Originally posted by Nala The Princess
"Aww Scout, I'm so happy that I make you so happy, Your so sweet and kind, your good looking and have really nice golden shiny sandy coloured fur, it's impossible to not like you and I'm so special to have you" she smiled feeling all tingly inside. She knew Scout was the one for her
Scout smiles. He loved getting compliments especially from a girl as perfect as Kala. To Scout it seemed like she was a dream girl, the girl that Scout had been dreaming about all his life. He wanted to spend every waking minute by her side making her feel as happy as she made him. Scout never liked girls before he met Kala he thought they were gross but since the moment he saw Kala she made him change his mind. Kala was very far from gross. Kala was the most sweetest, cutest, Generous, caring, and loveliest lion he had ever met. And during his time before coming to the pridelands he had met a lot of cute lionesses but Kala had to be the best, you'd have to be a dimwitted fool to not love her. Her smile melted his heart each time he saw it and when ever she'd snuggle against Scout it just made Scout want to wrap his paws around her and never let her go. Scout was willing to fight and protect Kala by any means neccessary even if it meant dieing just too sure that she was safe. Scout thought she was way too good for him but still she felt special to be around him. No one had ever felt special being around Scout. A cub as cute as Kala was one of a kind her cuteness couldn't be duplicated that's how beautiful she was. Scout smiled lovingly back at her and pressed his nose lovingly on her's. Scout felt so happy he was at a loss for words on what to say to Kala.