Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 233 of 443 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heh...being king sounds fun. Namabi always gets what he wants." Katai rolls his eyes.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Huh...no, I think I'm happy being with you." he laughs a little nuzzling her.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heh...that sounds...great. Like I said I'm happy being with you." he licks her cheek lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah...I don't really want to live in a pride like that." Katai sighs a little, "It sounds weird."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Weird..." Katai laughs a little, "Either way, I prefer the way this pride works."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same here...I wouldn't want to share you with anyone else, neither would I like to have more than one lioness of my own." he nuzzles her back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini opens his eyes again, "Feed time now? Okay." he goes for some milk along with Karia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini starts to suckle along with Karia. Guan, Jemima and Farida are still fast asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah...they all get their beautiful looks from you. I can see you in them already." he purrs nuzzling Asha too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai places his paw on top of hers, gently rubbing his against her paw. "You know how much I love you." he purrs to her lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You...well, I can't really describe what I think of you...you're just...well I don't know. You just mean to me an awful lot." he purrs nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes and I wouldn't want to be in some sort of 'bigamy' situation with you either. I wouldn't want another lion sharing you with me...or another lioness sharing me with you." he laughs a little nuzzling her.

(Flirtatiously? That's a new one. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (It's a word you know. I even checked dictionary.com. )

"I knew you'd want me from the day we first met and that wasn't very long ago." Katai nuzzles her, his paw still on hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm...the question is...why was I single? Maybe because of the fact that I never found a lioness as good as you." he purrs again lovingly, his paw still rested over hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heh...I guess you're the luckiest lioness there is then. Maybe I'm the luckiest lion." Katai nuzzles her back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah...I guess so. I always like to choose the best." he nuzzles her again, "...and to me, you're the best."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, no...you're the best to me. You'll always be the best, no matter what." he purrs to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(erm)

>(im a ruoge not by choise).. a lone lionness (me) walks in to the pridelands unsure if i should be here or not .. ..watches carfully as my leg was sore from a recent fight..
    goes up a hill and sees some antalope nearby .. but i to tired to hunt .. but just watches from a distance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *lies down on the old and rough grass*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You express your love most of the time. Everytime I feel a nuzzle from you, I feel your love for me. It's fantastic." he nuzzles her purring loudly.