I get really excited when someone e-mails me their conversations from someone else via the web. I'm not sure why, but yall already know I'm nuts
Anywho, I do not expect anything personal to be posted, or anything that shall start issues <-- That sorta thing.
If you are going to post anything...please get the other persons consent first
I like to post and read things that are funny, so just understand where the Genie is coming from ^^
The following conversation is of me and my youth minister Dave Schillar. We are both nuts, and this is the lesser of any of our conversations. I'll try to save a conversation of a crazy fest we have on-line

MSNave and Lexi Discuss Logan Valley:2:30 PM-3:05 PM Saturday Afternoon
Utora? says:
So the forms are due tomorrow right? And when did Dallas request them?

Dave says:
I don?t think it was dalas?.I think you mean Grant? Grant wants them before tomorrow service. We have to have all those documents registered before we even head off.

Utora? says:
Ya..Grantness. Well?..why are you telling me now? I was at the church Wednesday, and even Thursday

Dave says:
I thought Aaron informed you, or even Andrea. The forms are here at the church now. They need to be logged in and saved under the 2005 safety forms.

Utora? says :
Great. And you know I?m under age for driving but expect me there at whatever time in khakis and roller blades?and a tutu to give you a complmentary dance for the way this conveniently worked out?.

Dave says: lmao. Well. that would be pretty cool to record?Grant would like you over at 6 possibly to discuss also the route we are taking to logan valley Monday morning.

Utora? says:
Why does that involve me? What do I do exactly that enforces the trip to rely on my navigation skills?

Dave says:
That?s a good question but I think, seeing how you are familiar with the students as any other?he just wants youto keep a cool hand on everyone as we travel for 5 hours.

Utora? says:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?.of all peeps?he picks me??????wait?lemme express the utter thot?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
Actaully?why doesn?t he pick Adam, or Thomas. Or hey?.maybe?.Dave Schillar?wait?.that is too easy for him right?

Dave says:
Easy now. I don?t know his intentions but please understand that not all of the people you listed shall be on this trip.

Utora? says:
Go and figure??it?s almost as if Grant is paying me to be his pansy at this rate. Wait..I?m not even paid. Look, the penniless pansy.

Dave says:
LOL That?s good to know. Make another shirt for me that says that?Grant?s Pansy Crew

Utora? says:
Ya and it?ll have our names on it?and we can administer them to anyone who is flustered by his grantness

Dave says:
Lol?.then he can pay us for the shirts?and we won?t be penniless pansys
Utora? says:
Interesting. We will ACTUALLY make some profit on thias Dave?

Dave says: Heck yes. We will make millions..more than gates.

Utora? says:
LMAO?oh man?so 6 PM?

Dave says: Yes. 6 Sharp?dull..pointed?whatever?just arrive.

Utora? says:
In skates and khakis?..and a pith helmet

Dave says:
Yes. If possible in any matter. I?ll have me, or Grant come get you.

Utora? says:
So?no. Grant will NOT pick me up?we will debate the Grnat shirts?pith helmets?and the trip?and I?ll be alone..so I presume fists will be unsheathed ^^ lol

Dave says:
Oh come on Lexi. Grant is niiiice. What, Annnie spill the beans on his anger?

Utora? says:
Grant doesn?t posses anger..that?s the problem. He?s a class A.
Continued sheet two: