Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 22 of 443 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A young lioness watched this exchange of words and friendship. She growled lowly, a sort of jealousy in her. How she longed to have a family, she was orphaned as a cub, a hunter killed her father and mother. She had recently lost her first litter to another aggressive lion. She was waiting for the pride members to leave the water pit so she could quench her own thirst. She was still wet and miserable from the storm, but waited patiently in the long dead grass.

(( ooc- I hpe this is okay ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi walked out of the den and caught sight of the young lioness. He kept watch.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken stepped back away from the larger lion, afraid. She stopped to stand her ground, she could have been chased off if not. ?My name is Broken.? she said ducking her head a bit but still made eye contact with the lion. ?I don?t mean to trespass onto your land??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi padded along. "Hello, nice to meet you." he smiled.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja smiles, well..I would..but I got a slight problem...im to...restless he says and pounces Letana playfully

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi called the rest of his Pride over, "She's in need of an home I think...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "...or she could come along with us when we leave and move on. It's her choice." suggests Namabi politely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah. This is the best place we've ever stopped at. There's hardly any food or shelter at some of the other places." replied Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken considered the option of staying while watching the others talk and suggest. ?Thank you, sire? she said softly, scared but relieved. She stepped forward with a small nearly none existent smile. ?I will stay. It is nice here."she agreed with the other. She hesitated for a moment before giving her name. "My name is Broken."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If you need help getting food or anything, me and my pride are always here for you." Namabi smiles to Broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken smiled softly and nodded. ?Thank you.? she said to both of them looking around nervously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We don't bite." said Namabi politely, smiling to Broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc- I am gunna let her keep one cub okay?))

Broken nodded sighing in relief. "Thank you, it's not me..." She looked behind her, her head low. "Asante..." She called softly. A small orangish cub limped out of the tall brush to stand behind his mother's front legs. "My son and I were attacked... he is my only cub left. So you see, sirs, I have to be extremely cautious." she said looking back to the two large males.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Um... sorry but.. we dont bite? how come?" Zhespah comes from.... somewhere "Oh.. you meant.. the... hrmp.. um.. I didnt mean ... I.. well.. Im Zhespah, at your service" He replies after noticing his mistake
    "Well as I guess they already told you, this is a nice place to stay, and is very safe, no hyenas and no bad guys here after all... well they come every once in a while, but they are no problem thanks to the bird that looks all over the pridelands" He continues

"The bird? so now im just a bird... I guess no one is polite anymore... Well my name is Zazu, and as he already told you, i watch over the pridelands for any danger, welcome to the pride.. and now, off to my job again" and so zazu flies away

"Yeah well, you met the bird.. he isnt very polite sometimes.. anyway, we all are here to assist you, so dont hesitate if you have any problem, now im off the the waterhole, later" saying this last words Zhespah goes back to the waterhole where he almost always is due to his lazyness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuja smiles at Letana

"Yeah, but you are more agile..and more distracting" he says with a wink.

"Maybe we should go outside...seems to be happening something out there"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww, such a cute cub. Anyway it's best that I head back to the den. Anyone else coming?" asked Namabi curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi heads back to the den with Mufasa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken nudges her cub ?Go on, dear. Eat.? the young Asante wasn?t to sure how to go about eating the large clump of meat. He went to bit it finding rather hard. Broken laid with her cub giving another small thanks to the pride. She pulled off a bit of meat and set it by her son. Asante didn?t seem to interested in the meat but moved close to his mom?s belly to suckle. Broken unfortunately was dried up from lack of food. She sighed and began eating watching her cub helplessly as he tried to get some milk. ?Can?t eat solid meat yet, my son??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken nodded and offered the small pieces of food to Asante who in turn ate quickly. He hiccupped when his first bite of solid food hit his aching belling. Broken smiled lovingly at him licking a patch of blood from his mouth. She looked back to Simba and smiled warmly. ?Thank you.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken waited for Asante to finish before she continued eating. Soon she finished as well, she wasn?t full but wasn?t hungry either. She stood again stretching some. She looked to the large lion and then to her son nervously, she was still unsure about all this. She picked Asante up gently around the belly, and looked to Simba again.