Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tycoon games

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Tycoon games

Who playes?

We have all tycoon games, and yesterday I started to play Zoo tycoon (2 ?).
    It has 2 extension packs in it "marine" and "dinosaur".
    You can build 1 park with all 3 in it, hehe.

I've also tried out "prison tycoon" but thought that one was boring, hehe.

And Lemonade tycoon sounds so lame

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RCT 2 was still the best IMHO, RCT 3 was horrible!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I played one of those too ... man, I am so uncreative ... haha.
    Didn't work out, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got all the Zoo Tycoon ones, the normal, the dinosaur and the marine one. Love it! I'm too much of a perfectionist to allow all types of zoo in one area, got to be exactly the same amount of land masses for each! Mind you, i always start the game with a Lion Exhibit >.> I swear I don't name the one male lion Simba.. I swear O_O

Did anyone try the Sim Sarfari game?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I started to mix regular animals with the dino's, because I really wanted a dino park, but there were just too little things to place in their habitats, so I just started to look at "all" instead of just "dino" hehe.

Oh, and the Fish tycoon ... my god ... is there anything more boring?

My boyfriend plays it, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I love the Zoo Tycoon games. I used to sit and play them for hours in high school. Haven't played in a while though. Maybe I should remedy that here in a few minutes. I used to set up different areas like Animal Kingdom. I had an African section, Asia, Europe, North America and the poles. Then I'd set up dinosaurs in the back. Oh it was so fun. I liked to toss a gazelle into the lion exhibit and watch the lions go : ) and the gazelle go : ( . It was funny for some reason. One of my favourite things to do when I got bored was to let the dinosaurs out into the zoo and watch them eat people.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have it, but I would like to. I love simulation games.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by HasiraKali
    I liked to toss a gazelle into the lion exhibit and watch the lions go : ) and the gazelle go : ( . It was funny for some reason. One of my favourite things to do when I got bored was to let the dinosaurs out into the zoo and watch them eat people.
    Ooo you can do that? hehe

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba '04
    RCT 2 was still the best IMHO, RCT 3 was horrible!
    I agree. I've played all three (I hated the third one so much that I only played for a few minutes, I have no patience, hehe). The first and second ones I love though.

I loved to make theme parks, even though I'm not really good at the game, hehe.

Oh, and I liked to make the rides crash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by HasiraKali
    I liked to toss a gazelle into the lion exhibit and watch the lions go : ) and the gazelle go : ( . It was funny for some reason. One of my favourite things to do when I got bored was to let the dinosaurs out into the zoo and watch them eat people.
    OMG! i did that too! and then you see the lions hunt it, and the like cloud of dust good times

yeah, i play Zoo Tycoon(with said expansion packs) and I also have Zoo Tycoon 2! I used to play it all the time, but it just takes up so much memory!!!

same with ZT2. But ZT2 is just so much fun! i love it being in 3D, it's a lot different, i love making waterfalls too. x) i think i once tried to make an all big cat zoo

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I remember having so much fun playing Roller coaster tycoon and the expansion set, the only thing that was sort of bugging me was that you couldn't fast forward the time where time would have gone faster.. I mean in last levels it makes sense and you don't really need fast forward, but in easiest levels it sure would have been nice... besides the first one I don't have experience with tycoon games.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a lot of fun with the Roller Coaster Tycoon demo, but I never got the full version. Because I knew it would consume my already non-existent life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I play Zoo Tycoon, the first one with both expansions. But the best Zoo I ever made was in the demo :E I never liked Zoo Tycoon 2, I tired it a bit and got bored, too confusing, I tried rollercoaster Tycoon as well, didn't like that either :| However it was fun watching my bro technically killing visitors by putting them on a rollercoaster that exposed them to nearly 20 positive g-forces XD

But Zoo Tycoon is the best!! <3