Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Weight

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm slightly over weight as I weight 82kg and I'm 178.5cm tall ( I think that is about 190lbs and around 5ft10" ) Thought the only place the fat has gathered is my belly, my legs in another hand are in way better shape than most people have as I have been delivering news papers for 2 years out of last 3 years. ( running upstairs and downstairs is one of the toughest training on your legs )

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i delivered mail as well, i prolly got legs in better shape than they were in before after all running up and down But i also destroyed my knee and foot and started excersice at my doctos place .. Im still running like crazy on my recent job, used to run for an hour every morning, and lift cubbeh all days is great for your arms, tho i have now broke my shoulder x.x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    Weight can be misleading when someone has a lot of muscle. I knew this one dude who was an inch taller than me (about 5'9") and he weighed 230 pounds...but he was solid muscle. Apparently he used to be a full back for his university's football team.
    Wow....Yeah I'm not solid muscle. I work out from time to time but believe or not I got some of my muscle from just being a cart pusher at Wal-mart. Working there was an experiance I will never forget (( Off topic sorry : ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm about 5'2 (158cm) tall and I weigh 103lbs/7 ? stone (47kg)

What does that make me? xP

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I never liked talking about my weight, ever. And since the summer of 2006, I seemed to gain weight that I just have trouble losing... I used to like the way I looked before I turned 21, but even then I never liked talking about my weight... I guess because I am so tall, that adds to my weight, but still... I know when others look at me even now, they think I look like average weight, but it still seems embarrassing to ever say my weight. And to tell you the truth I don't know my exact weight, but I can probably get close.

Originally posted by Tiikeri
    What is it with females and not wanting to say how much they weigh? :P
    I guess I am another one of those, but I think it's the way people look at a women's weight normally... I mean you see tall models with weight so low, like 120 pounds or under, and you think, "How can that be possible?" Even before the summer of 2006, lots of people told me I was so skinny, and even then I think I weighted around 140 pounds, believe it or not. (But I am kind of tall, 5 '8) Well see, I guess I am willing to tell my weight I was back then, so you get the idea of how much I can weigh now... I always thought I weighted a lot even though people told me I was skinny. I don't think I am overweight now... But I wish I could lose some weight, but it's hard...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Currenty; 72kg [160lbs] : 180.34cm [5'11"]

I was 56kg [125lbs] for a long long time, and I started my pills and within a week went to 72kg [160lbs]. Heigth has been the same for the past 4 years.

I got panicky when I gained weight; afraid I wouldn't fit into my brand new SS uniform. But I fit in it just right and look perfect. My current weight is almost the most anyone my age should be. I'm a female and eat cookies, ice cream, coke, doughnuts, then healthy sandwhichs, steak, tacos, juice and milk, usually all that ine one day, take vitamins, fishoil , calcium and a bvitamin every day, do nothing but go to reenactments, my doktors [ I -know- I spell it wrong, I like it because I say it 'dock-tour' with a bit of a grunge behind it] pet store and in my house. I don't gain a pound. I use to be like that before pills, and...it was the same.

So yay for high metabolism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes i still lurk here a bit.... <.<... >.> I check in like once in awhile..

I'm about 5' 9"

165lbs.. about 3 years ago I was at 230lbs.

I now consistently run a minimum of 45min per/day, 5 days a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm 6' 1" (I know, pretty tall for my age)
    And 175lbs. So I'm right in the clear at the moment, jogging just a couple of hours a week really does pay off! :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy cow Utora you are tall!!
    I wish I had time to jog.. I have to get back into it. THe winter kills me...
    Uhhh 5"7 and 128 pounds? I don't know if I am heavy or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    6' at 137 pounds, same weight I have been for the past few years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Hmm... Pretty light for 6 footer

Originally posted by Iliana
    Holy cow Utora you are tall!!
    I wish I had time to jog.. I have to get back into it. THe winter kills me...
    Uhhh 5"7 and 128 pounds? I don't know if I am heavy or not.
    Pretty much like me in 2005, It's a perfect weight for you .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i was sick for some days this weekend so i lost about 4 kg But im trying hard to start eat normal again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ouch kiara, eat something or end up like me: losing 10 KG in one week.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not happy with who I am as a person. I look at thinspiration pictures but I never have the strength to actually even try and control my cravings. I long to be 10 stone when I am no where near it. I have no motivation sometimes and I gorge. I already have heart pains and I am obese.

There, someone had to say something honest about themselves. So for anyone who gives a sh*t (which is no-one here apart from three people), theres the full picture. I hate myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dyani
    I'm not happy with who I am as a person. I look at thinspiration pictures but I never have the strength to actually even try and control my cravings. I long to be 10 stone when I am no where near it. I have no motivation sometimes and I gorge. I already have heart pains and I am obese.

There, someone had to say something honest about themselves. So for anyone who gives a sh*t (which is no-one here apart from three people), theres the full picture. I hate myself.
    If you want to change your situation, you have to take it one day at a time. I find that if you look at the long run, it can make you depressed because it will be hard and long. That's how I lose weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm 5'8" at 216lbs (about 98kg). I could stand to drop 20 pounds, I think. It's been hard lately though. It seems like every time I start to find time to exercise, something (usually medical) comes up. I haven't been able to exercise much due to medical reasons since like February or March.

As soon as I'm over this cold, it's diet & exercise until I'm down below 200lbs, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba
    I'm 5'8" at 216lbs (about 98kg). I could stand to drop 20 pounds, I think. It's been hard lately though. It seems like every time I start to find time to exercise, something (usually medical) comes up. I haven't been able to exercise much due to medical reasons since like February or March.

As soon as I'm over this cold, it's diet & exercise until I'm down below 200lbs, though.
    Exercise in the winter is hard, especially when you're sick. Given the complications, I'd sort out a regimen that better suits your condition.

But don't worry, who wants to diet when they're not up to par.

= )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Your Weight

Originally posted by Fendi
    Sorry mods I didn't find any weight topic so I make a new one.

My weight is 55kg/120 Pound, Pretty underweight for a 5'7 dude >.>
    I'm actualy 57kg and my height is about 185cm. So I am slightly underweight. Atleast what BMI says. I would like to be 65-70kg or so. It is very hard to grow fat for me. People doesn't believe me, they think I just don't eat but I do. Maybe if I will eat like a pig from dawn to dusk then I will reach that, but it is not so easy as it sound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    follow my advice, if you want to get fat easily, eat at Burger King.

Do you get some criticism there Lweek? Mine was "Are you doing drugs now son? you look a lot thinner than I saw you last year."

Oh, welcome back = ).
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, We don't have Burger King here Maybe if I will travel to Germany everyday to eat at KB Well, I'm kinda often at MC Donnald's or KFC. I could drink 4l of Coca Cola and eat a lot of chocolate but it doesnt affect me so much. Almost no effect. Maybe If I will eat a lot of rice with chicken meat. Like a lunch 4times per day, I will get 60kg.