Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 443 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...ya' think ya' know a guy...

OOC: Thanks, got it! Am I doing it right now? Since everything is happening in Africa, I decided to bring my character to Africa, is that okay?

Meanwhile, on the other side of Africa, Tuka, a snobby little tiger cub had just awakened. He was lost and he knew it. About 2 months ago, he had jumped on a have hollowed out tree log. Tuka had always been an adventurer, but that was what had led him into trouble. He is now sailing through the Indian Ocean with a fairly large deer that is now preserved with the rush of the salty waters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pumbaa marches up Pride Rock with his tail held uphigh like an antenna, as usual. It is just another day, yet nonetheless a new day, in the Pridelands.
    "Ahh... I love the smell of Pride Rock in the morning.", he says to himself, seemingly quoting someone.
    The (physically) well-rounded warthog approaches the king and greets his majesty with a sincere bow.
    "Good morning, my liege. I'll be digging up some grubs for breakfast, would you like some? We can have some really slimy ones."

(OOC: I'm quite lost.. who's king here? )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: Nuka is King! Muahahaha! No xD Good question though Alright, my turn =P)

"Hold still you stupid antelope! I just want a taste!" Hesh said, chasing after a herd of antelope. He was fast for a hyena, but not as fast as the antelope that day, so he gave up the chase. "Man, if I had more time and less stressed about some big dumb smelly ugly lion coming around and knocking my head in, I woulda got 'em!" Hesh growled to himself a bit, then followed it up with a sigh. "Speaking of which, usually one of them is on my tail by now." Hesh said, and glanced around. The hyena didn't spot any lions around though. "Heh, slower than usual. Oh well, I don't have to 'hurry' back to the Graveyard then." Hesh said, smiling to himself as he walked back toward his Graveyard home.
    ~~~
    Nuka walks up past Vitani, having also just woken up, he spots the bone that Vitani has, and manages to snatch it away, thinking there might be some meat on it. "Hey Vitani." He says, after snatching it, then he realizes she had already eaten all the meat on it, he kept it though, it still had the taste of meat on it at least.
    ~~~
    Walking through the Pridelands is a young leopard cub by himself. His name was Aiden and he had run away from his home, as leopards do, though he was a bit too young to do this, he didn't care though, and he had set out. And now, his wanderings had led him here. "Hmm.. gotta find something to eat." He told himself as he walked through the tall grass. He looked to the sky, hoping to see buzzards, if there were buzzards, that meant food would be near.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, in the middle of the ocean...

Tuka, had just eaten the last piece of meat in brine. "
    With no food, no water. It's dinnertime and there's no stinkin' entree!" Tuka spoke to himself quietly.

He had been travelling for over 4 months now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...under the deep blue sea. He looked everywhere but still no trace of food.
    Meanwhile back in the Pridelands, Namabi was hunting for his dinner with his best friend Katai. Simba of course didn't know there were two other male Lions in the Pridelands until he went out for an afternoon walk...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Within the mist of the dawning fog at night. A crash was heard at the foot of the beach. Tuka immediately awakened as it was pitch black. He dragged the old deer skull behind a faint coral and slept till the breaking dawn, with heartstomping cry...
    Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
    sithi uuuuuum....
    ingonyama....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Oops fixed it! This is all I can type now, have to go take a shot...

Tuka was awakened by the sound of music. He was always curious and wanted to explore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Back in the Pridelands, Simba tried to tell the two males to get out. Namabi stepped forward, "I have a Pride...", several Lionesses step forward in the background.
    Simba growled for a few seconds and then looked, he thought to himself, 'should I accept him and his Pride or not, or should I just exile and banish them from the Pridelands?'.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: I'm Back. So is Tuka...

Back in Kenya,

Tuka was just getting by a grande kopje.

"Man, we should have these at home, you could see everywhere from here!"

Just then, a lone aardark came snobbling by. Filled with curiousity, Tuka immediately growled at the terrified creature. The aardvark, without losing a beat, curled up into an impenetrable defensive ball...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ok got it! )

Namabi stepped closer to Simba, "No in fact I don't. We move from place to place, looking for food and shelter."
    Simba looked at Namabi with a...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Psst, King Simba, you're still technically using Simba when you make him do an action such as >Simba looked < Just thought I'd let ya know =) )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tuka, a furry ball of dark stripes lost among the light golden tawny coat, turned around as now it was noon and he was in the middle of Africa...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd (from the fic I wrote) bounds up to Simba. "Simba, Simba! Hyenas! In the Pridelands!"

(OOC: Sorry if I'm doing badly!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Okay, got ya! )

Namabi steps forward a few steps, "Me and my Pride move from place to place around the Serengeti, we find it hard to find food or shelter, we was just hoping to stop here for a bit to get some rest and some food."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Then you won't mind if I take it." NUka said, trying to snatch the bone once again from Vitani's grasp.
    ~~~
    Hesh kept on walking, glancing about, tempted to take a nap even, right in the Pridelands. He knew better than that though, and kept on with his slow pace, when he came upon a leopard cub by itself, it just so happened tha thte cub was Aiden. "Well, well.. time for dessert!" Hesh said to himself and instantly went chasing after the cub who instinctively went running. "Forget it cub! You can't out run me!" Hesh said, chomping his teeth right behind the leopard. "Maybe not, but hyenas are horrible climbers!" Aiden said and leapt up into a nearby Acacia tree. Hesh waited for a moment, hoping the leopard would fall down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd stepped toward Hesh. "Hello. I trust you know King Simba has exiled hyenas..." Sinking low, she pounced on the hyena....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: I'm a little confused I tried looking for info on Syd, so I'd know how to react, but uh.. I couldn't find any, unless I missed it , which is possible knowing me, you didn't sign up for the RP ChildOfThePride. So uh.. I don't really know what to do =P )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: Sorry! Well, since I'm too lazy right now (it's kinda late and I'm suffering from a chocolate hangover... ), anyway, she's a sixteen-year-old girl (From another fic of mine on FF.net), and she's a half-panther....thanks to a lab accident...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( OOC: Ah, okay thanks. You might want to get permission from STL before you go start on in though )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (OOC: Sorry....So...STL, can I please RP? )