Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 443 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden glanced up to Syd when she said that, he knew what it meant. He began to smile a bit at that thought, and soon his tail was happily moving back and forth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd grinned. "You hear that, Aiden?!" She was clearly excited. "I get to be your mom!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden smiled andrubbed his head aginst her foreleg a bit. He didn't say anything,b ut he was happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd couldn't wipe the grin from her face. The lionesses had observed over the past couple of days that she had been a good parent, always protecting and watching Aiden.

Two days after adopting him, Syd asked the cub if he would like to learn how to hunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Whoa! Reallly?! I'd love to!" Aiden replied happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd led Aiden to the fields where she was gonna teach him to hunt. The field was full with all sorts of wild animals such as...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Syd's a she.)

Syd looked around to see if there were any gazelle around. Spotting one, she quietly whispered, "Watch what I do." She sped off and bit the gazelle in the neck, killing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Oh, crap. My mistake again! )

Aiden watched carefully and watched Syd hunt. Syd said "Now you try." She stepped aside to let Aiden try for himself...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden looked worried. "Well.. okay." Aiden said and began running. Being a leopard he was faster and his speed showed as he ran and then leapt onto an antelope, however, he forgot to bite its neck and it was taking hom for a ride! He yelled out as the antelope headed for a tree, going to ram him into it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd quickly intervened and gave chase, striking the prey in the neck. Shuddering, the animal breathed it's last breath. "You okay, Aiden?" Syd asked, breathing heavily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden jumped off of the antelope when it stopped and was a bit frightened by the experience. "Yeah, I, I tguess so." Aiden said, trembling just a little bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd hugged Aiden, and looked up at the sky. "Wow, it's getting dark out tonight. You wanna just stay here and sleep under the stars tonight?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden smiled and nodded back to Syd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd grinned. "Aiden, do you know about the kings of the past?"
    ((A little more on Syd's backgrounds. She's interested on passing down legends, even if they're from different cultures.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "King's of the Past? Uh.... sure I guess. Who or what are the Kings of the past?" Aiden asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The Lion Kings of the past, Aiden, watch us and protect us. They rest in Starden, where they still continue to watch us and guide us. Simba told me about them when I first arrived to the pride....after the accident."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Syd's just played by me. Dunno why he's doing her actions...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden stares up into the night sky at the twinkling stars. "Is anyone else up there? I mean, you know, besides Kings." Aiden asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm not sure, Aiden." Syd replied. She yawned and stretched out, politely excused herself, and fell asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After a long day of hunting, zhespah and Kiara return to their den, unluckily, they didnt catch anything..
    "Well.. i guess we need more training.. we could use some help from Kovu you know" Zhespah tells to Kiara before falling asleep