Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 24 of 443 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heh, I won't in future." replies Namabi smirking to Simba.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante gratefully ate the small pieces. He stepped back a few paces, afraid, watching the adults wrestle. He herd Simba?s gentle words and moved back to his pile of meat. He smiled a little watching them after his fright gave way. He finished his meat looking back to his sleeping mother, deciding it would be best to take head of Simba?s words and padded to his mom nuzzling her cheek and laying down, yawning, becoming drowsy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: Love the new sig STL))

Broken woke when asante settled down content. She smiled to him before noticing Simba's shadow. She looked into the face of the king, and looked away again. "Thanks... for feeding him." she said quietly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Night was upon the Pridelands and Namabi settles down with Lunara to go to sleep along with his cubs, Leo and Leana.
    "Night, Simba. Time to rest for another day. Night, Broken and Asante." Namabi says gently, purring.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken nodded, ?Good night.? She said in a soft purr. She was feeling safer here by the minute. She let Asante walk to samba and Namabi nuzzling their large paws before returning to his mother. ?night?? he said quietly. Broken looked to him smiling, ?he spoke?!? she stated happily, it was the first time for her son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Em... what's going on?... whatever... im.. still sleepy.." and zhespah goes to sleep some more

OT: Em.. lets say he fell in a deep sleep two weeks ago.. hrmp.. ^^.. you know, work and school and all that..
    OT2: Oo love your sig king simba.. really kewl ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After weeks of absenence Fuja is finally in the pridelands again, he had to go somewhere, to do something, he didnt know what at the time and why he even thought of it.

But that was all done now and he had left everyone without telling them when or why he left, he was sorry bout that but he didnt know why himself at the time he left.

He wondered how he would be greeted now when he was back, he sighed and started moving towards pride rock

(OOC: Sorry for my not posting here but, I just never got around to it :E)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Thanks, PK! )

BIC: Namabi wakes up the next morning and heads down to the water hole for a drink, on the way Kovu meets up with him.

"You seen Kiara?" asked Kovu.
    "No. As a matter of fact I've just woken up." replied Namabi.
    "Oh right..." Kovu paused for a minute and raised his eyebrow "Well if you see her, tell her to head back to Pride Rock."
    "Okay, I'll do that." replied Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja is walking towards Pride rock hoping to see Simba somewhere.

He went to the waterhole but stopped there, he didnt feel like meeting anyone right now, but he loved this place and he had to ask Simba if he could stay here...again.

He snuck around the waterhole and continued to Pride rock

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi caught a sight of Kiara in the distance. He padded over to her.
    "Head back to Pride Rock. Kovu told me to tell you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We'll soon find out..." replied Namabi winking at Kiara.
    Meanwhile, Kovu is waiting at Pride Rock for Kiara. Namabi heads off to meet Simba and the others.
    "Kiara, I was wanting to ask you this earlier. Fancy an evening stroll tonight? I should be fun!" asked Kovu nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu pads down and sets off with Kiara. Meanwhile Namabi sees Simba and the others. "Hey guys!" said Namabi padding over to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Err....yeah, sure. In answer to your question, I've just seen Kovu and Kiara walk off for an evening stroll. I had to pass a message to Kiara from Kovu." replied Namabi smilingat Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ehm?... im still sleepy but.. someone said.. antelope?" Zhespah wakes up, still dizzy, looking for the food "Ohh an antelope!! may i grab some? please please please??" he asks taking a bite from it already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu feels a bit nervous, he lays back.

"Anytime." replied Namabi eating the antelope with Simba. "Where abouts did you catch this?" he said lifting his head, licking away all the blood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah..." said Namabi. He pauses for a moment and then takes another bite "...sure tastes weird though."

"Sure is." replied Kovu rolling on top of Kiara and starting to wrestle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ah right, ok." Namabi says as he smiles to Simba. He walks off and joins his mate Lunara.

Kovu looked up at the stars with Kiara, "Hey look, you see that one. It reminds me of a lion killing an antelope for food!" Kovu giggles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante woke looking around for his mother. He knew she had been sick by her lacking in milk. He cried out loudly ?Mama!? he called teary eyed forgetting were he was. He ducked down close to the bedrock and sniffled hoping the males that killed his sisters came back for him.

((OOC- Asante is an orphan so no one freaks when Broken is found(?) dead later))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu sits up.
    "It's getting cold isn't it?" he asks looking at the stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Asante whimpered. But comforted by the lioness and so hungry he moved to her and stated suckling happily, purring loudly.