Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 27 of 443 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante quieted. "he'll get to me too... no matter what..." he whispered starting to shake. He remembered watching his sisters being killed and his fatehr fighting his own father, chasing him off. It was the last time he saw his father. Not long later his brother was killed leaving his mom and him. "Mom is gone... I'm next."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja sighs and tilts his head down
    "Dont worry little one, we wont let this dark guy get you..no matter what."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante sobbed, still afraid. He wanted to go back to the den now. He knew his grandfather was close, seeing the grass ruffle not far from there. He moved back to his mother?s corpse confused. ?Mama? were is papa?? he asked licking the tip of her nose, it was so cold, not like normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi runs out, and stops a few steps back behind Simba. He roars aggressively at the other lion.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Valkiria smiles to Asante:
    "Don't be afraid! We'll protect you!"

Then she jumped to Simba and Namabi.
    Valkiria roared to the unknown lion.
    "What's your name?"
    Her tail nervously twitched.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The black lion looked to the group nervously. His eye were exactly like those of Asante?s. the large lion back away a step his claws showing his teeth bared. ?Dark is dead!? he growled. ?Broken killed him.? He said a flash behind his green eyes showed relief. ?He was week.. Now?? he hissed. ?Give me my son!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "How are we so sure?!" growls Namabi at the unknown black lion. "How do we know if he's your son or not?!"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The tigress prepare to fight.
    "Prove he's your son!" - she said angryly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ?How?? the lion growled. ?What do you want me to do to prove that?s my cub?? he yelled, angry. ?He knows me!? He seethed. ?Asante come out here, now!? he hissed moving close to the lion protecting the young one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Valkiria moved to the black lion, barred his way.
    "You will not touch the cub!" - roared she. Her eyes sparkled with fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The lion roared. ?Fine. I?ll be back to get him off you.? he growled raising his paw and sticking the tiger down with full force. Then took off into the outlands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't worry..." Namabi looks down to the cub. "We'll take good care of you until we're sure that that lion is your father."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante shook his head and moved back to his mother?s corpse curling up next to her bloodied throat. ?That lion? that?s not Dark? and it?s not my father? anymore.? he sniffled wishing his mother was alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi keeps walking up and down in a confused and worried way not sure what to do next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante looked back to his mother?s cold body. He sniffled and climbed slowly onto Simba?s mane. ?Mother said we didn?t belong here?? He whispered to the elder lion, pawing at his mane in the breeze.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Um.. Simba.. can you come with me for a moment?" Zhespah calls Simba

"Well.. I think that Broken's body has been here long enough.. we need to do the farewell ritual ... so.. what if we take Asante to the waterhole so he can take a bath, and relax his mind, I think Zazu can do the rest" Zhes proposed to simba, so poor Asante would understand what had happened

"I'm afraid I agree with him sir, the lionesses and me will take care of everything" Zazu said with an unusual fragile voice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Mind if Asante rides with me to the water hole, Simba?" asks Namabi. "We can all help bath him when we get there."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Valkiria looked at a wound on her shoulder which was put by the Dark Lion and tried to lick off the blood.
    "Maybe I will go with Namabi and Asante to the water hole? To be engaged with children is my privilege"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "He seems to have hurt her quite badly. Maybe she should stop here and rest for a while." says Namabi looking down to Valkiria with a slight worried look on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja that had been following them towards the waterhole

"I think its best that we continue to the waterhole so she can clean the wound..thats better then rest here..it might get infected" He said before starting to walk towards the waterhole again