Thanks Thanks:  31
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your TLK fan-art!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow art I see here surprises me, everyone has done a great job!
    This is a gift I did for a friend
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What would you do if you got one of these for Christmas?

First picture using my new Intuos. I gotta play around with it more... there are so many features to get used to.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    King Simba - that drawing is adorable! If only I had Simba for Christmas!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll post this here this time instead of in the non-TLK Art thread. I think it still qualifies
    I wanted to draw Coatl as a little cub, so here he is

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Angreh Sabby!

Art belongs to xCourtKneex, a gift from Lilymud Secret Santa 2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zorayda, you nailed the perspective in that Sarabi drawing!! Love it!!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    Bumping this thread up a bit...

My latest piece of Fanart:

Don't mess with Simba...
    Oh wow, that does look realistic and true to the original animation. Bravo KS, Bravo.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey guess what, I'm finally doing some canon TLK art!

This one I made for this Valentine's Day (I always do a Valentine's Day drawing, even when I'm single :'D). I really like how it turned out

Aaand I made this one of Dogo earlier this week before the Kupatana episode aired. I couldn't resist drawing him, he's so adorable x3

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Those look great Leor! Also, you drew Dogo so on model, he looks super cute. xD

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks Kasei ^^ and yeah, I hope Dogo gets a chance to redeem himself, he's an adorable little devil xD

I took the Kion sketch I did for the Sketch-a-character thread and turned it into this today. Since there was no new TLG episode this week, I thought I'd make this to help dealing with the long wait for next one
    I feel I could have done a better work with the cloud-lions, but I still really like how it turned out.

Last edited by Leorgathar; March 8th, 2016 at 05:45 AM.

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lovely Leor, I really love it.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea...that TLG artwork is 11/10! ^-^

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Leor, love your artwork. Your Kiara and Kovu Valentine's Picture is lovely. It's so nice to get a positive view of Valentine's Day even though you are currently single. The idea of Valentine's Day is sweet, I thought so too even when I was single. I can't help but think it's weird that people hate Valentine's Day when they are single, yet love it when they are in a relationship.

Your drawing of Dogo is very cute too. Looks just like him, very on model. Your other picture, with Kion, I actually couldn't see on this thread. So I just went to your Deviant Art Page to see it. But it's amazing! I want to draw some TLG artwork too.

I have some artwork to contribute today. They are all mushy love stuff, so hope no one minds. But I haven't drawn anything for Petteri in quite a long time, and I know he loves my art, so... I tried to draw some simple cards for him this year.

This was a sketch I drew in a Valentine's Day card for him:

This is a small card with our "larko" versions of our characters, that I made for him for his birthday. I know he likes them in that form, and haven't drawn them in many years, so I gave them a go again. I don't think I really chose the best paper to color on with pencils. But oh well. It was just meant to be a small/simple card to be able to add to his present I gave to him for his birthday. (Even though I spent quite a while on it) The coloring doesn't look so good in this scanned version, but that always seems to be the case when I scan my real media artwork.
    Last edited by Sharifu; March 20th, 2016 at 10:29 PM.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm pretty sure I wrote one already before, but I lost it as my iPad automatically refreshed the page :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    Leor, love your artwork. Your Kiara and Kovu Valentine's Picture is lovely. It's so nice to get a positive view of Valentine's Day even though you are currently single. The idea of Valentine's Day is sweet, I thought so too even when I was single. I can't help but think it's weird that people hate Valentine's Day when they are single, yet love it when they are in a relationship.
    Thanks ^^ and yeah, those were my thoughts exactly, why feel bitter about Valentine's Day when I can be part of it this way instead? I may be single but I like to celebrate love, I'll never stop doing it, even if it's for other people
    Thanks for the comments on my other artworks too (I fixed the link to the Kion picture ^^'), and yes, you should draw some TLG art xD

Your drawings for Petteri are both so adorable! It's great to see new art from you, and yay! Larko versions! I like larko versions x3

Here's another TLG drawing I finished this friday, also to help deal with the absence of an episode this week. I loved drawing these two, so much :3

Last edited by Leorgathar; March 15th, 2016 at 10:05 AM.

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks for your comments on my drawings. And aww! Your drawing of Kion and Jasiri is so cute! Amazing job! I hope we get to see Jasiri again in future episodes.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haven't lost your touch, Audra, love both the pics

Leor, some truly awesome stuff coming from you, keep it up!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh my. Lion Guard doodles have been falling out of my pen during warm ups lately.

And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I saw those drawings of Mtoto on Tumblr, but I had no idea they were yours
    They're so adorable ^^ and is that adult Kion? That's a funny face xD

I drew Mtoto too well, a grown up version of him, more like, with the right tusks and all
    Attachment 849

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    D'aw, thanks! Yes, that's adult Kion...sometimes I am quite silly when doing my warm up doodles. x3 I love your rendition of Mtoto all grown up! He looks great...also the Beshte in the sky is a nice touch. xD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks a lot, Kasei! ^^

After watching the Paintings and Predictions episode from TLG, I immediately thought about drawing some fanart of Nala's father with the little information we got about him.
    Soo here he is, falling from a tree in all his glory

This is just my interpretation of how he might have looked like. I basically just drew Kion, but using the same colors as in Nala's dad's painting, and I also gave him Nala's eye color, because why not?

- Hamlet