Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 308 of 443 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Dafina watched as a lion talked to her from across the waterhole. Before she was about to reply, two small cubs she's seen from before appeared out of no where. Where are all these lions coming from? I hate a crowd.

Observing the lion, she saw his smile and the way he approached her. He was one of those lions who were polite. To polite. They often didn't have a correct view of reality, and some never left their small perfect sheltered world.
    Looking at the two cubs, they wore cub-ish like grins that invaded most of their face. She sighed, deciding to reply, not liking the fact there was one lion on one side with a sheepish smile, and two cubs on the other with happy smiles that made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Where did you all come from eh? You guys don't look like moles, so you couldn't have come out from a hole"

Dafina meant this as a joke of course, but she hoped that the cubs would understand.

Scout could kinda tell she was uncomfortable but Scout didn't seem to know why. "Well I came from a place not too far away when my parents died not too long ago me and my sister and my best friend Dusty and Ballard came here, You're not too comfortable around kids are ya?" Scout said looking down kinda depressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked as he saw cubs start to come up,

Where did they come from.. When I was at the other side of the Waterhole... I surely, Well.. I didn't think I saw them.. Maybe they were crouched low to the ground or something..

He looked up from the ground to look at the Lioness in front of him, "Well" He said with a slight smirk set on his muzzle. "I was watching you for some time now at the end of the Watering Hole, You must have not seen me.. Or something" He said with his smirk now dissapearing from his face, it was replaced by a frown.

"Sorry if you thought I was... Spying on you or something"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout could kinda tell she was uncomfortable but Scout didn't seem to know why. "Well I came from a place not too far away when my parents died not too long ago me and my sister and my best friend Dusty and Ballard came here, You're not too comfortable around kids are ya?" Scout said looking down kinda depressed.
    Kala looked towards Scout and then towards Kovujin... then towards the new lioness "I come from the snow - don't you? only your in similar colour to myself" she asked curiously looking back towards Scout and nuzzling him gently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiles and Kala nuzzles him. Scout gets up and walks closer to her sits down and nuzzles her back with a smile. He turned his attention on the new lioness. "Snow lions are the beautiful creatures in the world" He accidently says out loud when it was meant only to be a thought. He puts a paw over his mouth to stop him from saying any more thoughts going through his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiles and Kala nuzzles him. Scout gets up and walks closer to her sits down and nuzzles her back with a smile. He turned his attention on the new lioness. "Snow lions are the beautiful creatures in the world" He accidently says out loud when it was meant only to be a thought. He puts a paw over his mouth to stop him from saying any more thoughts going through his head.
    Kala smiled as Scout nuzzled him. Kala looked shocked as Scout said his thoughts out loud, she then smiled at him, as she too was a snow lioness. "You don't fancy the new lioness do you?" she whispered, feeling her heart sink like a stone in the bottom of a well. If Scout did fancy the new lioness, she'd try not to let it show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    However that rather familiar form of his flew through the air, and those large brown eyes fall upon the two lovestruck cubs as he did not notice the other lions. Swooping down he would alight infront of them, and start off on a rambling speech. "Oh just look at you two, little balls of fur within romance getting fuzzier every day, how sweet. Perhaps you two will be more happy when you are betrothed?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled as Scout nuzzled him. Kala looked shocked as Scout said his thoughts out loud, she then smiled at him, as she too was a snow lioness. "You don't fancy the new lioness do you?" she whispered, feeling her heart sink like a stone in the bottom of a well. If Scout did fancy the new lioness, she'd try not to let it show.
    "Why would I fancy the new lioness you're a snow lioness too. She doesn't have anything that you don't have." Scout said whispering back kissing her gently on the cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Why would I fancy the new lioness you're a snow lioness too. She doesn't have anything that you don't have." Scout said whispering back kissing her gently on the cheek.
    "Just checking" Kala smiled, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted of her shouldars.
    Kala kissed Scout back on the cheek and moved closer to him as she spotted the hornbill, she raised her eyebrow and lowered her head moving it closer to him. "who are you?" she asked curiously, she'd never seen him before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I dear lioness am Zazu, Major domo of the pridelands..." Zazu paused a moment, placing his wing under his bill in thought. "Also, I have not the slightest clue who you two cubs are, perhaps old age is getting to me..So exactly who are you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I be Kala and him there, that be..." she paused, looked at Scout and then back to Zazu then smiled. "Him there, be my boyfriend Scout" she said looking back towards Scout with a big grin on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Indeed..." Zazu replied, rolling his eyes at the thought of another pair of love struck cubs. "Thats very good, so where are you two off to? You cant just run around here unattended, Ill see to that.." Zazu stood up straight and puffed out his chest at that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala's nose crinkled. "arh, why not?" she asked the hornbill. "Your much smaller than us, we could... stand on you" she laughed sticking her tongue out at the hornbill (like so )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zazu_2004
    "Indeed..." Zazu replied, rolling his eyes at the thought of another pair of love struck cubs. "Thats very good, so where are you two off to? You cant just run around here unattended, Ill see to that.." Zazu stood up straight and puffed out his chest at that.
    " Just what are you gonna do If we stay out here unattended? I've been out here all alone for my whole entire life and nothing has happened to me yet and as for Kala she'll be protected as long as she's with me so I'll you something bird boy just go fly away to your nest or wherever you live and leave us be." Scout said pulling Kala close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those large brown eyes widden and he turns around, flaring out those long blue wings, before taking off into the air. "With an attitude like that, Im afraid even you OH MIGHTY ONE want be able to protect a fly." With that he would fly off, heading to find the king and queen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zazu_2004
    Those large brown eyes widden and he turns around, flaring out those long blue wings, before taking off into the air. "With an attitude like that, Im afraid even you OH MIGHTY ONE want be able to protect a fly." With that he would fly off, heading to find the king and queen.
    "Yeah and good riddance who does that bird think he is anyway? Don't listen to him Kala I'll take care of you." Scout says nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know you will Scout" she smiled closing her eyes and nuzzling Scout softly, making sure she stays close to him. "He was rather a strange flying bluebell bird" she chuckled.
    "Bye Bye Birdy, Bye Bye" she called up to Zazu as he flew away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin smirked as he saw cubs start to come up,

Where did they come from.. When I was at the other side of the Waterhole... I surely, Well.. I didn't think I saw them.. Maybe they were crouched low to the ground or something..

He looked up from the ground to look at the Lioness in front of him, "Well" He said with a slight smirk set on his muzzle. "I was watching you for some time now at the end of the Watering Hole, You must have not seen me.. Or something" He said with his smirk now dissapearing from his face, it was replaced by a frown.

"Sorry if you thought I was... Spying on you or something"
    ((For Mizani))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know you will Scout" she smiled closing her eyes and nuzzling Scout softly, making sure she stays close to him. "He was rather a strange flying bluebell bird" she chuckled.
    "Bye Bye Birdy, Bye Bye" she called up to Zazu as he flew away.
    Scout chuckled as well as he rubs against her. "Yeah I was a pretty strange bird" Scout said mocking the way Zazu talked. He smiled as he flew away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala giggled and pounced on Scout licking his face, she wouldn't let anything ever come between them. Kala sat up. She had forgotten all about Sunshine, the lion that had looked after her. She looked down at her paws. she had to do something for him. She paused and lifted her head up to look at Scout. "Can we get something for Sunshine? To say thanks for looking after me?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala giggled and pounced on Scout licking his face, she wouldn't let anything ever come between them. Kala sat up. She had forgotten all about Sunshine, the lion that had looked after her. She looked down at her paws. she had to do something for him. She paused and lifted her head up to look at Scout. "Can we get something for Sunshine? To say thanks for looking after me?" she asked tilting her head to the side.
    Scout licked her face back. "Well he did rescue you without him you would have died and I don't know what I'd do if you died We should get him something but what?" Scout asked he knew it had to be something good.