Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 235 of 443 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "I suppose you could... after all, you're big, strong and powerful..." Asha purrs to Katai, "I don't see any reason why you couldn't protect us." Asha nuzzles Katai lovingly.
    "I don't think I'm scared of anything... not to mention your braveness." he purrs.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    after a while she (aya) decides to go into the den , she slowly walks in and lies down and trys to go asleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Not scared of anything? Aren't you scared of a huge monster that eats lions?" Asha laughs jokingly to Katai, "That would be scary..."
    "Well that's different but I don't really think something that scary exists here in the pridelands...right?" Katai looks at Asha.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey...you're scaring me..." Katai laughs jokingly, "Nah, I'm not scared." he nuzzles her back, resting his paw on hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That is silly...considering we're at the top of the food chain around here." he laughs at the thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "If we were alone I don't know what it would be like..." Katai pauses, "...I'd still protect you of course." he nuzzles her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess so...but the next time we're alone I'll sing for you if you really want me to that is." Katai smirks, "Just gotta keep an eye on the cubs too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not now though...when we're alone...I'd be shown up else." Katai blushes a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That sounded like you was gonna say that I had a bad voice..." Katai smirks, "Nah, I promise I'll do that when we're alone." he nuzzles her, wrapping his tail around hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well believe me, my singing voice isn't as nice... you can be the judge of that though, Asha...darling." he purrs to her in the most loving way he has done for a long time, his tail still wrapped around hers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know..." Katai grins, "...I am quite charming aren't I? Charming to a beautiful looking lioness like yourself."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No I won't do that...you're too kind you mean, way too kind." he grins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yeah? Is that so?" he grins up to her pushing her off gently before pouncing on top of her, pinning her down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "...and strong too." he grins down to her, keeping her pinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Darn, I gotta go to school in 10 minutes... )

"Alright, you want me to get off now?" he takes one of his paws off one of her shoulders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright...maybe I should stay on here longer if that's alright with you." Katai smirks keeping her firmly pinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright...I'll sit on you next then." Katai smirks down to her, "Unless you don't want me to?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Want me to try it? I'll try it if you really want me to..." he grins down to her, looking at her with his maroon eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't do it whilst you're on top of me..." Katai laughs a little pushing her off with little force, he smirks for a second and jumps back on top of her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha...pinningly?! You have a more creative imagination than me." he grins down to her.