Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lion King Controversies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know Shads =) You're not the type of fellow to be mean to anyone just for the heck of it. I'm just sayin' it could'a been put a little less grumpily. No sad'ness buddy. I luff you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    show some patience and tolorance? your demanding it now thats intresting

lissen "new guy"

like everyone else on this forum you gota earn my patience and tolorance and your not setting a good example on tolorance yourself getting sutsh a flip when im just basicly "as TL said" stated my opinion and was not personaly attacking you

=-=Translation=-=

Show some patience and tolerance? You're demanding it...now that's interesting.

Listen "new guy", like everyone else on this forum, you've got to earn my patience and tolerance, and you're not setting a good example on tolerance yourself; getting such a flip when I'm just basically, as TL said, stating my opinion and was not personally attacking you.

=-=End Translation=-=

I am new here (don't worry, I don't think I'll stay here for much longer if this is what I'm going to get in the first week I joined), so is it really that hard for you to comprehend that maybe, just maybe I don't know absolutely every single thing about this forum?

If I was here for a few years, then by all means tell me off (although I wouldn't be doing it if I'd been here for a few years), but I've been here for a frickin' week and you're saying "another Simba/Kimba thread" like I should already ****ing know there's been previous threads created years and years ago that no-one has posted in for years and years.

Now there are certain ways of telling "n00bs" like myself how things are, and how things work, and you obviously haven't mastered that. All I wanted was to discuss my favourite movie of all time. That's all I wanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay Hakuna Matata, you've got a point. But no more fights. Shadow is just...I don't know. Don't leave, Lea is a great place. I'm sorry you saw the worst so soon--but hey, stick around for the best. I like this topic, and I've never seen it before either! Just...let's all get along? Pwease?

*puppy eyes*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by FCSimba
    Okay Hakuna Matata, you've got a point. But no more fights. Shadow is just...I don't know. Don't leave, Lea is a great place. I'm sorry you saw the worst so soon--but hey, stick around for the best. I like this topic, and I've never seen it before either! Just...let's all get along? Pwease?

*puppy eyes*
    Because you're so nice, yes.
    And yes, Lea is great, and from everything I've seen up until today, I think it's one of the best forums around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww shucks. Well regardless, I'm glad this won't deter you from stickin' around. You've posted some pretty cool subjects so far!

Oh! And now to be on topic--I can't see the pictures after the first two--but that is a remarkable resemblence.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    the whole hiden letters thing come on!

they just made the flowers randomly fly and you can probebly found" god hates everyone" or "am a molester" if ya look close enough...i mean come on if ya look close enough ya can find this kind of stuff in every movie its jus plain freaking ridecelus >.>
    Disney said themselves it's SFX.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hakuna Matata your really not living up to your nickname you know...

i did say i was sorry but you seem to be so utterly asking for a fight that you missed both times i said it.. but merh..keep that sorry your not worth the time nore the effort to fight with when you just tottaly ignore an appolegy in a try to avod a fight...but seems you want one with all the hard words whining, compleaing as you said yourself on what "noob" you are...even though i never stated any sutsh thing... nore how things is handeld here i think your a little to upset and seem to have a solid aim to not like me that you must have imagen thoes things being said...stay on the forum or leave ..i coulent care less..

all i said is that an other of these threads with rolling eyes...nothing personal agesnt you but the topic then you started complaning and i appoligsed then you didnt care abut it and conitnuted to express your "hate" towards me...you made this escelate not me...so suit yourself..

you are right on one point though Lea is the best forum around

and thanks for translating for me thats kind of you

and if now disney said its offichaly SFX then whats all the fuzz abut ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The fuzz is about, that many people did not see the F, but an E

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ohhhh arlight

heh well i know abut all the "sex" and hidden message thing and stuff and SFX but i never heard that they offichaly annoused SFX...you know they could be lying to protect there own hinds but i doupt it hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    or Maybe Sound FX or SFX are kind of new during that time
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    now that be premoting the sound company wouldent it ? "like comerhsals on tv...and to get that permently printed in secretly in tlk that must have cots hell of alot of money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    personally, i think it's a coincidence...i don't think anyone would be stupid enough to try putting in the word sex....if anything the dust floating around would have been done by the special effects department so SFX is a reasonable explanation. But anyway....i still stick to the coincidence part.