I got this idea from Lilymud when I was browsing through, but since I am not really comfortable with them over there I figured I'd bring the idea here where I would be comfortable to enjoy this little idea.

Alright, so here's how it goes:

The first person posts the species of the Character that will be created.

1. This character is a Lion.

The second person would then post a physical characteristic or personality trait of that Lion.

2. The lion has blue eyes.

The third person would post another physical characteristic or personality trait, as would the fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on until the 10th person. REMEMBER TO HAVE SOMEONE POST THE GENDER OF THE CHARACTER!

Now, when it comes time for the tenth person to post the final trait--they must decide whether or not they want to keep that character. They may either say "I want this character," or "I do not want this character". If the 10th person does not want the character, the character is open to anyone else on the thread who asks for them. The 10th person must also start a new character by posting--

1. The species of this character is....

Oh! And a couple more things. The species SHOULD be African species--but if you slip in a Clouded Leopard or a Jaguar or two--I think that should be fine...As LONG as they're big cats that aren't located in Africa I don't think anyone will mind. Oh and also, if the species you choose is one that is not commonly known to most people just by name, a link to a picture should be provided so that everyone knows what you're talking about!

You get it? If not, feel free to PM me. =)

EDIT: I just realized--as fun as it may be to have a lion with a green mane or something along those lines--I'd say let's keep these critters realistic'ish so that they can be RP'ed on the Oasis if the new owner wants to! Meaning no wings, hats, jewelry, etc...Unless you can find a reason that the character may have sayyyy a necklace made of flowers woven together. That's pushing it, but since it's natural and able to be done by a long shot--we'll take it!

CHARACTERS CREATED (In Order):

Jax the Lion (claimed by FC) -- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hartforLea.jpg
Akasha the Serval (claimed by Safila) -- Progress unknown.
King Cheetah charrie (claimed by Azerane) -- Progress unknown.
Tiger charrie (claimed by King Simba) -- Progress unknown.
Imara the Panther (claimed by Safila) -- Progress unknown.
Nsanda the Liger (claimed by Lunarcat) -- Progress unknown.
Cheetah charrie -- (unclaimed) -- Progress unknown.
Raimi the Leopard (claimed by Kopa) -- Progress unknown.
Montague (Monty) the Caracal (claimed by FC) -- Sketched!
Kongoni the Wildebeest (claimed by Broken) -- Progress unknown.
Sand Cat Charrie (claimed by Safila) -- Progress unknown.
Hyena charrie (unclaimed) -- Progress unkown.
African Wild Dog Charrie (unclaimed) -- Progress unknown.
Elephant Shrew Charrie (unclaimed) -- Progress unknown.