Lets dust off this thread aye, I started getting back into drawing so I thought I'd post what I've been up to past and present as I haven't posted any art here for ....years xP

Based on the roleplay "New World"
Sheek, an undercover "spy" who gains the trust of wandering Lions/Felines and hands them over to his war obsessed Father to either brainwash and pledge allegiance or be killed. Well the group he had formed together over the course of the story he had became quite attached to and just couldn't bare to betray them. So at the last moment he turned against his father to give the group that crucial small moment of time to escape. He paid with his life.
Everyone gone, but just the moon and the stars.

Timelapse of this art

"Even though the grass is green again and the Pridelands have been restored....something's still missing, and can only remembered"
After the ceremony with big smiles, Simba takes a walk in deep thought looking out to all he owns, with some big paws to fill.
This is a retake on 3 of my old sketches, (go...go and find them on my DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/this-land , cookie for the first correct answers =P ) all put together into one drawing which I feel went together well.
Behind a happy smile could be a sad story to how it got there.

A birthday present for Nathalie ^^ .
Our characters soaking up the sun on the beach (Plus sheek being the romantic of course xD ). We love our trips to the beach, so thought it more personal
I have been working on this picture for a good few weeks when I had spare time. I wanted it to be as best as I could possibly make it with what I know. I have learnt alot doing this one and gained more confidence. Plus A lot of erasing and trying again occurred haha!
Overall I’m happy how it came out and Nathalie’s reaction when she seen it was priceless <3.

Sheek The Shoe Repairer
So for people who dont know. I work at a company called "Timpsons" who do all sorts of things like Shoe Repairs, Watch Repairs, Engraving, Key cutting, Mobile phone repairs, Dry Cleaning aaaand pretty much anything else I feel I can do that the customer requests haha !
So yes, I've wanted to do a crossover of sorts of my Character and my Job for years.....so i finally did.