had to leave Pride Rock? He was coming with her. If Kala had died at that very moment Scout would die too. Because she was the whole world to him. No night sky in a bajillion years could ever be as bueatiful as Kala not even close. He kisses her passionately on the nose.
    Kala smiled happily and moved as close as she could to Scout. She used to think boys were mean when they were cubs, this was until she met Scout. he was so special to her she couldn't even begin to describe how special he was to her. Kala closed her eyes as she nuzzled her head under Scout's chin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled happily and moved as close as she could to Scout. She used to think boys were mean when they were cubs, this was until she met Scout. he was so special to her she couldn't even begin to describe how special he was to her. Kala closed her eyes as she nuzzled her head under Scout's chin.
    Scout purred loudly when she snuggled even closer to Scout and nuzzled her head under his chin. When she stopped Scout took this opportuity to give her the biggest nuzzle he'd ever given anyone. Scout never knew love could feel so great. A lot of lions would tell Scout how great it was but Scout would just scoff and said he'd never fall in love. That was until he met Kala now he knew all the lions who told him that love was great they were all right this whole time. To Scout this was the greatest feeling anybody could ever have. Scout knew how special he was to Kala but she was ten times more special in his eyes. Nobody/Nothing could ever measure up to what Kala was. He was just happy that he was her boyfriend and not anybody else. Because judging by her bueaty she could have picked any other boy lion cub in the pridelands and she chose Scout. Scout was so happy that she decided to be with him instead of with someone else. Scout swore from this moment on he would do anything to make Kala the happiest cub in the world. Because he wanted Kala to be as happy as he was with her with him. Scout looked at the bueatiful night sky and then looked back at Kala with a loving smile. Kala looked even more beautiful when the colors of the night sky shined in her eyes, And he didn't think it was possible to look more bueatiful. He wraps his tail around her body lovingly with another kiss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purred loudly when she snuggled even closer to Scout and nuzzled her head under his chin. When she stopped Scout took this opportuity to give her the biggest nuzzle he'd ever given anyone. Scout never knew love could feel so great. A lot of lions would tell Scout how great it was but Scout would just scoff and said he'd never fall in love. That was until he met Kala now he knew all the lions who told him that love was great they were all right this whole time. To Scout this was the greatest feeling anybody could ever have. Scout knew how special he was to Kala but she was ten times more special in his eyes. Nobody/Nothing could ever measure up to what Kala was. He was just happy that he was her boyfriend and not anybody else. Because judging by her bueaty she could have picked any other boy lion cub in the pridelands and she chose Scout. Scout was so happy that she decided to be with him instead of with someone else. Scout swore from this moment on he would do anything to make Kala the happiest cub in the world. Because he wanted Kala to be as happy as he was with her with him. Scout looked at the bueatiful night sky and then looked back at Kala with a loving smile. Kala looked even more beautiful when the colors of the night sky shined in her eyes, And he didn't think it was possible to look more bueatiful. He wraps his tail around her body lovingly with another kiss.
    Kala smiled lovingly at Scout as he purred and purred softly into his ear as Scout nuzzled her. She felt so special to Scout and was so happy it was her that was his girlfriend - she knew Scout had told her he'd seen other lioness cubs that he's thought were nice but none of them were as nice as her. She thought herself lucky that none of them other lioness cubs decided they wanted Scout. After all Scout was gorgeous and she wouldn't know what to do without him, she loved him more and more each day she woke to see his smiling face beside her. Kala kissed Scout back affectionetly thinking of how much she loved Scout and how much he meant to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled lovingly at Scout as he purred and purred softly into his ear as Scout nuzzled her. She felt so special to Scout and was so happy it was her that was his girlfriend - she knew Scout had told her he'd seen other lioness cubs that he's thought were nice but none of them were as nice as her. She thought herself lucky that none of them other lioness cubs decided they wanted Scout. After all Scout was gorgeous and she wouldn't know what to do without him, she loved him more and more each day she woke to see his smiling face beside her. Kala kissed Scout back affectionetly thinking of how much she loved Scout and how much he meant to her.
    Scout smiled at her. Scout considered himself lucky as well with fur the color of her she could have picked any guy shw wanted but she chose Scout. Every day from now on he'd wake up and see the glimmer in Kala's eyes and fall in love with her all over again. "I love you more then words can ever express Kala You are my whole world Kala. Ya better get some sleep tomorrow we start that journey to find Sunlight to give him the necklace I.......... I mean we made for him." Scout cuddles close beside her and gives her a kiss on the lips good night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled at her. Scout considered himself lucky as well with fur the color of her she could have picked any guy shw wanted but she chose Scout. Every day from now on he'd wake up and see the glimmer in Kala's eyes and fall in love with her all over again. "I love you more then words can ever express Kala You are my whole world Kala. Ya better get some sleep tomorrow we start that journey to find Sunlight to give him the necklace I.......... I mean we made for him." Scout cuddles close beside her and gives her a kiss on the lips good night.
    Kala smiled. "I love you more than words can ever begin to explain too Scout" Kala told him lovingly rubbing her nose with his. "Yes we should sleep, Sunlight can't be that far" Kala smiled. "Night Night Scout" Kala said lovingly before giving him a great big hug, a loving nuzzle and kissing him softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [I'm assuming I can just be any of my characters here but do you mind if I take Timon, or can we do all the characters her?]

Kinja darted out of the bush he was hiding behind and the unsuspecting birds scattered into the sky.
    He was a handsome young Jackal, lean and fast, not cub nor adolescent just yet. He had a glossy hazel coat and a scruffy red bunch of hair on his head.
    He panted gently and barked into the air.
    "Yeah you better fly away!" He yelled happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((*Cough* post bump for Rp'ers)0

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh its great....